It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New Curriculum for the 21st Century

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
In recent weeks, it's become apparent that for years now our children have been learning a curriculum founded on the ideas of patriarchal white supremacy. After careful deliberation and thought on these matters, i'm proposing a series of changes that i think will better reflect a more diverse world.

For starters, i will provide a translation of the above not rooted in the racist white supremacist idea of literacy

Yo deez lernins iz racist bruh, we gotta change dat shiznat up.

First and foremost. 'English' as a subject shall be removed entirely. Forcing students to attend a class named after white imperialists is very triggering.

From here on, it shall be referred to as

'Mouth sounds and Other Ways of Expressing Feelings'

This is inclusive of people who feel oppressed by such terms as 'language' or 'writing'. Language and writing are constructs of white supremecy and the white practice of recording things in a standardized language.

The new curriculum will encourage children to express themselves in whatever way makes them feel best. Other students will be encouraged to understand and adapt to the way others choose to express themselves. Teachers will be forbidden from correcting the sounds or markings the students feel works best for them.

'History' will be replaced with a more aptly named

'How White Culture Oppressed Everybody'

In this class students will be educated on the 8 stages of whiteness and the history of white brutality and oppression on everybody else. Focus will be on heroes of color like Rosa Parks, Martin Luther King Jr., Malcom X and Barack Obama.

White students will be encouraged to acknowledge their whiteness and taught how they can move up the scale of whiteness. They'll be taught to accept their guilt for being part of white culture and how though they can never atone for their crimes of being white, they can work hard to reduce their whiteness. White students will also be made to pay reparations to at least one student of color.

Numbers, being an Arabic invention, will still be taught, however formal 'math' such as arithmetic, algebra and geometry are part of the white supremacist system dating back to Nazis like Pythagoras. 'Correctness' as an idea needs to be eliminated. Separating students by correctness and incorrectness is no different than the segregation of the past.

The new curriculum will encourage students to talk about the way numbers make them feel. Tests are very triggering for some students so of course will have no place in the curriculum. Every week, students will be encouraged to talk about their favorite number of the week, if they feel like it.

They'll also be taught about the proper ways they're supposed to be scared and what they're supposed to be scared of when the media shows them numbers.

Biology, the most hateful and white of all sciences, has been totally removed and replaced with

'Accepting the Identities of Others'

This class will be tied into the sexual education curriculum which will now be starting in preschool. Children will be taught about the gender spectrum and the importance of being true to ones identity. 'Cis-normative' ideas will be tempered in children expressing them. Children will be taught the oppressive origins of 'heteronormalcy' and exposed to a variety of educational material demonstrating various diverse relationships and sexual activities.

Children will be taught the need to accommodate different gender identities and educated on the ideas of biological equality.

The other sciences will not be directly taught to students any more, instead, students will be taught which scientists they should listen to and which they shouldn't. Emphasis will be placed on the difficulty of reading scientific papers and the need to have either a media agency or an accepted scientists explain it to them.

We will also be adding a new class called

'Positive Affirmations'

The goal of this class is to increase the self-esteem of the students and remind each one that they're special. Each student receives an A at the end of each class, regardless of attendance and the class will consist of the teacher congratulating each student for something special they did that week.

This new curriculum is just a start, but it'll go along way to removing the plague of whiteness on our schools and give our children a chance at a better, more diverse future, where they can live free of white oppression.

We need your ideas people, we need to push our school boards. We're not doing enough and every day children everywhere are being poisoned by white ideas creating another generation of white supremacists.
edit on 26/2/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

You're being sarcastic..... Right?

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SoundisVibration

Of course not. CNN and other reliable media have made it very clear our schools are suffering from a systemic problem that's rooted in the white supremacist origins of our current curriculum.

I feel my curriculum addresses many of those issues.
edit on 26/2/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
How about showing a bunch of black-sploitation movies from the 1970s. Such classic titles such as "Blackula", "Cleopatra Jones", "Shaft", "The Thing with Two Heads" and the ever popular "Watermelon Man".
edit on 26-2-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
A New Curriculum for the 21st Century

They made a documentary about it, and they called it idiocracy.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

For starters, i will provide a translation of the above not rooted in the racist white supremacist idea of literacy

Yo deez lernins iz racist bruh, we gotta change dat shiznat up.

I spit coffee when I read your translation. At first I thought this was gonna be a comedy until I read past this.

Sadly these ideas are where the liberals are taking us.
Just when you thought it couldnt get worse than tranny reading time. They give us cures for racist math.

What's next demanding nasa hire people who cant do the racist math it requires to get things into space.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Best sarcastic post ever, fair play.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   

We are living in a movie...

The idiocracy is getting really confusing:

From the newspaper committed to having Democracy Die In Darkness...
Don’t laugh: I have a serious reason for raising my cats gender-neutral

Meet the non-binary house cats Luxor and Abyss, preferred pronouns: “My Liege” and “Your Majesty”

twitter.com...

It's quite telling when trying to ascertain the difference between the Washington Post and the Babylon Bee.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Seriously, craziness in big city Democrat-run schools has reached unprecedented levels.

Good post on the subject: www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join