It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Did President Biden Prematurely Declare Half-Million Covid-19 U.S. Deaths.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Monday, February 22, 2021

Why did President Joe Biden just hold a "moment of silence" event (carried live by ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, etc.) for 500,000 U.S. Covid-19 deaths, when the OFFICIAL website says 467,485 deaths related to Covid-19, as of February 22, 2021?

In his speech leading up to the "moment of silence", Joe Biden blames everyone but CHINA for Covid-19.

CDC Says 467,485 Covid-19 related deaths: www.cdc.gov...

Why is he unwilling to wait until the OFFICIAL Covid-19 death toll reaches half-million (500,000)? What's the rush? Pushing Fake News/Fake Numbers regarding deaths, is not appropriate.

Since New York governor Andrew Cuomo is in hot water for manipulating Covid-19 death numbers in his state's nursing homes, maybe Democrat leaders are simply incapable of honesty and integrity when it comes to the Covid-19 virus?

-CareWeMust

edit on 2/22/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Because he has deadlines to meet Dognammit!

His handlers need results and fast.

Trump set them back almost four years, he has some catching up to do after Hilldog had her election stolen from her.

Revenge is the order of the day.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Look around you. More and more people are waking up to the farce.

They have to push more fear to keep the agenda / propaganda a flame 🔥 Otherwise, it will die out soon. People are fed the fu## up! I’m seeing it more and more every day.

ETA: I do believe the year anniversary on this next month, will incite much more people waking up. Funny when you realize something has overtaken your life for so long. Year increments produce that type of awakening. After all, we only get 80 or so of them - if we are lucky....
edit on 22-2-2021 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   

""Why Did President Biden Prematurely Commemorate Half-Million Covid-19 U.S. Deaths.""

Because 99% of Democrats listening won't know the difference anyway ?🤫

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   

From your own link...

COVID-19 death counts shown here may differ from other published sources, as data currently are lagged by an average of 1–2 weeks.

Maybe that is it?

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

Stop it with the fact-checking. You'll ruin the current circle-jerk tempo

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Why don’t they mention that in the just 30 days that Joe has been President, he has presided over 1/5 of all US Covid deaths? How terrible is that. 20% of all Covid deaths in past 30 days while under Joe’s...shall we just say, incompetence?
edit on 22-2-2021 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Because he has deadlines to meet Dognammit!

His handlers need results and fast.

Trump set them back almost four years, he has some catching up to do after Hilldog had her election stolen from her.

Revenge is the order of the day.

Biden is way behind on some promises($1400), and totally reneged on others(SOTU Address Feb 23rd). His first 100 days is already a disaster.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer

From your own link...

COVID-19 death counts shown here may differ from other published sources, as data currently are lagged by an average of 1–2 weeks.

Maybe that is it?

I guess this is the NPC talking point today.

You're the third person I've seen use this counter point but I ask you, where is the actual data to back up Joe's half a million milestone?

Joe isn't mourning the people who have died, he's celebrating the optics of half a million dead for the twisted control agenda.
edit on 2222021 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Monday, February 22, 2021

Why did President Joe Biden just hold a "moment of silence" event (carried live by ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, etc.)

It's not "President Joe Biden."

It's "illegitimate president Joe Biden."
Obviously, Joe is trying to look like a legitimate president.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   
But of course he blames everyone else. Joe is a lying, thieving SOB, and everyone with one half of a brain knows it. Hunter is a chip off of the old block.

You may now censure me if necessary, but I feel it had to be said.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Look around you. More and more people are waking up to the farce.

They have to push more fear to keep the agenda / propaganda a flame 🔥 Otherwise, it will die out soon. People are fed the fu## up! I’m seeing it more and more every day.

ETA: I do believe the year anniversary on this next month, will incite much more people waking up. Funny when you realize something has overtaken your life for so long. Year increments produce that type of awakening. After all, we only get 80 or so of them - if we are lucky....

I believe "the farce" is far more sinister than 90% of the people have even contemplated at this point.

Scaring Americans for the heck of it, is a dead-end. It reduces productivity, and makes people more paranoid about a lot of things.

Who would benefit by Americans being afraid, lowered incomes, increased drug use, and with fewer brain cells, due to wearing face-diapers over a year?

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
At least he commemorated the deaths.

Let’s be honest Trump would have ignored it, because it was publicity he could without.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Biden is way behind on some promises($1400)

Don't get it twisted.

Joe gives zero f#s about the promises he made to his voters, only his handlers.

I don't understand why anyone would expect anything more from him.

Fifty years in politics and all he has done is piss all over his constituents and tell them it's raining. ☔

It's sad that anyone gives this guy even an inch of faith that he's "on their side".

Obvious racist with a fancy for prepubescent children.

F#ing disgusting specimen and anyone that voted for him should seriously re-evaluate their moral compass.

And perhaps their sanity.

edit on 2222021 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

Let’s be honest Trump would have ignored it, because it was publicity he could without.

Nailed it!

Trump isn't prez anymore but we can still make it his shortcoming, one way or another!

BAMN!

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

Of course Biden “commemorated” it or I should say celebrated it because it’s what made him president.
Ya know...mail-in voting with a whole sh!tload of cheating and all that.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   

The "moments of silence" I'm more interested in are the various times throughout the past month when his eyes go vacant and he stares off into space.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

The "moments of silence" I'm more interested in are the various times throughout the past month when his eyes go vacant and he stares off into space.

Those are probably the fleeting moments when the remnants of his conscience rear their ugly heads to remind him that he's going to hell for what he's doing now and has done in the past.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Why the rush? Easy.

He needed something, anything, to take attention away from the $2 trillion Covid relief circus.

Probably hoping the package gets passed and enacted before anyone notices. Wonder what he'll do if it remains stalled in Congress and all eyes are back on it.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   

The deaths slowed down a little to much to fit into the pre-planned timeline. This is all scheduled and planned and we won't be back to "normal" until their plan is complete, and it won't be the old "normal".

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join