It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just sharing - hoping for prayer, positive thoughts

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Seriously now, If your daughter doesn't want anaesthetics/ sedatives please, please get in touch with a hypnotist. Introduce them way before the operation to become "friends" first.
Even though you walk through the valley of death, fear no evil. I'll pray for your daughter and you. Blessings.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddeninsite

I'm sorry to hear of all your troubles, hiddeninsite. That's such a sad story and the cross you are having to bear shouldn't be yours to carry alone. Your sanity and determination will be preserved as long as you focus on your daughter. I would expect other relatives to do the same, but if they fail to help, or worse still, hinder and hurt your situation, then they must be ignored... and sent packing.

I will pray that God helps both of you to find the best path to a sanctuary for your daughter's suffering and for you to meditate and recoup some energy and serenity.

In my life I've noticed that "things come in threes", exactly as the saying goes... especially bad things. I've always wanted to believe that it's God's test for us; perhaps for a better life yet to come. I think you're way past three horrible events in your lives, so I pray that the wind of change will gently blow you back on course.

Stay strong and absorb all the positive energy you're getting from your ATS family. Family isn't always necessarily blood related!

Here is a song that helps me center myself and the melancholy of it somehow negates my sadness.

I have High Hopes for your daughter and you!

edit on 2-3-2021 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddeninsite
I am a huge person of faith - I put all my trust in Jesus for everything and will admit that as hard as this has been to watch her dreams potentially be destroyed and not see any action from my prayers, I still am holding onto my faith.

If you have faith, perhaps placing it elsewhere other than where it could belong is something you need to view.

I would place faith in the doctors, nurses, yourself and your daughter FIRST.

Then thank YOUR faith in YOURSELF for believing in it's origin which is it's source. Your god.

Do not remove yourself as an influence in anything possible.

All gods live in a mirror, and the observer is the other side. Which one is real?

Be the mirror, not the reflection or an observer.

Best of both worlds, right there, all the time, everywhere.

Every available opportunity.

Looking to a god may be inspirational, but the reflection of what is seen must go somewhere.

Or there is nothing TO be seen.

God may be "one".

Why not choose the "all" every time you see a choice available?

Your daughter will be a possible victim, or a potential survivor. CHOICE NOW!

We are the latter from birth to death, hence...."better the devil you know" is not just a phrase, it is a description of something absolutely true in all origins from as many perspectives available. You...the mirror.

A true god would not allow any blindness of any sort to or from you without an explanation.

Faith has no direction. Use it, do not seek it.

Smile at your daughter for me
even though she never needs to know is was me.

Without you, she doesn't get that tiny extra spark. Which is always there to pass on.

Oooh, here's another one.

You never need to know where good things come from, you just have to remember they are there.

Reflect.

Absorb.

Shine.

Share.

Create.

We must all accept our mirrors. If God holds yours, don't forget to see through him if you are behind him. Or her.

Or them.

etc.

Ooooh, how did this
get there.?

Wonder where it's going?

Copy once.

Paste next to absolutely everything.

Never cover anything.

All your time and space is and has always and will always be available.

A Spark is not a spark without potential.

INFERNO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes Please. Some call it HELL.

pffft!

edit on 2/3/2021 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

Thank you Glend. I have never heard of the Invictus poem and when I read the story of the author - the poor thing! I will keep reading that over and over and remember that we live in a modern age where we have so many choices of meds, treatment, knowledge, etc.

I learned a number of years ago to live in the now. It has lessened the stress of life in huge degrees. It is a tool to think this way while planning for the future wisely. One thing I have learned is the sun always comes up the next day.

I agree - everything is temporary. This life is but a shadow of what is to come. I am fine with that for myself. My daughter has facing nothing but struggles all her life, and as much as I am open to life's lessons and growth, I don't know why she has to have double the burden (but life isn't fair) and will she (with the autism) ever grasp the lessons. She is logical, to the point, blunt even - and as smart as she is, sometimes the mysteries of life are just not part of her mind's equation. I personally struggle with seeing her potential being wasted, her dreams cracking, her pain and loss of hope. It takes so, so much energy to keep her focused and rooted.

I really enjoyed your input and I have taken it to heart. Thank you so much! Yes: Love from the heart. This is everything.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Dear CthruU - my thoughts exactly. My thoughts keep coming back to this: am I learning too much about spiritual warfare, who I am in Christ, am I praying too much for others and showing others how it works? That we are not piddly little ants on this plant but mighty and fierce warriors representing everything that Jesus has promised?

