It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Hailstorm Across BC and Other Provinces Yesterday

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Yeah it's a pretty awesome place. Really laid back. Long beach was really cool, different to most of the beaches on the inner coast. Being on the ocean out there felt different too. It's nothing but open ocean out there. The waves seemed bigger and it just looked endless.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: vonclod

Yeah it's a pretty awesome place. Really laid back. Long beach was really cool, different to most of the beaches on the inner coast. Being on the ocean out there felt different too. It's nothing but open ocean out there. The waves seemed bigger and it just looked endless.

Long Beach, Chesterman beach, love them. Great surfing too, you see die hards surfing Christmas day even

It's super nice out on the water, till it gets a bit choppy..then you are holding on for dear life! We went out on the big pontoon boats..man they rip!

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Ha, you got it. I was going to bring it up myself.

Our weather man did a blog on it when we had some roll through here not so long ago.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I'm in Bellingham Wa, and saw this huge dark cloud bank rolling in from the north yesterday. We got no hail from it, but it looked like it should have been a huge thunderstorm as it looked like one.

It must have lost all it's power before it got here, but it looked scary at the time..

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   
First time ever to have a double post.
edit on 24-2-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: chadderson
Suppose along with the Chinese troops stationed in Canada, they are playing with the weather in the same fashion as China itself? China is constantly manipulating an area the size of Alaska with cloud seeding/destroying (in China)... Suppose they had a HAARP or a SURA ionospheric device creating the massive high pressure bubbles that brought about the USA's recent cold snap? Test run? What better way to put the nail in the coffin to the heartland of America than to control its weather entirely?

I keep hearing about the Chineese Troops in Canada and I laugh to myself...People dont grasp what Canada really is....the sheer SIZE of it...and the MINISCULE Population..... there is literally nowhere amongst the Population to hide...upon request there would be several MILLION American Troops flooded across the worlds largest Border....like REALLY FAST.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

very cool storm pics.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Nicely organized storm. I guess the weather is getting organized now, a straight line attack on the people who are messing with the environment.

I bet it is hard for a seagull that is flying through the hail. Heck, just standing out in the hail can hurt.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join