It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid Passports and Vaccine

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   
If there's no Virus to catch, how are people going be infected with it??

I ask this question because over here in the UK, Virus cases are as low as several thousand! We have over 70 million people in the UK.

Now... if restaurants for example want to begin using a vaccine passport check to let people in, how are people going to catch a virus when the likelyhood is... no one in that restaurant will have a virus??

I ask this question because I think Businesses are thinking of implementing this passport and Governments are also thinking about a vaccine passport... but like I asked in the first question... if no one has the virus, why would passports be needed?

If cases continue to drop as they are, we will soon be down in the hundreds of cases... so again I ask, why would we need to be vaccinated against a virus which will almost be eradicated??

Also... why would people who have been vaccinated be worried about people who havn't been vaccinated?? They can't catch the virus!

+24 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

Will people who are unable to take the vaccine become second-class citizens, unable to shop, dine, see a movie?

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Nope, they plan on us selling our civil liberties to them for the sake of our entertainment, and people will say thank you oh gracious Master. From your kids sporting events to major sporting events, from your local diner to scuba diving in the tropics, it's all going to be off the table to those who refuse to comply.

Don't worry there will be many comrades to assist in your decisions, by force if necessary, we're all in this together after all.
edit on 2/28/2021 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Will people who are unable to take the vaccine become second-class citizens, unable to shop, dine, see a movie?

I'm getting my vaccination status tattooed on my left forearm.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I just wish you were only joking.

+19 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I hear you can also put it on a small yellow patch of cloth on your clothing, the cool kids are using a star.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   
What happens if you've already had this Covid/Flu?
Having the vaccine will most probably kill you even though you now have natural immunity.
Natural immunity + No vaccine = Still not coming in??

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I have a couple of buddies that I am recommending getting them on the nads to, their wives would only beable to keep them in her purse when they go out together then.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   

But I can still pass it to your babies.

Fine.

2nd Pfizer vaccine success story....and moving on

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Spoken like someone who has never had COVID 19.

My bet if you get it you might change your tune.

Certainly answer your question as to its existence.
edit on 28-2-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I just wish you were only joking.

I don't make jokes.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   

The real question is; why are we still asking logical questions, in an illogical world?

This movement of “science, unity, math, health, security and inclusion” is in fact the exact opposite.

Anyone that doesn’t see that; has been programmed already, or is a sociopathic creep like TPTB and doesn’t care.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   

If you give it a few more months, the government will gladly do this for you.
And then charge you for the convenience.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
We can throw in microchipping at the same time! It's going to make life so much easier!

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Spoken like someone who has never had COVID 19.

My bet if you get it you might change your tune.

Certainly answer your question as to its existence.

If you read my OP, I never said 'it doesn't exist'. What I said was 'when the people who have it is down to less than hundred and those hundred are in hospital... why would we still need a vaccine?' The other 70 odd million people who dont have the virus?

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

when all you got is a hammer, every thread looks like a nail.
just sayin.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Those "Passports" had better include those who have the Covid-19 Antibodies, due to contracting and recovering from the virus. According to www.worldometers.info... , 115 million people don't need to be vaccinated for that reason.

edit on 2/28/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Sorry if i seem to have jumped the gun then.

We require a vaccine because certain people and age groups are very susceptible to the COVID 19 pathogen.

COVID 19 is never going to go away completely and without a vaccine against the SARS-CoV-2 that causes COVID-19, there will always be a risk that new outbreaks of the disease will emerge each year.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Hardly my fault you are scared of a prick in the arm, just saying. x

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: network dude

Hardly my fault you are scared of a prick in the arm, just saying. x

There are those of us who stand a 99.6% chance of surviving the virus and a 99.9% chance of dying if we take the vaccine.

Which line to we stand in?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join