It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battlefield America

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: amtracer

It started as soon they tried to 'Mandela affect' us with democracy this and that...

*Republic.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: HarveyHammerhead

If some of the stuff I've seen and considered as UFOs flying through the skies during my fifty years is actually held back secret USA military stuff like as was the B-117 back min the day then there is nothing that any other power can hope to achieve with their Sukhoi's and J type fighters.

Even with the out there in front of us tech the USA industry will probably keep the States safe. Anyway your nice and safe on your island fortress, it's us Europeans and Africans that need to worry with China Russia and India all slowly taking us over one way or another

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   

how well do you suppose we would hold up if the battlefield were right here in America?

War doesn't have to be fought on the battlefield.

Biological Warefare wouldn't need an invasion.

they are an effective tool of intimidation, or useful in asymmetric warfare when a smaller, weaker party can inflict damage and fear on an enemy with greater conventional warfighting capability

www.euractiv.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Nobody is as armed as America. Forget about the military might. While it alone is enough to stand against foreign invaders consider our civilization population. Not so many of us are soft as you imagine.

Certainly, the pussification of America is of great concern; however, we are still a country full of grit. The soft American image is what is made to look normal on the TV, but the TV makes it seem like everyone lives in big two story homes too.

The guns. People have all kinds of guns. Around where I live I can count on one hand the households that don't have guns. Our Vietnam veterans especially know how to make very dangerous and hidden booby-traps. We know the land.

Foreign invaders would find that our military mysteriously grew by at least 100,000,000, and that extra 100,000,000 will operate guerilla style.

Nope, they'll have to take us down some other way than military force.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: filthyphilanthropist

Nobody is as armed as America. Forget about the military might. While it alone is enough to stand against foreign invaders consider our civilization population. Not so many of us are soft as you imagine.

Certainly, the pussification of America is of great concern; however, we are still a country full of grit. The soft American image is what is made to look normal on the TV, but the TV makes it seem like everyone lives in big two story homes too.

The guns. People have all kinds of guns. Around where I live I can count on one hand the households that don't have guns. Our Vietnam veterans especially know how to make very dangerous and hidden booby-traps. We know the land.

Foreign invaders would find that our military mysteriously grew by at least 100,000,000, and that extra 100,000,000 will operate guerilla style.

Nope, they'll have to take us down some other way than military force.

Exactly, and despite all the back and forth and division within the country, I would hope that if we did have some foreign enemy we would be united in repelling it. Regardless of all the crap that gets thrown around in debate and ideology, we still in America value freedom (we can get into the varying degrees of freedom in another thread
) and we would set aside differences until we were safe again. Remember post 9/11? 90%+ approval ratings for W and who gave a # about political parties.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
The Atlantic and Pacific make it virtually impossible for an invasion to succeed. An invader would have to get past the U.S. Navy and USAF over 3,000 to 6,000 miles of ocean, make a successful amphibious landing (one of the riskiest military operations) then keep its forces resupplied despite our best efforts to interdict its ships and aircraft. Then the invader would have to battle our powerful armed forces, including our huge Army and Air National Guard units and active-duty units recalled from around the world. If the invader managed to defeat our military it would then face 330 million people spread out over a nation the size of a continent who own at least 400 million firearms and know how to use them. And if all else fails, the United States has more than 6,000 nuclear weapons. No one is going to invade us unless we're drastically weakened by some catastrophe first, like an epidemic much worse than this one, or the supervolcano at Yellowstone erupts, or civil war rages for years, or a five-year nationwide drought kills most of the people, etc.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

how well do you suppose we would hold up if the battlefield were right here in America?

they are an effective tool of intimidation, or useful in asymmetric warfare when a smaller, weaker party can inflict damage and fear on an enemy with greater conventional warfighting capability

www.euractiv.com...

Oh yes then the dead man switch kicks over in NORAD since they are now dead due to a bio weapon and launches a revenge strike at all Enemies worldwide. Oh yeah really smart move.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: alldaylong

www.euractiv.com...

Oh yes then the dead man switch kicks over in NORAD since they are now dead due to a bio weapon and launches a revenge strike at all Enemies worldwide. Oh yeah really smart move.

When you deal with mad men, nothing is ruled out.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Texas'll put a boot up all y'all's asses.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   
They start with a "satellite error" that has a rogue satellite smash into another above one of our coasts causing a horrible debri field that takes out more of our satellites and it will be carrying a modified Nuke that will create a massive EMP, so the infrastructure on one of our coasts becomes weak and our private communications and lives take an immediate decline.
This move could actually take place well before the invasion, to lower moral and weaken our defenses as the world takes time to asses the causes of the space collision this would probably be when we see a huge spike in domestic terrorist acts, that are staged and are actually ISIS doing their part.
The next move is determined by goals of the country attacking us, if it's invasion, then all military installations would be the first clear targets of war I imagine, and if a country REALLY wanted to bring the USA to its knees, nukes will be used.
Is this retaliation from China and our role in Hong Kong and Taiwan?
Is this Russia deciding its ready to remove the USA as the leading world power?
Is it Iran finally having the ability to effect USA and being willing to use it?

Not one of them alone could do it, but as a coalition....oh life could suck here.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   
"Invasion" is very unlikely with the current geostrategic situation.

However, "subversion" is the way to go and you just have to look at the happenings in the last couple of years and you should be able to recognize the pattern. As in, it's already happening.
Ideologically driven separation and disunity can and may weaken the US in a way that actual armed invasion won't be necessary. Or, in other words, why sacrifice lives and hardware, when you just have to "stir the pot" and then pour gasoline into the fire?
Check the current happenings worldwide and ask yourself... who stands to gain from each move?
Making countries dependent on certain other countries will ensure a shift in power. That's why bringing industry and manufacturing back to the US after outsourcing almost all of it to China was not only a big deal for the average american Joe and Jill, but actually as well on a geostrategic scale. Independence and autarky ensure well-being, this is true on a individual level, on a community level and most of all on a national level.
And that's why the "MAGA" program was hated by the anti-americans at home and abroad... it was a step to bringing prosperity to the people of the US and not just to a select view, who would gain control otherwise.

At least, this is my perspective from Switzerland, your insights may vary

edit on 9/3/2021 by Swordbeast because: Edit for typo fixing

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
it does not matter. Right now people are being conditioned to rat each other out. Started after 9/11. See something..say something. Make people dependent and they will do anything to survive in the end.

Link

I feel that is why they are making people so dependent on the government. If you took away government assistance you would have internal conflict that would be used to control our country. No one will ever invade to take it but for intimidation I could see border cities taken. Obesity is at an all time high.

EMP or tactical nuke strikes. I do not think we would hit back. I just don't. As sad as it sounds we as a nation are nuetered. It would probably be called racist to react.

Art of War is still applicable today. It is not about occupation but control.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Ever been to Sturgis? Bike week in NH? Daytona Bike week? Lots of military vets and strength there.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 01:16 AM
link   
There would have to be a Trojan horse. Likely through Mexico or Canada. Can we trust that those two countries are looking out for our best interest and not China’s?

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: HarveyHammerhead
Despite America’s reputation As a strong and independent country defended by a mighty military and powerful allies, how well do you suppose we would hold up if the battlefield were right here in America?

if?

Have you not seen DC surrounded by fencing, barbed wire and military troops... our enemies have control of our gov. and our "mighty military."

I would have to say, not so good.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join