It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How far ahead is classified government or deep state technology?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: CharGreen
How far ahead would you guess is government or deep state technology that they keep classified, and may release at a later time?
50, 100, maybe even 200 years?

How many years ahead would you consider free limitless energy, cures for all ailments, time travel and faster than light travel? 1,000, 10,000? Yeah, that.

First you must separate fact from fantasy. Of course, with science fiction you need not prove anything.

If your pea brain can think of it, we already have it. In 1980, our current generation of cellular phones were pure science fiction. Cars that drive themselves was science fiction. Yeah, you are that guy.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarkOfTheV
a reply to: CharGreen

As for what they are in possession of, but might not be able to figure out.... remember that Lazar claims what he saw and worked with at S-4 (Area 51) was more like 1000 years ahead.

How do we know it was (is) 1000 years ahead? What if it's 20? In 1925 someone thinking about the possibility of nuclear fusion leading to an atomic bomb might have thought that was 1000 years ahead. They would have been wrong.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Assuming we were the first advanced civilisation to unleash atomic weaponry.

Could be 1000s of years in the past.

I mean take the accounts of the likes of the Bhagavad Gita or the evidence of extreme heat and melted silica, even radioactivity, in some weird areas around the world.
edit on 23-2-2021 by andy06shake because: Bee LoL

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: CharGreen
How far ahead would you guess is government or deep state technology that they keep classified, and may release at a later time?
50, 100, maybe even 200 years?

How many years ahead would you consider free limitless energy, cures for all ailments, time travel and faster than light travel? 1,000, 10,000? Yeah, that.

First you must separate fact from fantasy. Of course, with science fiction you need not prove anything.

If your pea brain can think of it, we already have it. In 1980, our current generation of cellular phones were pure science fiction. Cars that drive themselves was science fiction. Yeah, you are that guy.

I'm the one that pointed out cell phones. Tell me, do you consider yourself superior by casting personal insults? I see no evidence that you are particularly erudite in these issues. If you have evidence for "free limitless energy, cures for all ailments, time travel and faster than light travel" please trot them out. Most of those issues violate the laws of physics as we know them. Not that physics has figured out all the laws of the universe, but your issues here remain in the realm of science fiction, i.e.: Unless you have proof to the contrary that is not simply mythological.

So please tell us: How is time travel possible? How can we travel faster than light? And how about this free limitless energy? And show your work.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Assuming we were the first advanced civilisation to unleash atomic weaponry.

Could bee 1000s of years in the past.

I mean take the accounts of the likes of the Bhagavad Gita or the evidence of extreme heat and melted silica, even radioactivity, in some weird areas around the world.

Absolutely agree with you. It could have been as you describe, but for all intents and purposes, if so, it was lost knowledge to our particular civilization.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Ecclesiastes springs to mind.

"That which has been is what will be,
That which is done is what will be done,
And there is nothing new under the sun."

And I'm not even that religious in the classical sense of the word.

Have to wonder through, if indeed we were ""all that"" way back when, at some point, in a lost epoch of the past, how come we could not also develop a half decent storage medium, for all our wonderful knowledge and data, thus somewhat mitigate our fall and eventual rise after the fall that is always in the post?

edit on 23-2-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   
One question that is begging is can we accept the idea that thousands of people are compliant with their non disclosure “agreement” and will not talk about bizarre tech or events that they have witnessed? Are they under such fear for themselves and loved ones? Or is the knowledge so compartmentalized that no one person can put it together well enough to make any sense of it?

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zrtst
One question that is begging is can we accept the idea that thousands of people are compliant with their non disclosure “agreement” and will not talk about bizarre tech or events that they have witnessed? Are they under such fear for themselves and loved ones? Or is the knowledge so compartmentalized that no one person can put it together well enough to make any sense of it?

"In the event that you disclose material that is deemed Secure Compartmentalized Information to others with the same classification, or you share said information with a Third Party that is in contact with others of the same classification and it is proven in a military court of law then you will be imprisoned for the rest of your natural life."

Seems pretty cut and dry to me...

~shrug~

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   
This post reminds me of something Trump said once upon a time....

www.independent.co.uk... l
edit on 23-2-2021 by washy76 because: Error

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: washy76

"Sorry – we can't find that page".

