It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AOC Calls for Investigation into ‘Extraordinarily Serious’ Cuomo Sexual-Harassment Allegations

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Democrats don’t fall lock-step behind other Democrats and defend them no matter what.

Says the guy who defends them in every post.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: IAMTAT

The sexual harassment claims are petty compared to the nursing home atrocity! Are we allowed to point that out?

To this day I am amazed that no big class-action lawsuits have been filed against Cuomo (governor's office) for the thousands of needless deaths. The Attorneys should be tripping over each other publishing "Did you lose a loved one in a NY Nursing Home due to Covid-19?" TV commercials.

Take your pick of Leftist Judges in those states...WHICH ONE is gonna find Cuomo & Company guilty?

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Well when a women accused a Supreme Court nominee of inappropriate behavior 30 years before we ended up with plenty of investigation and testimony that resulted in the man being cleared.

“I saw pictures of the two during their college years, yeah, he didn’t want anything to do with her”

Now coumo has been accused.
Let’s hear what these women have to say.
It’s only fair that they get the same voice as other have gotten.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It would be an extremely hard case to prove. Not only would you have to prove that the person wouldn't have contracted COVID otherwise, you'd also have to prove that there was no negligence on the part of the nursing homes.

Cuomo definitely won't be winning any kind of reelection, but I don't think he'll actually be punished in any way. Unfortunately.

At least with the sexual harassment claims there could be some kind of punitive action if proven true.
edit on 2/28/2021 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254
It's too bad the Nursing Home deaths are too difficult to prove. No wonder the lawyers aren't ramping up class action suits all over the country.

But I read that a close friend of the Cuomo family was indicted last week. He might spill a lot of beans, to get a lesser sentence.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Before this happens I'm hoping that Cuomo can put my governor in a nursing home and then check himself into the same one.

Thank you, that is all.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

DB your post isn't viewable. Its like your cut off as the "pass" as in Cowboy talk. No really

This is what I see

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 11:40 link quote reply a reply to: Waterglass Nothing will happen to Cuomo.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

“I saw pictures of the two during their college years, yeah, he didn’t want anything to do with her”

Oh so you saw pictures? Really? Well sir, I was in a fraternity I saw live action of stuff performed by many of those those innocent white babes. I have witnessed trains; 3 somes, 5 somes and gang somes. Never saw gay or tranny. Its pretty weird. I never participated. Nor did I ever watch as an arrangement it was at random, as you go from frat house room party to room party as they do it with the doors wide open. I remember brother FUD just finished a Hog as we called them back in the day and puked all over her while saying to us; "that's my girl". She was already passed out. Yep, all 300 pounds of her. The frat I joined were the toughest and meanest frat in the region so why did I join. Cause I didn't want to get beat up or live in fear of them. However, during pledging one psycho named obee punched and cracked three ribs. Why, cause I didn't sell any raffle tickets to a raffle they never hold. I had all that and more in high school. Oh, its not just one its 5 or more of the white privileged nation. Actually some of the girls that do the above described at sort of thing are playboy grade talent. My opinion. I know as I drove them home after they got the STDs after they did the entire hockey team. They were super hot. We called them Salt and Pepper. They never returned after that semester.

So you saw pictures. Well, based on my expert opinion of 4+ years of off campus housing, dormitories and as a fraternity member, the CIA connected lady was a loose party girl back in the day. So if they did indeed do something it was consensual. My opinion as I lived college and university. Her background has already been substantiated.

Back in the day I had my share of experiences. All positive once I got over the God shall zing me with a lightening bolt stuff. I am surprised that I never got arrested by the Campus Cowboys [aka Security] as I tooled down campus maintenance roads going the wrong way. Hey I had to go to the bathroom.

So show the pictures as they are worth 1000 words.

Either that or go write a book for your millions as its priceless. Did you submit a copy to DNC headquarters?

I also, met a judge whose retired and is connected to Chief Justice Roberts. I can get your picture to Roberts via Arcara.

