It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fed Investigating Massive Outage Of Its Interbank Payment System

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: booyakasha

Buy crypto, make millions of a currency you think won’t exist anymore?

(In whatever scenario is playing out in your head because some servers went down)

no hedge against the US dollar as the the value tanks. Then use cryptocurrency as a world wide payment system.

Again, this is not the end right now. This is the beginning of the end for the US dollar.

The Fed is panicking with the silver short squeeze that is happening, the debt market imploding, the bond market crashing, the massive amounts of people realizing that paper money is a tool being used to destroy the middle class and rob the public blind, the threat of bitcoin and cryptocurrency and decentralized finance.

The more this unfolds the less people end up trusting the US dollar.

The whole economy is falling apart and the Fed shutting down today is just a small sign of things to come for the banks and the Comex.

Anyone who doesn’t realise by now that inflation pushes real value up the pyramid has shells and beads for dollars and cents.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   

You realize by getting rid of paper money; will eliminate any chance of *saving* money... everything in crypto is recorded and tracked.....

I rely on cash ( doing side building contracts, remodels, tips, etc.) that isn’t taxed for the 1000th time by the time it gets in my pocket..

Also if they succeed In elimination of the current system, it will only empower TPTB more so than they already are.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

I do wonder if the servers actually went down, or it was a Breach of some sort. Those are happening quite a bit lately, and I wouldn't imagine they have any duty to disclose.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   

So when you said

you can make millions by buying silver and crypto

it was an empty statement because those “millions” are going to be worthless anyway?

not in the least. People will be scrambling to get something of value. A bitcoin today will be able to buy you a mansion in 6 years or so.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand

You realize by getting rid of paper money; will eliminate any chance of *saving* money... everything in crypto is recorded and tracked.....

I rely on cash ( doing side building contracts, remodels, tips, etc.) that isn’t taxed for the 1000th time by the time it gets in my pocket..

Also if they succeed In elimination of the current system, it will only empower TPTB more so than they already are.

this is backwards. You have no chance of saving money in the paper system. There is a 2% inflation rate built in to the dollar plus all the trillions they have been printing lately. If you don't save in crypto or gold and silver or land you will lose your wealth. Anything dollar backed will completely fail.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
Its really going to be interesting when all the people that voted because they wanted the stimulus check won't get it because there is no money. The lack of funds being released isn't because of negotiations or quarreling. It is a stall tactic because there is no way they can send out those checks and do everything else they wanted and pay who they need to pay to keep their scams going. The financial war is just picking up and I think the bad guys are going to lose this one.

they will get it though. It will just be losing its purchasing power at such a rate they will look for anything to buy to keep value. This will cause a flood into stocks, cryptos, gold, and silver. Which is just starting to happen right now.

The Fed wants to hyper inflate the dollar more than anything. They need to bring the US down to 3rd world country status to make the Global government work.

They will stop at nothing to do this. They know the people who save money in gold, silver, and crypto are going to make out like bandits. Most people will lose everything.

There are about to be a bunch of new "conspiracy theorist" millionaires really soon.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

a reply to: carewemust

Americans can kiss America goodbye...

They won't be able to pay their army, the cops, the law enforcement, the scientists that are burying the advanced tech, anyone they have been bribing to keep quiet for the last 100 years of the creation of the Federal Reserve.

Everything is about to change real #ing quick.

Governments are completely null and void with out their ability to print money and forcing people to use it.

Ummm. Technically the government can BEGIN to print it’s own currency. The Fed is a private institution. It would be nice to see America finally get fed up with these parasites.

yeah but compared to gold silver and crypto it will be worthless. Thats what people are realizing NOW.

Anything they try will fail and get sucked up by gold, silver, crypto and stocks.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   

They won't be able to pay their army, the cops, the law enforcement, the scientists that are burying the advanced tech, anyone they have been bribing to keep quiet for the last 100 years of the creation of the Federal Reserve.

Governments are completely null and void with out their ability to print money and forcing people to use it.

Ummm. Technically the government can BEGIN to print it’s own currency. The Fed is a private institution. It would be nice to see America finally get fed up with these parasites.

yeah but compared to gold silver and crypto it will be worthless. Thats what people are realizing NOW.

Anything they try will fail and get sucked up by gold, silver, crypto and stocks.

The government currency can be issued without an inflation, which is usery by another name, back it with gold or silver. Or blood
(jokes).
Then you won’t have to lug all that metal around or worry about an emp wiping out your wealth.

Things will, in a nut shell, turn full circle.

