It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm living in a parallel universe

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurkerI recall sitting in Sunday school listening to the scriptures regarding children against their parents, right becoming wrong, etc like you posted and couldn't imagine it. Now I am seeing it with my own eyes and still have a hard time believing it.
Now I see reparations are on the table...taking money from people that never had slaves and giving it to those who have never been slaves.... spinning

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767
I have seen multiple youtube vids with these stories and I can't get enough. I appreciate the post, it is one of my fav topics.
-now that I re-read my original post, I do sound a bit psychotic...uh oh...

edit on 26-2-2021 by Zrtst because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch
Can someone on the right explain to me what the fixation you all have with these gender topics? Is it religion? I consider myself a religious person and I couldn't care less about any of this gender stuff.

I could care less on a normal day in normal context, either. Hell, my in-laws are gay (technically lesbian, they use just gay to self-describe) I'm not uncomfortable with the community.

But this Invented Issues Crotch Activism is overkill and high pressure Used Lemon Car sales tactics, and even my very lesbian in-laws agree the balls-to-the-wall force used is driving people in the opposite support direction, even their elderly butts refuse to support these groups.

It should worry the hacktivists -- the older/geezer gays and lesbians still have WAY more sway and influence than the idiot straight activists today offer up.
edit on 2/26/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/26/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join