It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flags are at half-staff, America! Who are YOU???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

OBEY!!!

When piggies fly, I am not good at obeying,ask my husband!

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Why is the US So different in it's COVID death count than Canada.
Here on Vancouver Island we have all the schools open. Shops and stores are open,
some at diminished hours but that is mostly a staffing problem
because people are getting 2 grand a month to stay home.
Masks became mandatory inside shops a month ago for some reason.

We have three international airports, many ferries and tons of tourists.
There are over 800 000 of us living here and in over a year we have had 24 deaths with COVID.
Only one was under the age of 80 and only one was not in extended or palliative care.
There are only 16 people sick here now.
Those numbers are so small they are basically insignificant, not to those that lost loved ones for sure ,
but as a number to make policy by that number is pretty small.

Now on the other hand we have had over 160 overdose deaths and over 90 suicides.
I don't get it, the numbers don't make sense.
The US lost .16% of it's population to COVID and we, immediately to the north lost .00003%.
I wonder what it is.

.a reply to: Cobaltic1978

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   

OBEY!!!

WHAT?

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: abigredneck
Why is the US So different in it's COVID death count than Canada.
Here on Vancouver Island we have all the schools open. Shops and stores are open,
some at diminished hours but that is mostly a staffing problem
because people are getting 2 grand a month to stay home.
Masks became mandatory inside shops a month ago for some reason.

We have three international airports, many ferries and tons of tourists.
There are over 800 000 of us living here and in over a year we have had 24 deaths with COVID.
Only one was under the age of 80 and only one was not in extended or palliative care.
There are only 16 people sick here now.
Those numbers are so small they are basically insignificant, not to those that lost loved ones for sure ,
but as a number to make policy by that number is pretty small.

Now on the other hand we have had over 160 overdose deaths and over 90 suicides.
I don't get it, the numbers don't make sense.
The US lost .16% of it's population to COVID and we, immediately to the north lost .00003%.
I wonder what it is.

.a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Could it be that you did something about it in the first instance, rather than doing nothing but deny it for months?

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: abigredneck

Canada should've been following the Cuomo Plan and killing more old people in nursing homes.
No better way to get that death count up.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Just think of how many people died from accidents and illnesses created by making weapons during world war 2...basically the same as saying this virus killed 500 thousand people when in fact, it probably actually only killed a hundred thousand max as a direct or indirect result. A real lot of people either tested positive for this virus and the virus did not have anything to do with their death or they had similar symptoms and they were never tested and they were included in the numbers. Notice no flu deaths.......

I would give the results a hundred thousand deaths, including deaths where the virus actually increased the chances of death. I will never believe that just because someone had the virus tested in their system that it caused their death. They are more susceptable to getting the virus if they are sick and close to death but that does not mean that the virus actually had anything to do with their death.

Seems that the government thinks we are mushrooms that believe anything and feed us crap to thrive on.

I am not saying that this virus is not dangerous for some people, I am just saying that they are fudging the numbers for some reason to make it look a lot worse. That is not real science, it has more to do with a minority of people getting rich off of other people and promoting fear to control the masses.

A hundred thousand people dying from this virus's contribution is bad enough, why do they have to lie so much.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

OBEY!!!

When piggies fly, I am not good at obeying,ask my husband!

I was out by the driveway hauling the trash down for the garbage truck and I heard a pig in the tree oinking away. I know pigs do not climb trees or fly so I sat there to see what it was. It was a small crow, and by researching it I found that a certain type of crow...a smaller one...can mimic what it hears, especially farm animals. What did this tell me.....The guy I used to buy a pig from every year quit growing them and gave the farm to his kid and moved into town.....these crows have about a two mile circle they usually stay in....I knew someone close was growing pigs and found out who it was...but all of his pigs were already taken so I was out of luck. A little birdy told me that there were pigs somewhere close.

Pigs do not fly, except those pigs that tear up our trash bags....this crow pig was black, they have white seagull pigs that fly too.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

I am an educated person, thankfully before the radical groups took over the school system we used to have a decent education. Including Darwinism.

And yes, we are scientifically and biologically in the animal species.