The only commodity of value is real estate. But land tax means your screwed there as well and I’m fairly sure, at least in Aus, the land owner doesn’t own very far under the surface of the land they own.
So, what to do, what to do?

I would suggest brutal natural justice, but I’m a peace, love and mung beans kind of plebe these days.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Wow how many millions do you have?

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

So you’re guilty of tax fraud ? Very smart idea

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   

So when you said

you can make millions by buying silver and crypto

it was an empty statement because those “millions” are going to be worthless anyway?

not in the least. People will be scrambling to get something of value. A bitcoin today will be able to buy you a mansion in 6 years or so.

No offense...

But gold and silver has been used historically to transfer your wealth from one economy to another.

Gold and silver has been used for ages because it is rare, cannot really be forged and can be divided.

Do you honestly think that a crypto-currency will do that as well?

So in an economy where bullets are now the common currency (see: Venezuela, among other recent economic failures) an intangible is going to be worth something?

You're dreaming.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

one bitcoin is worth 92,153,396,204.4946 VES Venezuelan Bolivars. Thats up about 98 billion in one year, PER BITCOIN. More than 98 billion dollars for one bitcoin. The Venezuelans are being forced to use bitcoin.

Tell me who is dreaming. You seem absolutely clueless.

In the US it's up from 3500 to 50,000 in less than a year.

Nigeria went from banning bitcoin to their central banks buying it for a 45% premium.

Countries and corporations are draining the supply of bitcoin and silver right now.

Im sure the crypto market will sky rocket until the Bitcoin ETF comes out. Then the banks will short it and the cycle will start over.
I plan to sell my bitcoin for a gold backed crypto in about 6 months to 10 months and buy a couple houses to air bnb.

edit on 25-2-2021 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-2-2021 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Thenail

depends what currency you're talking about.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 04:17 AM
link   

The government currency can be issued without an inflation, which is usery by another name, back it with gold or silver. Or blood
(jokes).
Then you won’t have to lug all that metal around or worry about an emp wiping out your wealth.

The only commodity of value is real estate. But land tax means your screwed there as well and I’m fairly sure, at least in Aus, the land owner doesn’t own very far under the surface of the land they own.

I would suggest brutal natural justice, but I’m a peace, love and mung beans kind of plebe these days.

you're joking if you think our currency will ever be backed by gold and silver or anything ever again.

We go to wars to keep us off the gold standard. We start world wars to get other countries off the gold standard to introduce a private central banking system.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

one bitcoin is worth 92,153,396,204.4946 VES Venezuelan Bolivars. Thats up about 98 billion in one year, PER BITCOIN. More than 98 billion dollars for one bitcoin. The Venezuelans are being forced to use bitcoin.

Tell me who is dreaming. You seem absolutely clueless.

In the US it's up from 3500 to 50,000 in less than a year.

Nigeria went from banning bitcoin to their central banks buying it for a 45% premium.

Countries and corporations are draining the supply of bitcoin and silver right now.

Im sure the crypto market will sky rocket until the Bitcoin ETF comes out. Then the banks will short it and the cycle will start over.
I plan to sell my bitcoin for a gold backed crypto in about 6 months to 10 months and buy a couple houses to air bnb.

BTC did not go from $3,500 to $50,000 in a year as you claimed, just saying www.coindesk.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
If you are buying SIlver instead of GME you are doing it wrong dude. There is no Silver squeeze in the way it's being portrayed. That is just FUD and interference to get people buying ANYTHING other than GME.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

(jokes).

you're joking if you think our currency will ever be backed by gold and silver or anything ever again.

We go to wars to keep us off the gold standard. We start world wars to get other countries off the gold standard to introduce a private central banking system.

Which world war was that one?

I might point out that America has never won a war.
At best they had a draw in Vietnam. Hell, the Canadians burnt the White House down ffs 😝

I’m fairly certain, if you ever throw the federal reserve yoke off your backs, that gold or silver will replace oil.
edit on 25-2-2021 by Dalamax because: Addressing issues

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

(jokes).

Which world war was that one?

I might point out that America has never won a war.
At best they had a draw in Vietnam. Hell, the Canadians burnt the White House down ffs 😝

I’m fairly certain, if you ever throw the federal reserve yoke off your backs, that gold or silver will replace oil.

read "The Creature from Jekyll Island"

All the wars are to further the Feds plans of world domination. They may tell you something else in school and TV but they are all to put countries is debt they will never be able to pay off.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Yeah you are clueless.

GME is childs play compared to bitcoin and the silver squeeze.

You're try to screw a hedge fund. We are trying to end the Fed. Wake up.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Ok best of luck to you.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join