It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A COOL 20 minute Short that I am sure you will like if you like crazy movies...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Earlier this evening I was on YouTube looking for some movies to watch, or at least get an idea as to what I could watch. I mostly just looked at a LOT of movie trailers that were older and new. Most were crap, but I saw some that were interesting.
One that I saw, and I actually watched was a horror short called, "Alter".

This has a lot of humor in it, but it's also fairly grisly too in parts. Not gory, but there are some murders that are insinuated that is done pretty well.
The short is only 20 minutes long and it's worth every minute if you like horror.
The story goes as two brothers are going to their mother and father's funeral, they argue the entire way and they have to pull over for the night and stay and a BnB. That is when things start to happen. I really love when a short can do as much as an entire feature movie when done right, and this is done right.
Really, I don't want to give too much away, but if you start watching this you will more than likely keep watching, it's definitely easy to watch.

Also, I do want to say that I just discovered this, "Alter" Channel, I have not watched much, only one more, and it was good, but the ending was kind of lacking, but it was good enough that it didn't bother me that much.
Here's a link to the list of shorts that they have on that channel.
www.youtube.com...

I hope that you end up watching this, I am pretty sure that you'll enjoy it.

youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Ha ha! Thanks! That one is pretty good!

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Hero Protagonist
I sure thought it was. I am going to be checking out more of their content on their YouTube ALTER channel, from what I saw on it it appears that they have a LOT of choices. Whether they are good or bad, I don't know.
I'm betting that they will be very watchable though.

join