It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy theory shows

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Okay so pretty simple request for my fellow ATSers. What is your favorite podcasts or YouTube show about or pertaining to conspiracies? I did a general search on Spotify and came across a couple decent ones. When I searched Google, it returned with "podcasts about dangerous misinformation," I got a kick out of that. I joined the daily wire a little while back, mostly for Andrew Klavan, if you've never listened to him, he's pretty good.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, and as always resist ignorance!

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Oppositeoftruth

I usually stay up to date with these three channels. Corbett in particular has several really well put together documentaries he's made over the years about a variety of conspiracy related topics. He's a bit extreme on things at times, but all his stuff is usually well researched and cited. He's also got a ton of videos, podcasts and interviews on a huge number of topics. Most conspiracy related, or at least ats topic kinda stuff.

corbett report

We Are Change

Press for Truth

Recently found We're in Hell he's alright he's got a couple good videos.
edit on 27/2/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Awesome, I've watched some of Corbetts videos, which I really enjoyed. He hits the sweet spot, I guess im picky about Cts, I like modern (past 20-25 years) political and military/intelligence subjects most. I will definitely give all of those a listen, I can't remember the last time I listened to music in my car. And I thank you kindly for your reply!

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Not so much a conspiracy I guess, and I don’t do podcasts often let alone religiously, but there was one from IHeartRadio that was about Djinns or genies that I found compelling recently.

I’d like to listen to all of SurvivorMan’s stuff concerning Bigfoot. His original recording for a Bigfoot research doc was pretty sweet. He had some interesting takes on his experience.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The best I've ever found is "Those Conspiracy Guys", headed up by Irish comedian and phenomenal researcher Gordon Rochford. The audio can be a bit crap in the oldest episodes, but I'll link a few here...

The Untimely Death of Princess Diana

The Assassination Of Bobby Kennedy

Monsanto

Jimmy Savile And The Elite P43dophil3 Scandal

Aleister Crowley

They delve deep and cover every shadowy corner. Lots of laughs too, but not in a disrespectful way. Excellent content, I highly recommend it!

And a little less on the hard conspiracy side but more assorted weird & fascinating paranormal strangeness, I absolutely love

Mysterious Universe Podcast

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: M4nWithNoN4me

Great thanks man. I happened across one about Ron Brown, whom worked closely with the Clintons. It's on Spotify, and so far it's been pretty good, but it's sponsored by Spotify, and I always feel that anything sponsored by a large company, especially within social media, is going to be essentially watered-down or heavily censored. I will add these to my list, much appreciated!

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

That actually does pique my curiosity, fairies and mythical creatures are of interest. Thanks for the input!

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Might not be quite what you meant, but I kinda like “Shaking My Head Productions.”

youtube.com...

I think it counts as conspiracy theory, and I’ve actually been curious if anyone here has seen any videos from them... It’s not for everyone... Some of it is out there, but some of it is interesting.

Here’s a few examples:

edit on 2/27/2021 by japhrimu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
You know what’s a damn conspiracy and totally for “show”

This goddamn site.

Seriously.

Thank you for this post.

Sounds like curiosity and not vitriol

edit on 27-2-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I'm surprised no one has mentioned CNN yet. Credit where credit is due ladies and gentlemen.

They gave us the Insurrection Conspiracy Theory, the Russian Collusion Conspiracy Theory, and so many others.

CNN comes up with stuff that makes Flat Earthers sound sane.
edit on 27-2-2021 by VictorVonDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Yes dont stray from the narrative here

join