It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Authorizes Air Strikes in Syria

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Congratulations, I've never seen it get twisted so much by someone. You're the first.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Live look at Raytheon shareholder and Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin as the missiles strike:

ICYMI, blast from the past...

Too funny!

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Ok, thanks.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Congratulations, I've never seen it get twisted so much by someone. You're the first.

How was that twisting anything?

Obama called in air strikes. Trump called in air strikes. Biden called in air strikes.

It's like they are all taking turns at being the top guy in the most war mongering country in the modern world. I surmise that it is their attitude of 'national superiority' which makes them think they have some sort of right to kill and destroy at whim in other sovereign countries.

Why do you think they keep doing it?

edit on 26/2/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: mtnshredder
Unfortunately, the biggest threat to our country is currently within our own borders but that’s another thread.

Don't worry. I've been invited back overseas and I'll be on my way ASAP. Biden's PTB are probably funding it ... and they pay a Lot for my services.

Hey!! Works out for everyone that way, doesn't it?

Stay safe my friend

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Obama called in air strikes. Trump called in air strikes. Biden called in air strikes.

It's like they are all taking turns at being the top guy in the most war mongering country in the modern world. I surmise that it is their attitude of 'national superiority' which makes them think they have some sort of right to kill and destroy at whim in other sovereign countries.

I guess you missed the part where Biden wants this to continue? Not the same.

Pentagon spokesman John Kirby said that the strikes took place "at President Biden's direction" and were authorized not just to respond to recent attacks against American and coalition forces, but to deal with "ongoing threats to those personnel."

edit on 26-2-2021 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: Assassin82

You know American wars and conflicts are bad when people are happy that a POTUS just didn't start any new wars.

It's a bit tiring to constantly see, "Well Trump didn't start new wars" as a significant achievement by a POTUS.

You may be right regarding the CIA. Trump was heavily targetted by media. At least cnn and msnbc. Maybe payback for not playing ball completely.

Or they just wanted a full-on puppet, like Biden.

Yeah, take it for what it’s worth but Snowden said the shakedown was basically a promise to the new president that he would be politically assassinated through the media in the event he doesn’t stay out of their way. And that’s exactly what happened to Trump. If the media wanted to do that Biden they have all the ammunition they could dream of with his ridiculous history and connections. But his ties to the Ukrain, his sons drug addictions and sexual relations with his dead sons wife, his racist comments on Capitol Hill, plagiarism in his campaign speeches, and creepy/borderline pedophilia like behavior...they’ve got him by the balls...which is why he’s more than happy staying out of their way and letting them ramp up another way. (Obligatory, I can’t prove it, but I don’t doubt it).

Kennedy was getting in their way and he was made an example of for the whole world to see. Trump got in their way and they have socially buried him.
edit on 26-2-2021 by Assassin82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: bastion

The same goes for the Australian whistleblower who was going to release video showing war crimes of troops shooting womenand children for fun but he was assasinated last week and the press haven't covered it at all.

Holy crap! I never heard of that. Do you have a link or a name for the whistleblower?

The video showss how coalition troops over there are ordered to do hazing or initiation called 'blooding' where junior troops are ordered to execute detainees, women and children for entertainment and to get used to murdering people, they then plant weapons on them to try and cover up the war crimes and unlawful killings.

It's not the best link but there's very little reporting on it - he was a spy who had an encrypted hard drive of video and reports of coalition troops commiting major war crimes ut was found dead in a car park a couple of days before bhe was due to leak it to the press he was found dead with the hard drive in his hands.

daily mail link

His name hasn't been released by police or Australian Secret Intelligence Service that he worked for, I don't think they've stated why they haven't released it yet (may be due to informing family, may be part of a cover up)

A former insider told the publication it was 'unsurprising the intelligence community is being so evasive about the apparent suicide of one of its people'. 'This is how they bury their mistakes,' he said.

A Coroners Court could not confirm whether an inquest would be held into the man's death.

A spokesman from the Australian Defence Force would also not comment on the matter.

The footage shows 25 Australian special forces murdering 39 women and children for fun. It's been claimed if the public saw it it would totally turn public opinion against the wars there and what role the coalition is playing in the region or claim that we are the good guys.

It's linked to the Brereton report of war crimes in Afghanistan where 10 Aus SF killed themselves after their war crimes were revealed to the public. More info on that here.

BBC
edit on 26-2-2021 by bastion because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-2-2021 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevenmonet

That may be or could be an accident. A ship carrying hundreds of vehicles plus fuel is dangerous enough.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I guess you missed the part where Biden wants this to continue? Not the same.

Pentagon spokesman John Kirby said that the strikes took place "at President Biden's direction" and were authorized not just to respond to recent attacks against American and coalition forces, but to deal with "ongoing threats to those personnel."

Surely continuing what Trump and previous Presidents have done, is exactly the same?

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
FYI: Democrats in Congress are mad because Biden will not meet with them to explain his Syria strategy.

Biden
is
Dangerous

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Mark my words, our military involvement on the offensive is going to escalate exponentially under Biden. If not, you can come back and tell me that I’m wrong and I told you so. 🍻

edit on 26-2-2021 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Mark my words, our military involvement on the offensive is going to escalate exponentially under Biden. If not, you can come back and tell me that I’m wrong and I told you so. 🍻

It is a bad sign that Biden is continuing these air-strikes. I agree with that. However, while Trump was ramping up the number of strikes, he was also ramping down the reporting:

U.S. Drone Strikes Have Gone Up 432% Since Trump Took Office

Trump revokes Obama rule on reporting drone strike deaths

So, it is just possible that any extra activity is really just because the full reporting has been restored.

None the less, America should butt-out of trying to control other countries. US military actions have been proven, again and again, to be based upon false intel (remember Saddam's alleged WMD's that weren't?) and are not even in the interest of most US citizens, just a small cabal profit from them.

America's military should defend its borders and territories and nothing else. No one has granted them the right to try and police the world. And 'extraordinary renditions' and outside-US prisons should stop. They are just terrorism in another form.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Because Trump didn't try to start a war. He sent a message to our enemies and it worked, but you claim he was too incompetent to start the war he was trying to start. Lol.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

So, it is just possible that any extra activity is really just because the full reporting has been restored.

Agree with all the rest of the above but Biden hasn't overturned Trump's order to stop reporting strikes and civillian deaths.

There doesn't appear to be any official reporting of the death toll of the recent strike, the figure reported in the press comes from the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights who seem a very dodgy organisation/propaganda outlet.

I may be wrong but I have a vague memory of him pretending to be anti-drone and anti civillian death toll associated with it during the Obama years.

It does seem like a definite stunt or statement as Biden actively chose to conduct the strike in Syria when it could have taken place earlier in Iraq and avoided the potential conflict with Russia.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I am sure Biden send also a message first to let Syria know they were going to get bombed, that is typical of the liberals, they will bend backwards for anything and forward too when is needed.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

How quickly we forget about Soleimani.. That didn't almost start a war right?!?!?

The amount of doublespeak here is flat nuts.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: mzinga

You beat me to it.

Trump had a foreign national assassinated in peacetime, and gloated about it, yet Biden is the bad guy for ordering an air strike.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Littlebatman
a reply to: mzinga

You beat me to it.

Trump had a foreign national assassinated in peacetime, and gloated about it, yet Biden is the bad guy for ordering an air strike.

Trump got a guy that is responsible for a lot of American deaths, Biden will continue to move the goal post one “supposed” threat at a time. Watch.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   

In respect. Trump is not comparable. Troop numbers at nearly 20 year low when he left office . Please support the war machine if you wish. But hush with the magical tales.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join