It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AOC Calls for Investigation into ‘Extraordinarily Serious’ Cuomo Sexual-Harassment Allegations

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
This is not a thread to hammer on Andrew Cuomo as I was beginning to start to like the guy. Then the nursing home numbers game came up along with a 1st and now a 2nd report of supposed sexual harassment allegation. In my mind I thought something was up with him when Sandra Lee left him. Then a saw the barbells through his nipples thing.

So now AOC is into the fray.

AOC Calls for Investigation into ‘Extraordinarily Serious’ Cuomo Sexual-Harassment Allegations

What I do know is that its extremely easy for anyone to suggest they were sexually harassed. Many axe grinders out there are are sometimes hired assassins. I was a Director of a publicly traded company and was discussing sexual harassment allegations against another Manager in Alabama with a Corporate Vice - President. I said that I cant believe the other guy did anything as anyone could see that he was a limp, low key, 60 something male low testosterone guy.

That Corporate Vice - President went onto become CEO of the entire publicly traded corporation and later ran for Congress.

He told me; "no, its not true. We wanted him out so Human Resources use a contractor or another plant to feign sexual harassment allegations so we can terminate him. Its practically indefensible so he cant sue us for age discrimination. It works all the time. We only use the sexual harassment stuff on the "" guys in quality ""

What he meant was that the corporation used certain types of strategy to fire certain types of long term Managers within the "Quality Control" department who are aging or whom Corporate simply wants out by playing the sexual harassment card with a willing female player.

Doesn't say much about the integrity of the female does it.

I will defer on Andrew Cuomo's innocence or guilty and hope he gets his day in court and not before a rigged kangaroo court as I remember the agenda of the AOC backers. Yes, those Justice Democrats.

Cuomo is old school and they want him out.

Oh, the Corporate Vice-President of Human Resources who was involved in the above matter was female in year 2000.

For the record I am a registered Republican who didn't vote in 2020

Cuomo Is Accused of Sexual Harassment by a 2nd Former Aide

Psaki: Cuomo should face 'independent review' over sexual harassment allegations
edit on 28-2-2021 by Waterglass because: links added

edit on 28-2-2021 by Waterglass because: revised

edit on 28-2-2021 by Waterglass because: revised

edit on 28-2-2021 by Waterglass because: HR added

edit on 28-2-2021 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 28-2-2021 by Waterglass because: typo

+17 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   
ALL of this activity against Cuomo by Dems is a damage control smokescreen...so they can use sexual harassment to punish him...instead of 'Covid Crimes against the Elderly'...which will effect a lot more Dems.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Agree. I would like to know who the spinners in the back room in the DNC. Is it the DNC Party Chairman as hes a strange guy.

Even my ragin Democrat wife says that it just doesn't add up as he has too much to loose.

edit on 28-2-2021 by Waterglass because: add

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

For the record I am a registered Republican who didn't vote in 2020

As far as you know.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
It does seem odd. A year ago, Dems were worshipping Cuomo as the next great savior and I was thinking they were setting him up to run for President. Now all of a sudden the nursing home stuff is coming out and the sexual harassment charges. One has to wonder if this is a coincidence or something else is going on.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Sounds like you guys need to stop projecting Republican values on to Democrats. Democrats don’t fall lock-step behind other Democrats and defend them no matter what.

That’s a right wing thing. Al Franken resigned over an inappropriate picture. How many Republicans would do that?

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Sounds like you guys need to stop projecting Republican values on to Democrats. Democrats don’t fall lock-step behind other Democrats and defend them no matter what.

That’s a right wing thing. Al Franken resigned over an inappropriate picture. How many Republicans would do that?

Democrats only do anything after their hypocrisy is pointed out...

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

You sir are correct.

My POS next door neighbor who still has Trump banners on his lawn today used his private company accounting firms email address to register my address as a contributor to the Trump campaign.

When I saw that I went kryptonite and contacted Trump Campaign 2020 to get my address off their books. They never responded.

The next door A Hole who's is a Lawyer in South Carolina and a CPA is also the Treasurer for our HOA. Like can you smell the future pending you know what.

He told me last summer that he used my address so they cant find him and laughed about it. I blew it off as I thought he was joking.

This isnt over

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
So you guys don't like when AOC wants something done about the Cuomo allegations, but I'm POSITIVE if she didn't, you guys wouldn't have liked it.

See where I'm going with this? Probably not.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
It does seem odd. A year ago, Dems were worshipping Cuomo as the next great savior and I was thinking they were setting him up to run for President. Now all of a sudden the nursing home stuff is coming out and the sexual harassment charges. One has to wonder if this is a coincidence or something else is going on.

It's only a coincidence if Democrats tell you it is.

They're protecting a crapload of Dems in various states.
If Cuomo goes down for killing nursing home elderly...a lot of other Dems will have to go down with him.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

Democrats only do anything after their hypocrisy is pointed out...

Can we just stop playing "this side good and other side bad"?

We have to stop playing tribal politics. Vote out anyone who votes according to party will and vote out toxic people like Cuomo.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   

The sexual harassment claims are petty compared to the nursing home atrocity! Are we allowed to point that out?

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   

LOL, and I remember a good number of republicans sided with Franken that what he did wasn't worthy of the response he got either. But you remember things how they fit in your mind.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Democrats don’t fall lock-step behind other Democrats and defend them no matter what.

Sure they do when its a matter of National Security of the Democratic Party of America

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Yea, think about the optics. Murderer of the elderly OR he said some things of a sexual nature to some women? Also let's not forget the other side of the progressive witch hunt on white men. We so far just have 2 women claiming he did or said these things. It most likely is to cover up the genocide of nursing home patients. After all, his isn't the only Democrat run state who thought it a good idea to put covid patients in nursing homes. Does anyone really think the investigation of the nursing home debacle will bear fruit with Letitia James running it? The FBI? If you do, I have some prime swamp land for sale!

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

The sexual harassment claims are petty compared to the nursing home atrocity! Are we allowed to point that out?

To this day I am amazed that no big class-action lawsuits have been filed against Cuomo (governor's office) for the thousands of needless deaths. The Attorneys should be tripping over each other publishing "Did you lose a loved one in a NY Nursing Home due to Covid-19?" TV commercials.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The Red Herrings are flopping out of the water so high an airplane might get hit 🎃

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
So you guys don't like when AOC wants something done about the Cuomo allegations, but I'm POSITIVE if she didn't, you guys wouldn't have liked it.

See where I'm going with this? Probably not.

Red Herring is a Red Herring ⭕

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

That is the most FUNNY and SERIOUS thing that has been said about the subject! heheheh

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Nothing will happen to Cuomo.

He's a democrat.

*shrugs*

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join