Aye that sounds like him.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The older I get, the more I think,that they aren't actually very much ahead. At least not as much as some popular conspiracy theories claim.

Development of secret tactical technology started to slow down significantly with the end of Cold War. World shifted more to public consumer tech with most of the brightest engineers and scientists moving there. This has also split one big government groups into smaller independent interest groups.
One of their strongest weapons are probably in surveilence with what you can actually observe most of the people on earth and form detailed psychological tactics on how to shape the minds of masses.
There probably are some pretty interesting stuff in both aviation and space tech, but would bet that they don't hold much tactical weight anymore and are mostly are as test prototype equipment. China and USA would be only strong enough rivals to compete with eachother in aviation and space, but I see both of these countries with too similar idiology in capitalism to actually want to fight with eachother. Soviet communism was a lot more different from USA capitalism, so the rivaly was more heated and more development went to harder tools of war.

I would not be surprised that the majority of conspiracy theories, that tell the gov owning alien technology etc. are created by the same psi-ops operatives. You not only mix up the information on real simpler secret tech with heavy fantasy, but you also make people believe that TPBP are stronger then they really are. Like old kings and emperors created myths of their divinity just to keep the masses in check. Now the same thing, but the narrative theme has switched more from religioun to science.

edit on 23-2-2021 by eitea because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Or the worlds environment has changed since the purple dawn of time. It is possible that the fields of glass and areas of natural radiation have sources other then the obvious.
As vilified as it is the electrical force permeates the whole of the creation and is indeed a force to be reckoned with.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Ecclesiastes springs to mind.

"That which has been is what will be,
That which is done is what will be done,
And there is nothing new under the sun."

And I'm not even that religious in the classical sense of the word.

Have to wonder through, if indeed we were ""all that"" way back when, at some point, in a lost epoch of the past, how come we could not also develop a half decent storage medium, for all our wonderful knowledge and data, thus somewhat mitigate our fall and eventual rise after the fall that is always in the post?

Perhaps we did and the hall of records is hidden from us. Doh! Always with the blabber mouth! 🤪

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zrtst

Compliance is a strange beast, look at the past year to marvel at its majesty and the fascination it holds for us.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: washy76
This post reminds me of something Trump said once upon a time

Nvm
edit on 24-2-2021 by Dalamax because: Andy beat me to it.

edit on 24-2-2021 by Dalamax because: Andy beat me to it

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I did read somewhere once (probably on here years ago). That's they are about 30 - 50 years ahead in some areas. Others they're on par with the rest of society.

Is it true that they had GPS / Satalite Navigation way before the general public had it? In the early 1980's or so?

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 02:43 AM
link   
If you accept that the secret about advancement of technology is correct (and I do) then it is logically likely to be far more advanced than the public understands than you can imagine.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 02:55 AM
link   
They are so far ahead that this message was probably read before I hit the reply button including a line where I wrote a really rude secret message with my keysrokes and then edited it out so they read it and you don't.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: CharGreen

Who invited the air plane? The military or civilians?

Who invented the radio? The military or civilians?

Who invented the TV? The military or civilians?

Who invited the car? The military or civilians.

The atom bomb? Derived off of college research and citizens? Or the military.

The story of radar...

The history of radar (where radar stands for RAdio Detection And Ranging) started with experiments by Heinrich Hertz in the late 19th century that showed that radio waves were reflected by metallic objects. This possibility was suggested in James Clerk Maxwell's seminal work on electromagnetism. However, it was not until the early 20th century that systems able to use these principles were becoming widely available, and it was German inventor Christian Hülsmeyer who first used them to build a simple ship detection device intended to help avoid collisions in fog (Reichspatent Nr. 165546). Numerous similar systems, which provided directional information to objects over short ranges, were developed over the next two decades.

Your confusing the ability of the military to own expensive technology derived off the research of colleges and citizen scientists before it becomes mainstream vs. the actual research that leads to such technology.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Your confusing the ability of governments to own advanced technology derived off research by colleges and citizens before its mainstream, vs the false belief government pulls the theories for such technology out of thin air.
edit on 24-2-2021 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

edit on 24-2-2021 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 03:53 AM
link   

a reply to: washy76

"Sorry – we can't find that page".

Aye that sounds like him.

Second attempt with different link:

www.militarytimes.com...
edit on 24-2-2021 by washy76 because: URL not working

top topics