My offer stands.

edit on 28-2-2021 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 28-2-2021 by Waterglass because: eh

edit on 28-2-2021 by Waterglass because: other

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I remember brother FUD just finished a Hog as we called them back in the day and puked all over her while saying to us; "that's my girl". She was already passed out. Yep, all 300 pounds of her. The frat I joined were the toughest and meanest frat on campus so why did I join.

Wow, nice friends..basically rapists, you should be proud!

SMMFH

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: IAMTAT

The sexual harassment claims are petty compared to the nursing home atrocity! Are we allowed to point that out?

To this day I am amazed that no big class-action lawsuits have been filed against Cuomo (governor's office) for the thousands of needless deaths. The Attorneys should be tripping over each other publishing "Did you lose a loved one in a NY Nursing Home due to Covid-19?" TV commercials.

Take your pick of Leftist Judges in those states...WHICH ONE is gonna find Cuomo & Company guilty?

We learned from the various election challenges that almost every Judge is either corrupt or blackmailed.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Prude? Seems like your clueless or never went to College AWAY from mommy and daddy. This #s being going on for decades.

Everywhere! My opinion

I gave you the reason I joined. It also cost me something. Rapists? No they were / are sober willing participants, especially the ones just on the slightly heavy ones. Criminals? Yes I can agree with that. However many did end up in prison. I know obee did as he stomped on some townee with his Jack Boots. That guy should have been given the death penalty. He was mentally unstable. So was Brother "Buck". Same nut ball who was drunk during pledging and ordered me to dunk my head into a bucket of Clorox bleach. I refused. Other members intervened. He was a plow boy hic from Central NY. He hated me and called me a pretty boy.

Pretty boy? 30 years later I wonder what he ment by that. Especially his fondness for buckets!

I know as I was there. It was the norm. Same stuff went on at the six other campus near us.

edit on 28-2-2021 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Whatever makes you feel better about it.

I'm not sure someone passed out and being puked on after getting railed is "willing" anyway, carry on, I know, sh#t happens.
edit on 28-2-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Do you have any idea what has and does go on a College or University campus. Do you. I really think that you don't!

Then the drugs.

And the politicians.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Cuomo is being destroyed by his own party because he dared go against the narrative and talkes about opening things back up. As soon as he mentioned opening the state back up, which he did twice within a weeks time, all the information that was known but never covered for months, suddenly became headline news from the same folks that buried it previously. They are using him to show what happens when you don't play by the rules, plain and simple.

They let the guy release a freaking book about how he dominated Covid. He was being set up to be a hero and a major player going forward. Then, he "screwed up" and talked about the dangers of staying locked down. Now he has to pay.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I saw pictures of her while in college.
She was butt ugly.
Probably pissed that he or any other good looking men didn't want anything to do with her ugly butt and sought revenge for her bruised ego.

She had her day in court and failed.

But you just keep asking for pictures proving it didn't happen instead of proof it did...
Lemme know how that works.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Sorry, you lost me at AOC. Even when the former barmaid/current nincompoop says something relevant, she's still a joke. It's all posturing and smoke.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
"Just words , just speeches"
Barry

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: DBCowboy

DB your post isn't viewable. Its like your cut off as the "pass" as in Cowboy talk. No really

This is what I see

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 11:40 link quote reply a reply to: Waterglass Nothing will happen to Cuomo.

Nothing.

Will.

Happen.

To.

Cuomo.

He's a democrat.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
So you guys don't like when AOC wants something done about the Cuomo allegations, but I'm POSITIVE if she didn't, you guys wouldn't have liked it.

See where I'm going with this? Probably not.

ANYTHING those people do is usually displays of grand hypocrisy and looking the other way when one of them commits a crime. Like AOC funding her boyfriend with her campaign funds illegally and nothing happens.

She doesn't really care that Cuomo may have harassed someone, only in the political ammo that situation may now provide for her.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

you'd also have to prove that there was no negligence on the part of the nursing homes.

Actually the executive order Cuomo made in regards to that would work against him, that and the fact he also signed one so nursing homes couldn't be held libel. They need to drum up the sexual harassment charges because the charges of concealing the nursing home data from the feds is much worse. Obstruction of justice anyone?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join