It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Authorizes Air Strikes in Syria

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   
BREAKING

The Danger/Alert Level for U.S. Troops in IRAQ has just been raised, due to Joe Biden's mysterious military strike against Iranian proxies in Syria.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
BREAKING

The Danger/Alert Level for U.S. Troops in IRAQ has just been raised, due to Joe Biden's mysterious military strike against Iranian proxies in Syria.

Perfect timing 🎃

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

We're still there because we have a permanent presence stationed there. It's the same thing the Roman empire did.

At least the Romans were getting tribute and loot. We get nothing but dead and wounded Americans and a huge bill for us taxayers.

edit on 26-2-2021 by Scapegrace because: added quote

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: chr0naut

Obama called in air strikes. Trump called in air strikes. Biden called in air strikes.

In respect. Trump is not comparable. Troop numbers at nearly 20 year low when he left office . Please support the war machine if you wish. But hush with the magical tales.

I agree. Trump's use of drone strikes is not comparable. It's more than 4 times Obamas!

I'm not supporting the war machine. Presidents that approve remote control assassinations' in other nations are being evil. The more they do it, the eviller they are.

edit on 26/2/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Forgive me..........

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: chr0naut

Obama called in air strikes. Trump called in air strikes. Biden called in air strikes.

In respect. Trump is not comparable. Troop numbers at nearly 20 year low when he left office . Please support the war machine if you wish. But hush with the magical tales.

During Trumps tenure, in 2019, he dropped more bombs in Afghanistan during a calendar year than any calendar year of Bush or Obama’s presidency. I’m grateful he got us out of conflict in other places but he wasn’t the Prince of Peace either.
edit on 27-2-2021 by Assassin82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
They want to done strike a saudi prince under Biden as well.

Anything the creates more enemies for.the American people, anything the destabilizes American and the country then the Democrats like it

I don't know how much longer people need to see the Democrats are a foreign influence party that is actually the enemy of America

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Don't elect Trump they said. He'll start a war they said.

Gotta love it. Barely a month and here goes Biden. Trump dropped a bomb to send a "peace through strength" message. We'll find out why Biden's babysitters ordered him to drop a bomb soon.

No, I was promised by every Trump supporter on here he would start a war on day 1, I've had to wait over a month and even then he drops a poxy bomb?

Where's WWIII we were promised?
Why hasnt America burned to the ground yet?
Were these all lies?

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   
It is called gaining ground before negotiating. both parties are trying to get more stuff to re negotiate about at the incoming JCPOA talks that will probably take place sometimes in next summer... Co operation with Iran would end conflicts in the region,but the question is ,do the Americans and Israelis really want that to be true or not.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scapegrace

We're still there because we have a permanent presence stationed there. It's the same thing the Roman empire did.

At least the Romans were getting tribute and loot. We get nothing but dead and wounded Americans and a huge bill for us taxayers.

That's not true!

We get to prove our weapons in battle so others will buy them!

yeehaw

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Mysterious indeed!

Meanwhile, let's get the ME on 🔥🔥🔥 again...

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: LSU2018

Don't elect Trump they said. He'll start a war they said.

Gotta love it. Barely a month and here goes Biden. Trump dropped a bomb to send a "peace through strength" message. We'll find out why Biden's babysitters ordered him to drop a bomb soon.

No, I was promised by every Trump supporter on here he would start a war on day 1, I've had to wait over a month and even then he drops a poxy bomb?

Where's WWIII we were promised?
Why hasnt America burned to the ground yet?
Were these all lies?

You have your narrative 100% completely bass ackwards.

It was TRUMP, we were told by the MSM and your information sources, that would trigger a nuclear holocaust.

I don't remember a single Biden detractor, NOT ONE POST have I seen on ATS, about Biden starting a world wide war. That sounds like building up a straw man argument if I've ever seen one.

Every Biden critic I've seen post here is very concerned about Biden's "foreign policy" because,

a) he is a renowned war hawk with a real track record of shipping American soldiers around the globe to do the MIC's bidding; he signed on to the catastrophic and misguided second Gulf War as a Senator; he along with Obama failed to fully extricate American soldiers from Afghanistan or Iraq after their 8 year tenure, as was one of their main campaign promises

b) Biden's complete collapse of cognitive ability makes the prospects of his making informed, and what little ability he once had to make sound judgements about when to and when NOT to utilize military force, forever impossible.

As it turns out, Biden's own "colleagues" and allies are banging down the WH door, trying to get a rationale for this latest rekindling of hostilities in Syria, and what Biden's strategy is to deal with Iran and its proxy militias throughout the region.

You have a history of inflammatory, salacious and factually-deprived troll posts intended to irritate "Trumpsters", and I regret to inform you...Trump is no longer POTUS. So that ship has sailed. You also seem pretty disconnected from the political realities of the US and the actual terrain of what's going on here, not surprising from somebody that doesn't live here. Without the facile target of Trump bashing, and being that you're not from here and don't have a direct read on attitudes and breaking news, there's just not much for you to contribute here anymore, sad to say.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: carewemust

Mysterious indeed!

please tell me that isnt real....i mean its kind of funny but these days it might be on there not as a joke.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Bomb back better.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow Debka reporting Israeli strike on Iranian ship, can't copy and paste the link on phone. Jpost site gone down too often a sign something's going on

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
Debka reporting Israeli strike on Iranian ship, can't copy and paste the link on phone. Jpost site gone down too often a sign something's going on

It's a back-and-forth scenario right now unfortunately. Doesn't look good

Israel Has Been Launching Clandestine Attacks On Iranian Shipping

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit Thanks TX interesting link
Hope things don't get out of control

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join