It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA Authorizes Covid-19 Vaccine Formula Tweaking - No Additional Testing Required.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl
ironically, my wife (a teacher in a pvt school) has had face-to-face masked teaching since the beginning in fall, has not been ill, even a cold. One teacher had contracted 'rona with not a sniffle, some kids virtual because of relatives having been "exposed", but otherwise, going just fine. Not sure why the msm won't cover the fact that pvt schools have been in person all this time, yet public schools are debating it.
The only ill feeling my wife had was after she got the 2nd dose Pfizer shot...down for a day, with body aches and pains.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Zrtst

The employees at a suburban Chicago gas station I go to frequently point out to all who will listen how, despite not wearing masks, and coming in contact with hundreds of people per day since Feb 2020, none of them (9 Full Timers, ages 32 to 60) have caught Covid-19.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

especially when people from John Hopkins are saying if the current trends continue herd immunity this summer is not out of the question.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Is all a lie, is not that is new variants more dangerous is that the China injection that was created for whatever reason is not working as expected, those that have the corona virus will do fine with natural antibodies, those that took that injections can fall into a more dangerous side effects of getting sick with corona virus. It was never about covid, is about the injection.

covid is a trojan horse.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I've just spent some time researching how the vaccine works, and I'm not terribly happy with what I've found. In short, both of the vaccines are made by creating the DNA for the spike protein in COVID-19, then using it to manufacture mRNA. This mRNA is then delivered to the cells via a lipid nanoparticle (LNP) delivery system. They both use the same LNP delivery system, more on that in a bit. The delivery system uses selective organ targeting and uses the mRNA to create fake COVID-19 spike protein sites which are detected by your immune system, resulting in an immune response.

Back to the LNP delivery system. At a minimum there is a glycol LNP, which would target the liver. That would explain the poorly explained guidance not to drink for 3 days after getting the vaccine. Heart, spleen, and lungs are other potential targets based on the studies I read, but the target depends on the formulation. Plus the liver seems to be a high value target for T cells.

That's about as far as I can take this with my rudimentary understanding of molecular biology. The issue I have is that T cells are programmed to kill infected cells. Normally a vaccine introduces particles that simulate the pathogen or are "dead" pathogens, and your immune system builds up to fight it. But what happens when your cells are reprogrammed to stimulate the immune response? This sounds like a really bad idea.

If they know how to simulate the spike protein, why didn't they just create a vaccine that simulates the spike protein and let your immune system attack that?
edit on 2/23/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

I refuse calling this crap a vaccine because it is not, no in the way we know how vaccines are made, they isolate the antigen, then a process goes that can take years, including testing before its a vaccine developed.

This China crap injection bi pass all that, the makers never isolated anything, because what they did was to take what they knew about the so call corona/sars virus, rename it covid and let a computers fill the blanks, then used technology never used before in humans to make an injection that up to this day, nobody knows the side of effects in the long term.

Just what is been told and people have to believe what is been told. It does not kill covid, does not stop you from getting infected and does not stop you from infecting others, soo yes is a crap.

Then created a scaremongering at a scale of never been seen before, manufactured dead and numbers to get as many people as they can to take this china virus injection.

Bit pharma and china can shove this crap up to where the sun does not shine.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Oh, I forgot, whatever is in the agenda is big enough to close entire economies with disregards for peoples livelihoods, or care about anything else.

This alone is the biggest red flag to get to stop and think what is going on.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Well, they do need to cut the population of the earth in half, they might as well target the people who have no common sense to actually check if the evidence justifies the approval before they get it. Hopefully there is no long term problems with this vaccine, I know lots of people who got it so far, I really don't want to have to associate with the younger generation all the time.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Nothin
a reply to: carewemust

The precedent was set but 2 months ago, and now we see what their vision of the ' New Normal™ ' entails.

Medical experimentation on the public at large.

With no liability for the consequences.
And mega billions in profit !!
What a business model !!

Our leaders are psychopaths, and we just let them push it further and further.

Most things eventually snap, when pushed too far.

Joe Biden says he's forcing Pfizer and Moderna to churn out 600 million doses before July 1st.

What happens if come July 1st, a Covid-19 variant is most dangerous...a variant that the 600 million doses wasn't designed to treat?

Don't think that those criminal cabal drug-pushers need encouragement from anyone to push their toxic genetic-therapies.
They just need useful idiots and unconscious enablers to clear the course, and set the table.
All politicians seem happy to fill those roles, for reasons beyond my understanding.

Remember that the business model isn't for just 350 million Americans, but 7 billion worldwide.
Like any business : the bottom line will have to grow every year, so they will just keep pushing.
Inventing more and more ridiculous boogiemen.

