It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Covid-Lords Are Amused

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Really?

No...Just...NO!

This is ridiculous.
Now they're just making fools of us...and we're stupid for obeying them...again and again...and again!

You must wear a mask...
You must wear TWO masks...
THREE masks would be better.

They're enjoying every glorious moment of this...laughing over each new and dumbass rule they can impose on us...every new indignity they can make us submit to.

And what do we do?
We just bend over and say: "Thankyou...may I have another?"!!!

Yes...ANAL SWABS are coming to a drive-thru window near you!
Hell...the Chinese Love 'em...and YOU will too!

...or else.

Enough is enough.

Wise up!
...this is all about C-O-N-T-R-O-L and it's not doing a damned thing to protect you...it only protects their power.
Imagine the new hoops they're currently dreaming up for us to jump through.

Dance, slave...Dance!

Image source:
www.wenatcheeworld.com...
/coronavirus/back-at-school-pandemic-continues-but-life-goes-on-at-wenatchee-and-eastmont- highs/article_b9d7ae06-762e-11eb-abef-bbb60008f62a.html

edit on 24-2-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
The new normal?

These musicians are either desperate or shills surely? I enjoy playing various instruments, but conforming in this way, no, no thanks.

I have adhered to the laws that my Government have introduced, simply because I am a law abiding citizen, but I refuse to play their game and support their laws in a way that makes you look absolutely ridiculous.

ETA - My will to adhere to the laws, some very draconian, will be tested to the maximum if they remain in place once everyone who wishes to have a vaccine has received their second shot.

edit on 24/2/21 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
That would make a nice ice fishing shanty. You would have to mount it to a sleigh so it does not fly away though.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I am not sure who the bigger #ing idiots are....us or the people in charge.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   
They will win a "Care and Empathy" award from the Director of Health and Human Services, Rachel Levine.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Up next.....body condoms. Spermacide tip optional.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
That would make a nice ice fishing shanty. You would have to mount it to a sleigh so it does not fly away though.

How do you play a goddam Trombone in one of those things?

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I was going to make a joke about this but it's kind of hard to top that visual, it speaks for it self without any embellishment.

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

First they came for the tubaists and I didn’t speak up, because I did not play the tuba....

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   
😂😂😂😂😂Can you imagine trying to play violin or stand-up bass in one of those?

The level of stupidity I’ve seen as of late, has far surpassed my expectations.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

First they came for the tubaists and I didn’t speak up, because I did not play the tuba....

Make it a life goal to learn to play it. It’s a beast of an instrument, so you will require good upper body strength.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Oh I don't know just add some adidas stripes and a black window with two eye holes Gopnic style.

I feel sorry for them if they are on a high fibre diet as well.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
All for kids who according to Joe can't catch COVID or pass it to their parents or vice versa. That's what he told us in his last town hall. He was speaking to a second grader.

This is our liberal teacher sheep protecting our cheeeldren, ALL HAIL FAUCI!

I heard that Fauci walked into the teachers lunchroom at this school, he climbed onto the lunch table, dropped his pants and took a big dump in the middle of the table and told the teachers it was meatloaf. The teachers all ate meatloaf that day with a huge smile.
edit on 24-2-2021 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
What anybody expects? is money to be made in the new corona/sars = covid generation, I am just amused, waiting patiently, until all this crap crumbles and see who will be blaming who from the biggest scam in history.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Well done Society, well done.

🤦🏼‍♂️😂

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
They will win a "Care and Empathy" award from the Director of Health and Human Services, Rachel Levine.

Is this before or after she chemically castrates them until they make their gender choice and can make sure they go through the "right" puberty?

/facepalm

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I'm going back to the cooking forums....the US is fcked. Call when ya need the guns...and a rigatoni.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Props to the first kid who stands up, unzips and runs through the band room screaming, "FREEEEEEDDDDOOMMMMM!!"

Either that or someone needs to figure out how to strip down in their band coozy and spend the period playing naked.
edit on 24-2-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   
C'mon, man!

This MUST be a satire.

The source is blocked to all EEA areas (perhaps to protect us from dribbling insanity), so I can't even read the 'article' (is it an article?), which seems to be the only source on the entire internet...

The OP emitted a nice rant, though. Good for the soul.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Wiping three times is also better than not wiping at all.

I do think it's interesting that the business chose to accommodate them with those weird indoor tents instead of renting an outdoor tent. It certainly smells like a comedy act.
edit on 24-2-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join