It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US says Saudi prince approved Khashoggi killing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The dirt bag Saudi prince is like the same old story of an entity that gets power and money and it goes to their head and then they believe they are like God, and though not in any way like God, do horrible things in judgement of others.

Just like Satan did before being kicked to the curb. The Saudi prince will also fall and be accountable.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
dood, that's why we need to be in Iraq and Syria. Keep up.

Let me know when the find the WMD's.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Can you hear the drums of war human ?

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: gortex

If I were them I'd be really pissed that their bestest bud let this kind of info out. I mean why would someone do that to the Saudis? It's not like they sponsored some jerkoff who got 19 guys to fly planes into buildings or anything...

It probably just pushed up the value of the apartments he sold them.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Of course he did, and Biden will kiss his ass, just like Trump, and Obama..etc

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Many will see this story for what it is. Deepstate propganda and smear Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Muhammad bin Salman a couple of yers ago is the man that put his life on the line had member's of his own family behind bars along with 400 elite for corruption.

CIA has very strong ties with SA. Many of arrested had ties with the CIA and 911. This is global political smear with a global agenda. This man is no longer part of the club.

Dont take MSM as fact. Ask yourself. What is this information trying to achieve. What is the agenda behind it. (BBC=Fakenews)

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
That means we should probably believe something else to be true.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Now that Biden has made the US a nation dependent on OPEC, why would anyone want to piss off the Saudi's?

You are having a laugh aren’t you?

Trump has made the Saudis more powerful in the region than they ever were. He secured $Billions of arms deals from the Saudis.. Man, I appreciate you hate Biden, and I’m not suggesting you are wrong in doing so, but you are so blinded by your loyalty the Orange man, it’s cringeworthy.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

Now that Biden has made the US a nation dependent on OPEC, why would anyone want to piss off the Saudi's?

Trump has made the Saudis more powerful in the region than they ever were. He secured $Billions of arms deals from the Saudis.. Man, I appreciate you hate Biden, and I’m not suggesting you are wrong in doing so, but you are so blinded by your loyalty the Orange man, it’s cringeworthy.

lolz

Then why is it that you and the others always bring him up?

Trump's old news.

Biden, the drooling numpty is in charge now.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

lolz

Then why is it that you and the others always bring him up?

Trump's old news.

Biden, the drooling numpty is in charge now.

I bring him up because he was the POTUS who made the Saudis more stronger than they had ever been.

Biden is a stooge, just like Trump proved to be. Can’t you see they are all sociopaths willing to drag your little life into the deal?

We’ll all burn in the handcart, yet you are willing to believe only the orange man can save you. He truly does not give a fudge about you, neither does Biden.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Oh we'll all burn with Biden in charge, that's a guarantee.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Saudi Prince kills Saudi Journalist.

Biden Admin wants to teach Saudi Prince a lesson.

Maybe go after Kim Jong-Un for killing his brother next?

How about punishing Iran for executing Iranian CIA agents.
www.reuters.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   
President Joe Biden says he's going to make an announcement on Monday (3.1.2021) about the United States punishing Saudi Arabia for ordering the murder of Jamal Khashoggi.

Source: nypost.com...

This is sad. If Khashoggi was a Computer Programmer, instead of a Journalist, his murder would have been long forgotten by everyone except his family.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join