It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wander

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   
A conspiracy theory movie.

I was surprised by this movie. It was a little slow, but I thought it had a good build up. The movie is about a guy, former law enforcement, that now lives in a trailer, in the desert. He is working on a conspiracy, and also does a pod cast, that reminded me of Woody Harellsons character in 2012.
He ends up getting asked to investigate a death in Wander, TX.

I really liked the characters, and while I thought the movie was going to take a bad turn, as far as portraying conspiracy theorists, it didn't go that way. (just the normal way, which you will understand if you watch it)

Overall I liked it, I liked the story and of course it made me think it could have been something I read about on this site.
I will admit, I was saddened to see how old Tommy Lee Jones looked. I'm getting old myself. LOL
Wander trailer

(yeah, I can't embed videos)

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

That looks interesting. Thanks for the heads up. We're all getting older, but think of it this way, it's better than not getting older. Know whatta mean ?

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom
Cool,
I'll look out for it,your review sold it(I liked Woody's character in 2012)-plus I just found out Katheryn Winnick from Vikings is also in it which is never a bad thing IMO.

www.imdb.com...

I really liked Enemy of the state with Will Smith and Gene Hackman as far as conspiracy theory movies go.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Thank you for the video!

And yeah, your right, another day above ground is a good day. LOL

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I like most of those actors and their work.... and the story appears intriguing.

So might give it a go, thanks for the suggestion.

new topics

top topics

join