It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has the Sun been brighter lately, or is it just me?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86
Depends on your reality,

I remember it being equally bright but less blinding, warm golden yellow not hot white and the sky being blue and also seeming much more infinite when you lay on your back as a kid looking up at the clouds and the stars at night.

Thing's change, nefarious aliens in UFO's disguised as air craft spray chemtrails and replace important figures with body snatchers or mind control them, lizards taste like chicken and of course we all got kidnapped off our planet a long time ago (And so too did those aliens) by other much more advanced AI aliens that have colonized our real worlds and dumped our consciousness in a virtual reality zoo because they hate losing data even if it just our little old mind's.

(no don't dwell on that last one it's just made up and if you start to believe something like that you will start to babble and go insane, then become a politician).

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I live in Seattle...I have no idea.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
The Sun had a yellow tint in the 60s. Maybe there was more air pollution, I dont know. It seems like a whiter light now. Many people have commented on the color difference over the years

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Only light can extinguish darkness. Darkness cannot extinguish light.

Spring is arriving.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
The Sun had a yellow tint in the 60s. Maybe there was more air pollution, I dont know. It seems like a whiter light now. Many people have commented on the color difference over the years

Maybe the acid gave it a yellow hue.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   

It has been white and hotter than the yellow one I grew up with. The yellow is because of the elements in the atmosphere... not a quality of the sun itself. It is white light.

But to see that here on the surface is something different. And slightly disturbing.

Something has changed.

What?? When?? Who did it!?? I have no idea but you are not alone in noticing the sun’s change.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: iammrhappy86
I've been spending more time taking in the Sun.

It might just be me, but it seems to have been gloriously bright at times.

Has anyone else noticed this? Can you feel its warmth on your skin? Isn't it simply invigorating?

[...]

I've noticed that too, it's nefarious!

Things have definitely changed in the recent years for the worse. I'm sadly seeing a stronger and very bright whitish sun and I mainly blame the non-stop chemtrailing of the skies for the changing of the atmosphere's composition. It's caused the forming of some sort of a filter of extraneous substances that changes the amount of light and frequencies that penetrate our air.

If you see everyday the chemtrail planes, they're continually seeding the sky in order to keep the proper density of those substances in the air. Non stop!

It's a very very bad news actually! It is criminal!!

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

I thought it was just me. I am 70 now and remember the sun being much more yellow colored and not nearly as intense when I was a kid.

Now it feels like my skin just sizzles when the sun hits it. And forget about looking even in the same direction as the sun. it will leave after images in the eyes, even from catching a brief reflection of the sun.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I want alla y'all to remember how old most of you are in this hindsight-fest here, and remember what the environmental conditions for # like smog pollution was when you were young.

There's your answer. Sun's the same, we just stopped being so filthy-piggy with our emissions.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I see the light as more White and more Bright, yet softer on the eyes.

When I can, I like to begin my morning my taking in the Sun.

I close my eyes, face its direction, and just breath.

As I do this, I can see and feel the light grow brighter, stronger, and whiter!

When I open my eyes, I find that I can look directly at the sun without any trouble.

I also see the sky as more vibrant and blue than ever; I see the colors come to life and shine!

As I witness the magnificent glow of all things I smile.

I am reminded of the brief moment where I conceptualized the Spirit Realm.

I like to think of the Sun as a lens into a place of Love; One where the Light shines so bright it bursts forth!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join