It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tiger Woods suffers multiple leg injuries in single-car accident

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: NightVision

Sometimes the people who seem to have it all are the emptiest and loneliest people on the planet, and they consume, consume, consume and never figure out why they feel so alone and empty.

In some ways, they're the biggest tragedies of all.

I'm already empty and lonely. Might as well have all the money too.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You're probably thinking of his close friend fellow SNL star Chris Farley.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   

a reply to: underpass61

I always thought David Spade had drug issues, but I can't find anything. Maybe I'm confusing him with someone else.

Seen in R.A.T.S..
Kate Spade: David Spade's sister.
en.m.wikipedia.org...

Edit: my first thought was a relapse of medication or drinking. Hope he gets the best care and makes a near full recovery.
edit on 23-2-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

No. I was thinking of saying that Spade was dragging Woods back into things like he drug Farley down. There may be another annoying wormy comic guy who does have drug issues that I'm thinking of, but Farley is definitely not it.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Pretty sure they all had drug issues at some point or the other. It’s just a question of whether they grew out of it, or not.

David and Kate Spade both went to the high school I’d walk by dog by every day, up until I moved last March.

Anyone got a link to the Kate Spade cabal victim thread?

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: UFO1414

He's looking pretty puffy in the face in that interview compared to this photo of him with this Spade character who I have no idea who he is.

David Spade
Actor/comedian, Saturday Night Live alumnus, star of Joe Dirt and brother-in-law of fashion designer and Cabal victim Kate Spade

Ah, OK....now his 'accident' is making a little sense perhaps in one direction.
Thank you
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

If you really break it down, famous ppl with a lot of spare cash can easily find a doc that will grant them the Meds they want, even if it's against good medical practice. Elvis did it, Michael Jackson did it, Tiger does it. It's likely a list too long to mention here.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: UFO1414

He's looking pretty puffy in the face in that interview compared to this photo of him with this Spade character who I have no idea who he is.

David Spade
Actor/comedian, Saturday Night Live alumnus, star of Joe Dirt and brother-in-law of fashion designer and Cabal victim Kate Spade

You said it first and I missed it. I thought this too. Kudos to you

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   

No. I was thinking of saying that Spade was dragging Woods back into things like he drug Farley down. There may be another annoying wormy comic guy who does have drug issues that I'm thinking of, but Farley is definitely not it.

You're thinking of Andy Dick.

Andrew Roane Dick is an American comedian, actor, musician, and television and film producer. Best known as a comic, he is also known for his eccentric behavior, drug addiction, and sexual misconduct allegations and arrests. His first regular television role was on the short-lived but influential Ben Stiller Show.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Yeah, that's the one I was thinking of.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Dang there goes the golf career. I'd say he did pretty good though in the past 20 -25 years. He could afford to just get cyborg legs or something.

Wonder if it was drunk driving...that would be Occum's bet.

But this is a conspiracy site I'm gonna go with vehicle was hacked in an attempted sacrifice however...it was a botched job he lived. I recall the big scandal about him "cheating" on his wife or being a sex addict or whatever that was a long time ago. For some reason he was crashing a car in that story too. Lol that makes no sense tiger always crashing.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   
They were reporting on the radio this morning that he had surgery for multiple open fractures of the lower leg on at least one leg.

They also said it was not drug or alcohol related.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Unfortunately, I'm going to guess alcohol related. I hope I'm wrong.
This could be career ending for him.

Hope he is going to be ok.

So that was an awful assumption wasn’t it? Why would you assume it’s alcohol without any evidence to suggest such? Do you often write the conclusions before facts come out? Because they didn’t find any alcohol, are you now going to say “wait till the toxicology reports come out and I’ll bet he was high on the weed!”

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Unfortunately, I'm going to guess alcohol related. I hope I'm wrong.
This could be career ending for him.

Hope he is going to be ok.

So that was an awful assumption wasn’t it? Why would you assume it’s alcohol without any evidence to suggest such? Do you often write the conclusions before facts come out? Because they didn’t find any alcohol, are you now going to say “wait till the toxicology reports come out and I’ll bet he was high on the weed!”

I'm guessing it was entitled stupidity related.

Feel free to berate me for making a plausible assumption.

edit on 2 24 2021 by underpass61 because: added

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

It is an entirely plausible assumption to make when you're talking about someone who has battled addiction in the past.

It's even more likely when you're talking about someone who has undergone multiple surgeries with painkillers involved on top of the addiction issues. Every time you have to deal with that situation, you're tempting your addictions all over again.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   
My wife works for the city of Rancho Palos Verdes and this was what she was told about it:

He was coming from Terranea Resort where he was staying and on his way to a film shoot at Rolling Hills Country Club for Golf Digest with Drew Brees and he was running late. The road was closed off for about 10 hours to investigate, do measurements and lift the car out. They did not use the jaws of life to get him out. He was driving a Genesis Tournament courtesy car, he was alone no other cars involved. He was going fast and doesn’t know the area. 2 compound fractures in his legs and a shattered ankle. His car hit the center divider and then finally ended up in the brush on the other side. Supposedly there was a second accident involving a Mercedes. No skid marks probably because his SUV was airborne. And of course, helicopters were buzzing around for about four hours.
edit on 2 24 2021 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

No charges filed against him. No skid marks or other signs of slowing down. In a curvy, hilly, foggy, stretch of road known for accidents.

Either they won’t charge him like the did The Boss a few days ago, or this was a crap vehicle at unsafe speeds and it lost control by the operator.

Wear your seatbelts kids!!

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

No charges filed against him. No skid marks or other signs of slowing down. In a curvy, hilly, foggy, stretch of road known for accidents.

Either they won’t charge him like the did The Boss a few days ago, or this was a crap vehicle at unsafe speeds and it lost control by the operator.

Wear your seatbelts kids!!

Maybe it was the mob? He didn’t tow the line in some way so they broke his legs? (Jokes)
He may have had enough of it all and vamoosh off the road with his eyes closed and the pedal to the metal.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join