MOO, MOO
edit on 26-2-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Oh and let us not forget the Fire Extenguisher deaths.

originally posted by: rickymouse

Just think of how many people died from accidents and illnesses created by making weapons during world war 2...basically the same as saying this virus killed 500 thousand people when in fact, it probably actually only killed a hundred thousand max as a direct or indirect result. A real lot of people either tested positive for this virus and the virus did not have anything to do with their death or they had similar symptoms and they were never tested and they were included in the numbers. Notice no flu deaths.......

I would give the results a hundred thousand deaths, including deaths where the virus actually increased the chances of death. I will never believe that just because someone had the virus tested in their system that it caused their death. They are more susceptable to getting the virus if they are sick and close to death but that does not mean that the virus actually had anything to do with their death.

Seems that the government thinks we are mushrooms that believe anything and feed us crap to thrive on.

I am not saying that this virus is not dangerous for some people, I am just saying that they are fudging the numbers for some reason to make it look a lot worse. That is not real science, it has more to do with a minority of people getting rich off of other people and promoting fear to control the masses.

A hundred thousand people dying from this virus's contribution is bad enough, why do they have to lie so much.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluesman462002
Oh and let us not forget the Fire Extenguisher deaths.

originally posted by: rickymouse

The number one cause of deaths in this country are medical mistakes and Pharmaceutical poisoning. Is there a vaccine for that? I think that the medical and Pharma industry is trying to regain faith in their medicine by using this virus and vaccinations. They cannot BS me with misinterpreted evidence, they need to tell the whole truth.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Apparently what they need to do is based on opinion and theirs is they are within the guidelines.
You know, like the only thing these new vaccines provide immunity to is prosecution!

What a sick travesty of a farcical joke.

Like the tobacco industry. Truth is anathema to these cretins.

It’s all about compromise and conformity, us to them, when a mass media tells an individual to conform to the consensus and dreams up and markets the consensus of the masses, then who made who?

Compromise your autonomy and conform.

The new normal in the land of the free.
a reply to: rickymouse

edit on 26-2-2021 by Dalamax because: Add an historical example of this happening before.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
This is pathetic like you see everywhere and used to be able to come here to find sense without that whole factor where you can only dry heave and get embarassed yourself by what fools and pitifully pitiable low functioning simpletons nine out of ten people have become today. It really is the absolute guarantee these are the last and final days of humanity. Because when the enemy can actually just go buck wild and get hilarious and inform us of such elements and statistics as the ones they do which I thought made everyone blow raspberry and cringe at the inferred suggestion therein...but alas I am nearly completely alone...tho I too have known someone or two who also died in the last year from something or another that people can die from... and it's impossible for me to grasp that here we are watching the dismantling of the United States of America done behind military fencing and in silence without protest ..just a year later...and God damn you all for the fact we still have any one person still in the game much less the entire world it seems making sure to grab that mask and react emotionally to the current numbers, then there's nothing they CANT tell us that we will have the braincell it takes to realize uh drrrrrf I dunno bout that.....duhhhh

So hard to not despise every single one of the people helping wrap up and tie a pretty bow on the planet with a tag: "FROM worthless stupid humanity. TO pure evil. Thanks we deserve it now.
edit on 2/28/2021 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Isn't there quite a few threads showing how the cov-numbers are a bunch of bukkake?

I remember when the history books in school started pushing thee good ole 500,000 count for holocaust victims, half a decade later it doubles... Keep in mind, this is the late nineties to early 2000s. Why do numbers jump around in history books? (As logical beings... We can't actually identify a million properly unless we found a tool to help. Even then we can't simply go outside and directly identify a million anything.) Why use these particular numbers knowing it's false?

They probably use these particular numbers because WE CANT identify them, maybe? Because that's the only determining factor this leads to. It's logically flawed but for a greater reason, is the government's line of thinking.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Just a friendly reminder that Gun shot victims, car accident and natural causes of death are not Coof deaths.

It way lower...

and while I'm at it, our nations population is way over '350m' just saying.

kbye
edit on 1-3-2021 by LeoStarchild because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join