It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AOC Calls for Investigation into ‘Extraordinarily Serious’ Cuomo Sexual-Harassment Allegations

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

keep us updated on the revenge

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Sounds like you guys need to stop projecting Republican values on to Democrats. Democrats don’t fall lock-step behind other Democrats and defend them no matter what.

That’s a right wing thing. Al Franken resigned over an inappropriate picture. How many Republicans would do that?

Bawahahahahahahahaha.

Except for Democrats' defense of Hillary's ILLEGAL storage of CLASSIFIED information at home
Biden's Blackmail of Ukraine
Whitewater
Filegate
Travelgate
IRS gate

To name but very few....LOL, you sure are funny...

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   

My god dude . You have watched some sick stuff . Rapes it sounds like . Watching stuff like that was never my thing. That’s disgusting and sick on so many levels . Just because you’re a moron and let stupid dumb drunk frat idiots do whatever they want to you and others doesn’t make it right or legal . I never let anyone do my thinking for me . Takes away My decision making and then I’m just a dumb ignorant sheep .

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Sounds like you guys need to stop projecting Republican values on to Democrats. Democrats don’t fall lock-step behind other Democrats and defend them no matter what.

That’s a right wing thing. Al Franken resigned over an inappropriate picture. How many Republicans would do that?
I dunno. Maybe check into Anthony Wiener now that he’s out. See if he has some “perspective”?

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Dems attack their own optically, deal with them later in the dark backrooms, filled with acried smoke and hushed whispers...

Cuomo is being removed and replaced, usual mo of progs,.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
ALL of this activity against Cuomo by Dems is a damage control smokescreen...so they can use sexual harassment to punish him...instead of 'Covid Crimes against the Elderly'...which will effect a lot more Dems.

Bingo. They all have dirt that could bury them like this will bury Cuomo, so their best option is to take each other down one by one so they don't all fall at once.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Maybe the evil left is focusing on sexual abuse because that is less than the mass murder of thousands.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Just a little update from someone who lives in the area. Both stories are all over the local news and the calls for him to resign immediately are getting louder. Personally I think he needs to get gone and then get hauled to criminal court.

Then Fredo can interview his brother through a window and they can keep doing their stupid Vaudeville skit.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Whatever makes you feel better about it.

I'm not sure someone passed out and being puked on after getting railed is "willing" anyway, carry on, I know, sh#t happens.

One thing is certain, that chick learned a valuable lesson that I bet she never repeated again. Not by getting railed, but by getting puked on and left there.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
How anyone could like the Green Goblin is beyond me.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

He didn't leave her and walk away. Nor was she unwilling. They began dating for the rest of the semester.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

He didn't leave her and walk away. Nor was she unwilling. They began dating for the rest of the semester.

Apologies. I thought you said he railed her, she passed out, he left his guts on her, and walked away for her to wake up in them. I guess no lesson was learned after all. What the heck is everyone hating on you for if that didn't happen? FTR, I wasn't hating on you, teens will be teens. Same goes for guys in their early 20's.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Thenail

What I saw happened in a Liberal; generational, Democratic controlled state. Ever hear of Zoonie Boonie week?

Yes, I agree some sick stuff. Actually acts of debauchery as it is exactly what is going on today in USA and the far left agenda . However, it is what it is.

I’m just a dumb ignorant sheep .

1. There was NO rape. All consensual. You seem to give the 18 year olds teenie weenies more credit than what they deserve. Today, USA adults worship them. That's WRONG

I spoke with others in my family who all left home for College or University across several states as to what they saw. Same stuff at different levels of intensity. Either your being disingenuous or really out of touch. I am so sorry but your not tuned in nor are many in the USA as they play its the all about me game and block all else out. So where do you think the liberal agenda comes from? This goes back decades. It didn't start overnight.

Oh so I as an 18 year old am the one supposed to be Joe Police. Are you nutz. The frat has officers. Even the President of the Frat shacked up with his girlfrend daily in their [his] room. At least they shut the door. The frat also has University Counselors

Moron, really? This was ongoing right around the time frame of the Kavanaugh situation. This stuff goes on all over many College and University campus. Seems to be quite of few virgins in this site who live in shangri-la . It was al 100% consensual.

You need to investigate

I am really surprised on how so many here are that ignorant of what goes on when your children live off campus or live in a dorm, along with a fraternity or sorority. Its basically sex party central.

24 / 7

It has rules and governs itself. Very little police action required. Same for the administration.

You obviously have lived a sheltered life.

edit on 1-3-2021 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: awhispersecho
Cuomo is being destroyed by his own party because he dared go against the narrative and talkes about opening things back up. As soon as he mentioned opening the state back up, which he did twice within a weeks time, all the information that was known but never covered for months, suddenly became headline news from the same folks that buried it previously. They are using him to show what happens when you don't play by the rules, plain and simple.

They let the guy release a freaking book about how he dominated Covid. He was being set up to be a hero and a major player going forward. Then, he "screwed up" and talked about the dangers of staying locked down. Now he has to pay.

disagree. NY (the government, not the people) is running out of $ so they have to start opening stuff up. if anything he's following on this.

as somebody else suggested, the nursing home stuff makes the dems look bad, so they're using the sex stuff to remove him.
I guess its possible that we're going through a let's-talk-about-stuff moment with people like Charisma Carpenter coming out as victims. interesting to see Joss Whedon going down into irrelevance.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Why not speak out against the 15,000 dead seniors? No word on them, but he’s got a penis ahhhh!!! Evil! I’m not surprised about sexual allegations against the governor. I’m curious how all the celebs who just threw their support for him will crawl away now.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
This is not a thread to hammer on Andrew Cuomo as I was beginning to start to like the guy.
For the record I am a registered Republican who didn't vote in 2020

I'm struggling to come up with any possible reason why or how you could possibly have started to 'like the guy' - the guy who murdered thousands of old folks when he ordered sick people be allowed into these places full of already fragile/at risk people, and who also happily destroyed the economy of NYC and the State through dictatorial and unConstitutional actions.

But, ok, you do you...

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Be careful for what you wish for as there are many more radicals in the wings.

He may have been set up by the DNC also. Its because of his position on another matter totally disconnected from what you wrote. That's all.

I agree with you but who directed his judgement about the Nursing Home situation when he ordered that directive. He alone or the DNC?

That's why I hope he / this ends up in court.

I am also aware that the DNC chair resigned and already left. I wonder if that how they keep things hidden as that guy in public supported the squad.

edit on 7-3-2021 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Its college and that stuff has been ongoing for decades. You will only see it if you are in a frat or live in off campus housing for all students or on campus in a dorm. That stuff goes on all the time.

The above coined my position on whats her name. Miss Tears. She was a confirmed party girl. Unless someone has pictures, my bet is that Bret K., turned her down as he didn't want to catch the drip-pies.

Once you do that you are marked for live with that scorn thing.

Its payback

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

T A N K S I R E A D I T

A G R E E

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

But you just keep asking for pictures proving it didn't happen instead of proof it did...

Are you or I losing it in a misread. You wrote you saw pictures. You clarified shes a [4] bagger.

I agree with your take on her. Plus Bret didn't want to catch the dripp-ies. As guys in college we all know who are the pass around and so do the girls.

WE BOTH AGREE. HE WOULDN'T HAVE HER

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join