It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cannibalism! Biotech to Feed Cloned Meat of Celebrities to Public!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I'd like to know to what end? Why? What is the point?

Don't you guys ever think anything out?

And why are you guys obsessed with baby eating and blood drinking? I'm only hearing this stuff from the right.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Well let me see, Iceland (A supermarket chain over here in the UK not the country) Chocolate pudding's, found a finger nail in one, frozen ready meal's in this case once a curry and on another occasion a pasta and yes I know they are nasty crap but human hair so I wonder some eastern European migrant probably fell in the mincing machine and just got put into the food because stopping the production would have been a pain in the arse for the rest of the crew.

Drunken you will eat ANYTHING, buy a burger from a dodgy burger van that park's outside the nightclub but only on a Thursday and Saturday then because drunk you just want a burger you buy one not knowing what the hell it really is (probably fried kitty kat cat food out of a tin sliced up length wise, fried with a few onions on top and plenty of hot sauce), being staggering drunk you drop it and it roll's in the gutter picking up a discarded cigarette but or two, because you are drunk you don't care just brush off what you can see and eat the rest, two minutes later you have suddenly sobered up for no apparent reason and right in front of some hot chick's projectile vomit like a scene from the exorcist just as you were trying to look cool, you do not feel sick or anything just suddenly embarrassed as this vomit flies a good twelve or so feet since your body did a really good job of rejecting that cigarette butt you probably swallowed and those hot chick's - well let's just say they are not as impressed as you are by the distance that bloody ball of green and whatever the hell other colour it was flew away from you leaving you spotless but the pavement looking like a lil green man got run over there that morning.

edit on 28-2-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Flashback ... For the memory handicapped

The Nuggets are in the commentary

edit on 2282021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Oh believe me it is worse when you actually remember everything you did when you were drunk, like get the idea to do some pretty stupid thing's.

One of the best Anny Lennox track's as well, one of the best tracks of that decade come to think of it.

I WAS not am WAS more of a U2, Simple Mind's fan but tastes change and non of there track's have weathered the test of time as well as this.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Except no animals or human beings are harmed in this theoretical idea.

We tirture animals everyday for food. Isn't that much worse?

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Sorry but I have NEVER tirtured anyone, I have however mistyped many times perhaps even more than you.

That said it is still cannibalism and still SICK, if we clone something let it be an animal's flesh not human except and in so far as that is for medical purposes such as cloning a heart, a kidney, a liver, a lung etc but not as bloody food who are they planning to sell it to David Ikes Lizard buddies.

By the way except as a very small boy pulling leg's of daddy long leg's and mayfly which I actually feel a little guilty about I never TORTURED anything, unless you have read some of my reply's and posts that is.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   
So Swift Premium is actually Taylor Swift? I have always enjoyed their products, now I know why.

It gives a whole new perspective to, "I'll take a breast and a couple thighs..."

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

My point us that this tech is a long way off from becoming an actual meal. And how is eating lab-grown human meat worse than eating an animal who was tortured their whole life?

If we pay no respect to other life , how can exoect other ET species to pay respect to us?

I could care less if some elite billionaire wants to pay $10,000 for a lab-grown human steak. No one was hurt in the process. Animals are tortured everyday.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

It just is, if you think so lowly of your own species you would willingly turn to cannibalism I weep for the future of the human race.

The best of all worlds however would be get away from eating animal's full stop BUT remember that would also lead to mass extinction of domesticated animal's many of which have been our companions for thousands of years.

Some of us are LACTOSE tolerant, we can and are meant to adapted to drink milk, the majority are NOT lactose tolerant so they are not meant to or adapted to drink milk.

We got that way by having domesticated animals for so long it is natural state for those of us whom are lactose tolerant.

But we could culture meat instead of farming it, yes a lot of farmers would commit suicide but hey the hippy's are happy right.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
It's not like the world would go vegan overnight and result in mass animal extinction.

Most of our evolution was based off survival. Such as lactose. Now we cultivate animals and treat them poorly mostly out of pleasure. We have the means and technology to survive and live well off plants.

Factory farming is a modern thing too. We can switch to ethically raised animal livestock with the substitute of eating veggies.

It's purely by choice in modern life that we choose to factory farm and torture animals.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

originally posted by: chr0naut

Oh, look, a flying pig!

We can't even produce meat cloned from any animal, in any sort of cost effective way.

