It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Bob Lazar up to these days?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I was watching that film on Bob where he is just playing at very amateur chemistry in a lab, I think reinforcing my belief he is a fraud.

I note he was moving away from the limelight and now he seems to have dropped off the radar completely.

He and his followers are getting old and passing away, it seems he will pass into obscurity taking the did he/didn’t he reveal anything, was he/wasn’t he a fraud...

No one seems to every come forward to collaborate his story, which is odd as it seems he was given the green light to speak freely in what would be a serious breach of his contract and its surviving clauses.

Do you think we have seen the last of Bob as he retires into back yard eccentric inventions?

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

I doubt he will be a sensation in the UFO community again.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Don’t be to hard on him. After all, everyone likes a good story, right?

Bob just had a really fascinating story. Total BS, obviously... but was entertaining all the same.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Point of a hit piece? Throw others off the track of the truth. Perhaps you guys are intentionally saying this Disinformation to discourage those who do see credibility in his story. Professional skeptics and debunkers... Clowns around everywhere. For all those interested please do your own research and check into things. There is much much truth to bobs story, others just don't want you to know that is a fact.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 05:54 AM
link   

And one day you too will die in obscurity. Never even making the mark of a backyard chemist.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

I would rather live somewhat of an honest and humble life than sell out my credibility / soul for a bit of fortune and fame.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Don't know for certain but a few years back he gave a reluctant interview, he has a company and is trying to distance himself from those claims but also refuses to recant them, he just does not want them associated with himself or his company any longer as it paint's him in the wrong light for many of his customers also he apparently does not like the cult status any longer.
justrichest.com...
So to recap he stands by his claim's but want's to stay out of the limelight and just get on with his life and running his business though if and when it is good for business he will use it, he knows he could make probably a hell of a lot more money using that notoriety but chooses not to and instead run's his company and yet he also has not forsaken the UFO community, perhaps keeping his toe in the water or just out of loyalty to the many people he has met whom are NOT all lunatics.

Also it is worth noting that they can destroy a person's history, they can disappear you and then can ruin you should they choose to do so, they can also give you a new identity complete with school friend's, full history and everything to make you seem to be a real person should they choose too, those government people are very clever indeed and so too are those black budget usually ex government corporate security agency's that hide behind and work for or have work for them the likes of the alphabet agency's of the US.

I would not dismiss him or call him a liar just say that his story is not confirmable and neither is it completely deniable, so he's someone that they can deny and dismiss or claim to be real and it all depends on the point of view of the person reading and taking into account his claim's.

Personally I simply do not know but I Smell a mix of real and possible counter intelligence at work, he could be a disinformation plant meant to muddy the waters or he could be the real deal, I do not believe however that he is or was a nobody.

His story does hold water on this one point, he was low enough to be disposable yet high enough to be useful and that makes me think there could be something to his claim's after all.

While we have since been able to reproduce a small amount of his claimed wonder isotope our version does not have the property's he claimed HOWEVER that could be down to our particular production method and a real alien race may very well be able to create isotopes in other dimensions, bring them into our own and then use there exotic properties in there technology, making a similar isotope within our own dimension may not have the desired results so that is actually far from proof against him.

edit on 27-2-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I think parts of what he said was true.. I think he worked at Area51 and caught a glimpse of something strange.
I think he have been working on stuff that was part of something bigger.
And the bigger part he did some half truths.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 07:11 AM
link   
After watching him speak about his experience, what he witnessed and what his involvement in it was, how you could possibly believe he is lying, leads me to believe you are missing a critical part of becoming an adult...and that's learning how to decipher who is full of # and who isn't. There is zero, zilch, not even an iota of indication that he is lying, has ever lied or will ever lie about the entire ordeal.

What does this mean to me? He is telling the truth. It's that simple.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Still Naive?
There is an interesting point.
You do not have to be lying to not tell the truth you just have to believe it, truth then becomes subjective.
A person so administered would then pass the best psychological analysis, the best lie detector (those things as pseudo science anyway and I wonder how many simply nervous people have gone to there death's on because of false readings and biased so called experts that read the results).

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: Alien Abduct

I would rather live somewhat of an honest and humble life than sell out my credibility / soul for a bit of fortune and fame.

Looks like you and Mr. Lazar have some commonality then.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I believe he was selling scientific materials and equipment down the road from me in Laingsburg, MI. However, from the looks of his site, he must've moved to Oregon after the raid.

United Nuclear Scientific and Supplies

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

agreed.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick
No one seems to every come forward to collaborate his story

Strangely, that actually makes "some" of it more believable. The fact that details of his past that should be easily verifiable had he been a fraud haven't been verified lends credence to the idea that these details have been covered up.

If he wasn't doing what he said that he was doing when he said that he was doing it, surely there would be lots of people out there calling him out on it.

If you were sitting in the cubicle next to Lazar when he claimed to be in S4 then surely you'd have come forward and said so?

He's got these periods of missing time when he dropped off of the map and nobody else can prove where he was or what he was doing.

I might be wrong, but I'm sure that I've heard a couple of cases on Coast to Coast AM where people said that took them to some of the places that he claimed to have been at (labs rather than military bases) and he clearly knew the locations and was on close terms with the people there.

I can't remember what it was, didn't he take a reporter round one of the big labs or something and the people there all knew him?

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

I doubt he will be a sensation in the UFO community again.

Cheers

This seems to be by choice.

As far as I can tell he's tried to drop out of the UFO community all together, refused to give interviews or to contribute to book, and has been trying to set himself up in a variety of regular businesses.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I think more than one have come forward to support Bob's claims. One SR71 pilot claims he rode the bus with Bob many times, and does not doubt what he says.

Bob is a speaker of truth knowing it will make him an enemy of the state.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Sorry link to long but some physicist has gone on record claiming that Bob DID work at (Sorry said area 51 it was) Los Alamos.
alien-ufo-sightings.com...

edit on 27-2-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick
I was watching that film on Bob where he is just playing at very amateur chemistry in a lab, I think reinforcing my belief he is a fraud.

I note he was moving away from the limelight and now he seems to have dropped off the radar completely.

He and his followers are getting old and passing away, it seems he will pass into obscurity taking the did he/didn’t he reveal anything, was he/wasn’t he a fraud...

No one seems to every come forward to collaborate his story, which is odd as it seems he was given the green light to speak freely in what would be a serious breach of his contract and its surviving clauses.

Do you think we have seen the last of Bob as he retires into back yard eccentric inventions?

What?!?

Bob owns his own scientific chemical supply company. He's doing very well.

He was also just on Joe Rogan last year.

Bob is very much in the limelight, and Bob was telling the truth.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Still Naive?
After watching him speak about his experience, what he witnessed and what his involvement in it was, how you could possibly believe he is lying, leads me to believe you are missing a critical part of becoming an adult...and that's learning how to decipher who is full of # and who isn't. There is zero, zilch, not even an iota of indication that he is lying, has ever lied or will ever lie about the entire ordeal.

What does this mean to me? He is telling the truth. It's that simple.

Way to go at patronising but on the flip side I can use the same patronising tone to suggest your child like gullibility and grow up, the US does not have a hangar of Alien Soace Craft and bodies of Aliens.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I thunk Lazar is telling the truth as he perceives it.

The fact that there has been so much effort put into muddying him and the whole subject of "high technology from an other" informs an observer that there's a there there.

There will come a day when people will stop obfuscating out of fear and greed.

Unfortunately, that day is not today.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join