What kind things for you to say - thank you. Holy Spirit is alive in me and I activate Him at every turn. There are times, such as now when I feel so very weary, that I just have no more give and perhaps the lesson in my daughter's issue is my lesson to learn.

I agree - so that their sacrifice was not in vain. I used to say to God: "I will not abandon you no matter what the trial, just like Job." Now I sit here and think - how stupid was that to ever say. Of course I am an overthinker and always trying to get to the root of things so it's inevitable that I would think that. The devil comes to steal and destroy and no matter what this is not our eternal home. There is a real war going on around us and I do think I am being picked on. Our loving and glorious Home is with God. So no matter what happens it's all going to be alright. It's the journey that is painful. Thank you for the reminder and for your love and sharing your thoughts - it means the world to me.

There was a book I read once, written by a prisoner in a Jewish concentration camp. They were starving, riddled with disease and lice, freezing, yet they thanked God for the lice because the German soldiers refused to enter their shelters. So, these prisoners had freedom while within the camp. There is always a silver lining and I thank God for all revelations in my own personal trails/those of my daughter.

I am so thrilled you responded - I have really enjoyed reading your comments on other posts. I value your input enormously and am honoured you did. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

Thank you so much ElGoobero. I appreciate your prayers. I am grateful for you.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Dear Crayzeed - I was considering that. I know there are Christian hypnotists. My fear is that I want nothing to do with the occult in any way, and of course we (many) Christians believe that hypnosis leaves one's mind open to evil and after the night terrors I used to get and many childhood creepy incidences I didn't want to subject her to any such thing. But, I am being open minded and perhaps with prayer it is something I can cover with protection. I had hypnosis when I was in my early twenties and it helped tremendously. I was desperate at the time. This is a difficult decision for me to make, but I am keeping it as an option.

Thank you so much for your prayers. I will not fear any evil - it is beneath me - thank you! It is so amazing to talk to you all and have my mind think "more", to grasp the warmth and care and love being sent forth and to absorb everyone's deeper thoughts. I just am so delightfully overwhelmed.

I thank you for your words - they are important to me. Blessings upon you my friend.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

Dear Encia22 - what a wonderful song. I enjoyed that and can't say I'm familiar with that. I know right?! It definitely resonates when I looked into the meaning.

I love that you said family isn't blood family. I came to that conclusion eons ago, ha ha (sadly). I have two dear precious friends who live in my city and they have helped so much, but I hate being a whiner and constant source of doom, and the responses on ATS have been so wonderful to my being. You are right: they are family. The responses have been of such a variety, and I love it - so much to think on and tuck away into that part of me that stores treasures.

Thank you for your prayers. They mean so much to me. I did join a group for giant cell tumors and posted my daughter's situation there and have had some amazing support and feedback already - someone has provided an answer that I am waiting for the surgeon to answer back on. I believe knowledge is power and so that has been helpful already.

YOU are amazing. Thank you. I too have noticed things in life come in threes. My psychiatrist also said that all hospitals have been given iPads and computers and even if I can't be with my Dad at this moment at least we can still see each other. That was a huge relief. My Dad is a very simple man and he is mentally ill and abused us kids horribly when we were younger and I want to be with him, while he's conscious before he passes, as well as when he passes but he lives two days away and I was worrying about would I make it there in time to see him, what if I get called immediately after getting back to my city after visiting him, etc, etc. All the questions came up while dealing with my daughter's urgent situation. I will take it day by day and focus on positivity. The idea that I can see my Dad (and love on him) was so vital to me and so I know I have another way of doing that. Sorry for being so wordy. Super hugs.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

How fascinating Nerbot - thank you. I had to read your response twice and I am positive I understand what you are saying. And I believe in what you are saying. Thank you. This has filled me with actual joy and a feeling that all will be okay.

It boils down to the concept that I speak life every time I open my mouth as our words have power. I admit I get frustrated as I have seen results in others when I pray, maintain faith, have hope and intention but I don't see the results in this instance. That's not to say healing won't take place, just in a different way (through surgery for instance) or through another's hands, ie: doctors.

I gave my daughter a huge smile from you. We went to get pet food and we sat in the car for a bit having a special drink and we shared thoughts and laughed at some birds nearby. I am focusing on being mindful with her instead of wasting such time with busyness and duties. Each day is a gift and I will focus on the joy and positivity of each.

I LOVE the reflect, absorb, shine, share, create.

Thank you for such a deep message. This resonated with me!

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddeninsite
Thank you for such a deep message. This resonated with me!

You have **** idea.

A little wobble goes a long way.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
any update?

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   
pls let us know

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join