Perhaps they need to start trying with easier cloned organisms like axolotls or yeasts.

Oh Really ? Really behind the curve on this one lol
nothing to see here ..... Unless you look

Flashback 2008 Scientific American

Are We Eating Cloned Meat?

The FDA approved cloned meat as safe for consumption. Has any hit the grocery store shelves yet?

In January 2008, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved the sale of cloned animals and their offspring for food, despite fierce opposition from animal welfare and consumer advocacy groups, environmental organizations, some members of Congress, and many consumers.

Given the FDA’s green light, consumers’ only hope of avoiding cloned animal products may be to appeal to businesses directly not to peddle such items. The Pennsylvania-based American Anti-Vivisection Society, which opposes all forms of animal research and testing, has mounted a campaign to urge McDonald’s to forego cloned animals in its 30,000 restaurants worldwide.

They implemented a law that covered the possible future contingency. It's not like anyone was doing it commercially. It would still be more expensive than naturally bred animals.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
It's not like the world would go vegan overnight and result in mass animal extinction.

Most of our evolution was based off survival. Such as lactose. Now we cultivate animals and treat them poorly mostly out of pleasure. We have the means and technology to survive and live well off plants.

Factory farming is a modern thing too. We can switch to ethically raised animal livestock with the substitute of eating veggies.

It's purely by choice in modern life that we choose to factory farm and torture animals.

True and if we throw off the yolk of those that want to cull the human population (They are not concerned about animal wellbeing believe me only about there own control of the world) then we shall have to adopt new food sources, hydroponics', cultures protein farm's and fish protein farm's to name just a few, the same technology we use to feed and house people in a more ethically run world would also be able to provide more area for wildlife.

I hate cruelty to animals by the way, I do eat meat but do feel guilty if I think about it however MY body need's it BUT we are talking about Animal meat, human flesh is NOT food and I do not care how some sick twisted folk's out there will want to claim that it is, to eat human flesh is WORSE than killing an entire species of animal off and eating the last surviving member (don't get me wrong I would never condone doing so but it is still not as bad as cannibalism).

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   
All I can think is those old movies like Soylent Green,Omega man,Logan's Run,and planet of the apes are actually coming true.God help us all,what's next?

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

*Head in sand

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I mean, you could just buy from ethical sources and not support factory farming. You don't have to be vegetarian to push in the right direction.

I don't see the big sin of eating lab grown human meat. It's incredibly wierd but it's not harming anyone. Just pleasing some rich elitest who desires to try rare meats.

It's not like it will be available for us peasants anytime soon.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

I mean, you could just buy from ethical sources and not support factory farming. You don't have to be vegetarian to push in the right direction.

I don't see the big sin of eating lab grown human meat. It's incredibly wierd but it's not harming anyone. Just pleasing some rich elitest who desires to try rare meats.

It's not like it will be available for us peasants anytime soon.

"0o0o Brad Pitt Steaks and Ellen Degenerate bacon strips!" - Alex Jones

Say that to yourself a few times and it will start to sound..very.. weird.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LeoStarchild

Hixkory dickory doc im eating dice clay's lab grown cock. OOWW

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
I'd like to know to what end? Why? What is the point?

Don't you guys ever think anything out?

And why are you guys obsessed with baby eating and blood drinking? I'm only hearing this stuff from the right.

I can guarantee you it wasnt the right that started this company

Eat Celebrity Meat

maybe you guys should do some research before the smart ass remarks and blowing this off like its not real, its very real

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: chr0naut

We can't even produce meat cloned from any animal, in any sort of cost effective way.

The key words here are "cost effective". This wouldn't be a food product, it would be celebrity merchandise. Like a signed baseball. It would be a premium product never intended for the mass market.

You can already clone your dead pets. There's a Korean company that has been doing this for a couple of years now.
cloning a dead pet is the most horriffic walking horror movie, the most unconsolably immoral, and the most wicked vile act man has ever undertaken and you'd have to be one selfish psychopath and mentally ill human being to do it since it is a process and isn't just a cell from dead dog becoming new dog. On average 10-12 exact genetic copies of your beloved dog are needed to be cloned and slaughtered, cloned and slaughtered, breeding out horrible side effects and undesirable things before dog 13 or 15 is deemed good enough to ship while 12 10 day old copies of Spot lie in a smelly bucket of puppies with little eyes still shut yet throats gaping wide open.u

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I guess commies will really be able to "eat the rich." lmao

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join