It seems like there be already strong pushback in Germany, Spain, India, etc...
It may seem like our American friends are being silent, and just accepting all of it.
But USA is in the forefront for many reasons, and the day will come when the good citizens say : " Enough !! "
That's when the tide will turn worldwide.

So we shall just wait patiently, and keep the discussion going.
Sharing the info, and the skeptical angles.

Anywho : thanks for the thread.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   
The big boys were already planning that stuff before the plandemic. Watch interviews in January and febuary with the NFL commissioner (I think that was his title) from the start of 2020. The corporations businesses are safe, it’s our businesses that are closed and restricted.

a reply to: zosimov

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Second Concern: If 35 million people have been vaccinated against the original Covid-19, then the vaccine is "tweaked" to make it also more effective against a fast-spreading Covid-19 variant, those 35 million are suddenly not inoculated against that variant. What are they to do?

-CareWeMust

MODERNA is preparing to release a "New and Improved" Covid-19 vaccine.

Will everyone already vaccinated need to get the shot?

Or will only the scary people who've been already vaccinated, line up for it?

New and Improved Vaccine from Moderna: www.reuters.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
11.2.2021 Update

No wonder the vaccine development program was given the name operation warp speed. Someone at the top knew they were under development, and how they'd be used, BEFORE China/Fauci/CCP released Covid-19 into the wild, in December 2019.

New Find: www.lifesitenews.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 09:34 PM
link   
January 28, 2022 UPDATE (Gut Feeling)

The "TWEAKING" transformed the drugs from "vaccines" to "enablers of illnesses". Shortly after the Tweaking was allowed by the FDA, people began contracting Covid-19 despite being vaccinated. Over the ensuing months, more illnesses and diseases began appearing in those vaccinated.

Does this seem to be the case to anyone else who has read the O.P. below, and has a decent memory?

-cwm

Tuesday, February 23, 2021

When you consider that neither Pfizer or Moderna Covid-19 vaccines are fully approved by the Food and Drug Administration, it's somewhat mind-boggling that the FDA would authorize Pfizer/Moderna to "tweak" their vaccine formulas as they see fit, with no additional trials/testing required.

Monday, February 22, 2021

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration issued new guidance Monday that streamlines the vetting process for COVID-19 vaccines that are modified to target new coronavirus variants.

The recommendations, detailed in a 24-page document on the FDA’s website, are intended to speed up the review process amid worries that the new variants — some more contagious, some more able to evade current vaccines — will undermine efforts to halt the virus’ spread.

“We know the country is eager to return to a new normal and the emergence of the virus variants raises new concerns about the performance of these products,” Dr. Janet Woodcock, the FDA's acting commissioner, said in a statement.

“By issuing these guidances, we want the American public to know that we are using every tool in our toolbox to fight this pandemic, including pivoting as the virus adapts.”

The recent emergence of a spate of variants has led to rising concerns that the first generation of vaccines — which were developed based on an early version of the coronavirus — may not be well-equipped to protect people against the mix of viruses currently in circulation.
Extracted from: news.yahoo.com...

Here is the referenced FDA Guidance document: www.fda.gov...

First Concern: If a medication approved for "Emergency Use Only" by the Food and Drug Administration, the manufacturer should not be allowed to further experiment with the medication/vaccine, by tweaking the formula.

Second Concern: If 35 million people have been vaccinated against the original Covid-19, then the vaccine is "tweaked" to make it also more effective against a fast-spreading Covid-19 variant, those 35 million are suddenly not inoculated against that variant. What are they to do?

Are there additional concerns? Do the potential benefits from this flexibility outweigh the risks, in your opinion?

-CareWeMust

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 11:04 PM
link   
1.4.2023 - fyi:

USA VACCINE INJURIES BEGAN RAMPING UP IN NUMBER AFTER MAY 2021.

IMO, Blame the Biden Administration's FDA. The Food and Drug Administration took the unprecedented action of allowing Pharmaceutical companies to adjust, tweak, change their Covid-19 vaccine formulations without testing the new formulations, and without needing FDA clearance, prior to distributing them to the public.

From Feb 2021: www.abovetopsecret.com...

This will become HUGE, once people put their brains and hearts, where their mouths have been, over recent decades.

Most Americans have said since the 1970's (mouth), that they don't trust "big pharma". But in their hearts/minds (brain) they feel these pharmaceuticals really do care about humankind's well-being.

Their Mistrust was WELL FOUNDED.

Shockwaves will traverse society as the TRUTH is learned.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join