It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy- Cuomo Tells Reporter He Wants to See Her Eat The Whole Sausage

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
ARTICLE and VIDEO:

CRINGEY CLIP Gov Andrew Cuomo asks woman reporter ‘eat the whole sausage’ in creepy 2016 video that resurfaced after sex pest claims

"I want to see you eat the whole sausage," Cuomo is seen telling the reporter.

"I don't know if I should the whole sausage in front of you but I'm definitely gonna eat it," Cefalu responds.

In another clip, an aide brings a chair for the journalist to sit next to the Governor.

He stares at her intently and tells her: "no excuses".

www.the-sun.com...

My take on this may surprise you...but I think this latest hit piece on Cuomo is stupid as hell.

ALL this recent 'pile on' sexual harassment crap suddenly coming out against Andrew Cuomo is obviously being released by Democrats in order to sink him over sex...rather than the much more damaging to the Democrat Party alleged crime...killing thousands of elderly folk in nursing homes with the China Virus.

Granted, Cuomo (as well as his dips#!t brother) is, in my opinion, a total POS...and while he MAY allegedly be a sexual harasser...in addition to an alleged mass-murderer...he deserves his day in court...for all these accusations...and is innocent until a court finds him guilty.

NOW...this latest hit piece...telling a hot (IMO)) female reporter he wants to watch her "eat the whole sausage"...may be interpreted as suggestive...but as evidence that it is a serious example of an alleged history of sexual harassment...it is pure manufactured garbage.

However, the democrats are now determined to remove Cuomo in the most politically 'safe' (for them) manner possible...for the good of their party...so this manufactured smokescreen will continue to intensify against him...until he disappears from office over ANYTHING but killing old people with CV.

Bottom line...Pelosi and the Democrat Party want Cuomo to quietly go away...so they...and their willing accomplices in the MSM will continue this pressure until he gets the message.

edit on 1-3-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It’s pretty obvious what the Dem are trying to do, makes you wonder how long they had that footage stashed away for the right time to use it. I am just curious if Cuomo is going to go quietly like they ask. Trump has said he thought they had a good relationship maybe Cuomo will come forward and pass some info along to say F U before leaving his post. I don’t see how he will be able to stay in office much longer

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Lol. DNC damage control at it's best. You'd have to be naive or willfully ignorant not to have seen Green Goblin would be getting thrown under the bus.
edit on 132021 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

That's only creepy if you're some kind of liberal snowflake prude that wants to live in a world where everybody is androgynous and asexual, and you feel creeped out by adults engaging on world play.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Who do they want to put instead of Cuomo ?

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Hillary may be available.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Well, I would say whatever it takes to get the prick out of power.

It’s pointless though. He will probably be replaced by an even bigger a$$hole.

There are so many in line.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
You noticed it too? The rush to go after the sexual harassment and leave the obstruction of justice has me livid. The problem with Cuomo is more than just his treatment of woman! But no, the dems will make it look like they did a noble deed by punishing him for the harassment charges and let the obstruction of justice get a pass.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Well?

Did she?

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I guess Orange man is not your choice net time around?

Man you really do seem to have her stuck in your head and yet she doesn't hold any advice seat.
Sad....

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

the sexual harassment is just an easy deflection from killing elderly, this keeps it focused on a very unlikable guy while protecting other democrat governors that followed his example in covid.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Trueman

Hillary may be available.

She's no stranger to sexually harassing women either. She almost got off on attacking Bill's accusers and the way she laughed about the getting off the man who sexually abused the 12 year old girl was painful.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
There may be a little more to this in terms of specifically who they are trying to distract.

Many many women are furious about the Biden EO and The Equality Act "erasing" women and are contacting their congress critters in droves as I understand it. They might be trying to distract the Feminists in particular with the Cuomo #MeToo... or just throw them a bone so to speak... knowing they're doing their best to ram the Equality Act through.

I've heard, for example, that one of our Democrat senators -- Kyrsten Sinema -- is getting plenty of pressure, and may cross lines to vote against it. And if I remember correctly, she is openly gay. She's definitely female!

It is disgusting that the Dems/media are more worried about sausage dares than people dying, but the video is pretty vile as well.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

She's no stranger to sexually harassing women either. She almost got off on attacking Bill's accusers and the way she laughed about the getting off the man who sexually abused the 12 year old girl was painful.

I remember both of those incidents. It was actually quite chilling, wasn't it? That cackle especially regarding the girl. Sure made me shudder!

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

I guess Orange man is not your choice net time around?

Man you really do seem to have her stuck in your head and yet she doesn't hold any advice seat.
Sad....

Why would Trump run for Governor of NY?
Really...you MUST learn to focus.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Man you really do seem to have her stuck in your head 

Because he mentioned her once for the first time in three years?

Okay pal.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtrenthacker
Well?

Did she?

Oh, yeah...baby...Like a dachshund going down a rabbit hole.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I don't think that Cuomo will lose his position over these sexual innuendos. If they wanted him cancelled, he would already be cancelled.

This is a shell game to distract his from his role in the death of a bunch of people in nursing homes.

Let's never forget the ability of the left to circle the wagon around their own.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Coumo power went to his head, like any other man of his kind, he though he was the best thing beside apple pie and women loved him.

Poor guy, rude awakening now, I find his brother better looking, Coumo for ever will be the butcher of NY.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join