It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid Passports and Vaccine

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: network dude

Hardly my fault you are scared of a prick in the arm, just saying. x

There are those of us who stand a 99.6% chance of surviving the virus and a 99.9% chance of dying if we take the vaccine.

Which line to we stand in?

What evidence at all on the planet says you have a 99.9% chance of dying if you have the vaccine? From something reputable?

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

There are those of us who stand a 99.6% chance of surviving the virus and a 99.9% chance of dying if we take the vaccine.

What evidence at all on the planet says you have a 99.9% chance of dying if you have the vaccine? From something reputable?

My doctor who knows my medical history.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
a reply to: andy06shake

The UK has also begun to mass vaccinate her population and the death rate and cases are indeed falling.

My bets on that being down to the vaccine as opposed to the weather.

I knew that would be the narrative the moment I realized the vaccine rollout in many nations would happen in sync with the warming weather. The common cold (not influenza) is also a type of coronavirus and is highly seasonal, hence the name. There is very clear evidence Covid-19 is seasonal, cases dropped dramatically in the Southern Hemisphere when summer came around and have remained extremely low for many months. The waves we've already seen correlate with the seasons far more than any other factor. I wrote this almost a month ago:

Covid-19 is absolutely a seasonal virus

It's nowhere near that warm over in the UK yet, although for several reasons when it does start to warm up then you would expect to see the numbers fall, but as the majority of by far the largest at risk group have now been vaccinated it would be disingenuous to rule that out as a contributing cause.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

I knocked it on its arse inside 48 hours, but the chills, body pains, fever, and temperature were murder.

Both my kids were asymptomatic.

My Mrs was not so lucky and flat on her arse for about the same time you were.

Her breathing was effected all the same and temperature over 100, up down sideways.

Im not afraid of much uncommitted, but see when you cannot get an Ambulance, inside of 6 hours, and the hospitals are turning away patients away down to them reaching capacity and the weather, the fear sets in big time.

Sound now all the same.

edit on 1-3-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead
a reply to: DBCowboy

Well, obviously you suck it up, take the jab, and die for the good of humanity.

Do you want a chance of re-catching those mild symptoms you had or God forbid someone else? It's not always about you DB, think of someone else for a change.

I actually tried when it was offered. My doctor told me, "NO!"

With my history, it would kill me.

We're developing a situation where we'll be second class citizens and people are actually cheering it on because they've bought into the hype and fear.

That's really bad, and I do mean that genuinely. So you can't have the flu vaccine either then? That really is bad when your health is so good the virus won't kill you but the vaccine can - wonder how many other people have been told the same thing.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I know it's become hysterically sad to me.

Mass hysteria, Munchausen syndrome, and Stockholm syndrome is a hell of a cocktail.

How true is that, and they still say it's election fraud.

Wait, are you sure you are in the right thread?

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
No vaccinated shopper will have the convenient hours of 11:45pm to 12:00am to buy their groceries. Then the store can be sanitized and open for the vaccinated population at 8:00am.

See, you get to shop if not vaccinated.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: HarveyHammerhead
It was never about a virus. It was always about a vaccine. There is an awesome movie on YouTube I would recommend called “CHIPPED” that really lays this out..
it makes no sense from the perspective of an intelligent civilian- but it makes perfect sense from the perspective of a tyrant

Makes more sense to someone who sees a conspiracy in everything and wants to downplay the real issue.

Where you descendants saying the same thing about the bubonic plague?

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen88

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777

a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

Spoken like someone who has never had COVID 19.

My bet if you get it you might change your tune.

Certainly answer your question as to its existence.

If you read my OP, I never said 'it doesn't exist'. What I said was 'when the people who have it is down to less than hundred and those hundred are in hospital... why would we still need a vaccine?' The other 70 odd million people who dont have the virus?

Has polio been eradicated?
Has measles been eradicated?

NO. Why?

I was actually told on a documentary or some media by product that yes, an that it kept in a vault.

Thanks to actually proven vaccines that took years by a group of scientist rather a groups of scientists in mere months, an giving out booster shots.
No one argued ether.

You are thinking of smallpox.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

My doctor who knows my medical history.

I'm glad to hear your doctor understands how vaccines work then if they are so sure the virus wouldn't affect you.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I knocked it on its arse inside 48 hours, but the chills, body pains, fever, and temperature were murder.

Both my kids were asymptomatic.

My Mrs was not so lucky and flat on her arse for about the same time you were.

Her breathing was effected all the same and temperature over 100, up down sideways.

Im not afraid of much uncommitted, but see when you cannot get an Ambulance, inside of 6 hours, and the hospitals are turning away patients away down to them reaching capacity and the weather, the fear sets in big time.

Sound now all the same.

I found having a hard painful coughing fit lasting for minutes and then seriously struggling to breathe for days and nights fairly stressful, but then my other half works in a UK hospital and there have been many deaths there that really break your heart. As such, what I had was mild regardless of how bad I felt. Chest still doesn't feel right and it was many months ago.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Why not just mark us in our left hands or foreheads that we've had the vaccine. Come to think of it, we could create some unique number to identify everyone, mark us and us that for all identification and purchases.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I still canny taste properly. LoL

My Mrs says its all in my imagination, but when i had COVID 19 it felt like the inside of my mouth was coated with a layer of sour milk(only way i can put it).

And afterward it just feels as if somethings now taste rather bland.

Anyhow glad your are all ok now, it was no fun and then some.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Do you want a chance of re-catching those mild symptoms you had or God forbid someone else? It's not always about you DB, think of someone else for a change.

We're developing a situation where we'll be second class citizens and people are actually cheering it on because they've bought into the hype and fear.

That's really bad, and I do mean that genuinely. So you can't have the flu vaccine either then?

No.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

That's really bad, and I do mean that genuinely. So you can't have the flu vaccine either then?

No.

That's rough, hope you are ok.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Will people who are unable to take the vaccine become second-class citizens, unable to shop, dine, see a movie?

There's medical exemption for that, same as with the current mask and carer exemptions they're 'protected characteristics' and highly illegal to discriminate against.

Even for non medical reasons it's still illegal to discriminate based on belief and right to a private life due to the Human Rights Act and the Equalities Act.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

No.

That's rough, hope you are ok.

lolz

I'm fine.

I've worked with Covid patients since the start of this crapfest and an old, fat man like me is still kicking.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

Will people who are unable to take the vaccine become second-class citizens, unable to shop, dine, see a movie?

There's medical exemption for that, same as with the current mask and carer exemptions they're 'protected characteristics' and highly illegal to discriminate against.

Even for non medical reasons it's still illegal to discriminate based on belief and right to a private life due to the Human Rights Act and the Equalities Act.

We'll see how long that lasts.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

No matter what your pro-life anti vax lunatics claim to be the case.

I don't think you know anything about my view on either of these issues, strange for you to include this in your response.
It does however tell a lot about you.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

You will notice i did not say "You" i said "Your".

The website you used as a source is a bit notorious for its pro-life views.

And the article from and antivaxxer madman.

Im not sure as to your personal views, but we can see what you are reading.

As to me, im an open book and will take the vaccine when offered.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join