It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confession From Former Cop Links NYPD, FBI, and Malcolm X Killing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I've got some interesting news to share, ATS. A cousin of a former NY police officer has come forward with information thay sheds new light on the killing of Malcolm X. The police officer named Ray Wood who was tasked with infiltrating and discrediting any Black power or Civil rights movement wrote a confession letter which he entrusted to his cousin to release upon his death. That the FBI and the NYPD killed Malcolm X

"A new letter alleging the New York City Police Department's connection to the killing of civil rights leader Malcolm X was released to the public one day before the 56th anniversary of his death.

Three men were convicted in the case but now a cousin of Ray Wood -- who was an undercover police officer at the time -- has come forward alleging new evidence.

Malcolm X was shot to death at the Audubon Ballroom on Feb. 21, 1965."

This is big news if true. Nothing surprises me anymore. But what's alarming about this revelation is how the PTB can and will silence you if you speak out against them like Malcolm X did; especially, in his later years when he became more inclusive of humanity as a whole vs the power structures in place. Anyway, have at it and leave your comments below. So, what say you, ATS?

www.nbcnewyork.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   
DTOM, made an OP about that, a few days ago, what a tangled web. It does sound like they facilitated the murder.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 26-2-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Thanks for the info. I missed out on that one. Do you have a link for it?

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
a reply to: vonclod

Thanks for the info. I missed out on that one. Do you have a link for it?

It actually was DTOM and I added a link to my post!

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

The FBI is assho, and apparently has been since at least the 60’s. I think that maybe our intelligence agencies have ALL been rogue and lawless and getting away with murder(s) since the beginning. 😥🤬

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Please direct your comments to this ongoing thread -

Malcolm X --Conspiracy That Surrounds HIs Assassination

new topics

top topics

join