It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diehold foundation,. Anyone following this guy..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: one4all

.I was abducted by Off-Planet Human Military who were collecting DNA GLOBALLY PRE-EVENT TO RESTORE HUMANITY.... whereupon I was shown what is coming.

Im fortunate in that they led me to data that showed me how and where to try to survive.

Of course you are going to share that data with your ATS brothers and sisters, right?

On a sidenote....lol...believe it or not my area has been owned by the same secret group since THE VERY DAY AFTER MY COUNTRY WAS ESTABLISHED and has been held consecutively in different packages Holding Companies ect ect since then ...a massive area....the ONLY AREA......and unfortunately its "THE GROUP".....the top of the structure Group.

I havent checked ownership of all of the few other safer areas but expect the same dynamic to be in place....the top 2 in my Country are already Populated with People who KNOW EXCTLY WHAT IS COMING AND WHY THEY ARE IN THEIR GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATIONS.

Its not like People think....there are very few areas that give you a shot at surviving.

If you were a Billionaire you could not buy the Property I speak of...no amount of money would get it for you.

edit on 25-2-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Well you do twist and wriggle but I’m not picking up on the sense of humour. The prejudice is definitely there though.
Have fun camping with your elites mate, I hope someone remembers the popcorn.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

Well you do twist and wriggle but I’m not picking up on the sense of humour. The prejudice is definitely there though.
Have fun camping with your elites mate, I hope someone remembers the popcorn.

No twisting nor wriggling....clean your Rose colored glasses off... ok.... things are grim as we speak.... predjudice against foolishness..yes...there is no time to coddle nor teach you....even decades is not enough for many....I am not a member of the elites I am as meek as we come....but you better wake up and smell the Vegemite , Mate....because there ARE NO SAFE PLACES the Elites have not cornered already....we are poor brokeass needless eaters remember ?....they have bought the land...they have built the Bunkers Underground...they have the Supplies and the Medicines...wake up man....you are going to have to re-posses those things in the name of Humanity....so buckle up Sunshine things are going to get rough no matter what....get yourself together Man.

The Governments are not going to be able to help you Man... they can barely clean out the Satanist Freaks that built most of the Uderground Facilities Worldwide....and destroying those is critical because whoever comes out on Top after this Event will define the path of THOUSANDS OF YEARS OF HUMANITY....they will control us for another entire Cycle....so smarten up People are dieing Under and aboveground as we speak fighting for the Future....the least you could do for Humanity is educate yourself then Prepare yourself and your Family....dont waste time skirmishing with People trying to teach you....accept or reject their data then move on...you dont have enough time to dilly-dally.

edit on 25-2-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   
What some People see as an ending others see as a beginning.

Does this video resonate with anyone.

BEFORE you play the song.....Go to the 40sec mark and note the image.....then go to 3:33 and note the image.....then play the song and see if it resonates with you.

www.bing.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join