It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would your goals be?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Imagine yourself privy to the whole world as it lay docile before your
power. Now imagine the only people you can trust are those who have
also gained such immense power. Would you hesitate to form an alliance
with others that share your unique fortune in life? Or would you begin to
consider the possibilities of your obscene fortune along the same lines
as any Godless human being?

To what point would amassing a gigantic fortune result in you searching out
first immortality? And second a world populated by only those you can trust?
And would you not look to minimize the threat against you? By eliminating the
need for those who you deem only necessary for yourself and those like you?

Thru automation and AI I think anyone would. Do you see how the timing of
everything is coming together all at once. We are becoming obsolete exponentially.
We face no greater threat than the wants and desires that manifest in the human
heart. Because far to much is never enough. Life extension and security would
definitely be on the agenda. Wouldn't you agree?

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Go to a rock concert, drinking cold ale in the warm sun

With thousands of others. Like we use to.

Wait. Is that what this thread meant?

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine

After decades of research, I can tell you that they are tapped into forces that supersede this realm.

There is no way to become immortal in this reality. They know this. However, they know how to reincarnate back into their wealth and power.

That is the ultimate truth to their success. Hence, their agendas running thousands of years - patiently.

And we’ve willingly subjected ourselves to all of it....

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Sorry Bono, concerts are canceled
Lol

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

The majority of AI and Automation talks are all centered around better production and logistics.

Seems like if these few with the amassed fortunes really cared about their own longevity they would redirect their investments from robotics and self driving cars to companies like Neuralink.

Short of some wacky occult theories, if these guys really care about immortally, getting your brain and consciousness into a high powered computer would be first priority.

By July 2019, it had received $158 million in funding (of which $100 million was from Musk)

Neuralink

Anybody see Transcendence? (sort of flew under the radar but I personally enjoyed it.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Imagine yourself privy to the whole world as it lay docile before your power. Now imagine the only people you can trust are those who have also gained such immense power.

Sorry, but I can't get past the first two sentences, because I'm just not that much of a @#$%.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

After decades of research, I can tell you that they are tapped into forces that supersede this realm.

There is no way to become immortal in this reality. They know this. However, they know how to reincarnate back into their wealth and power.

Yeah, I think that's probably BS... no ones "tapped" into anything. We're in the same boat, on that front, no matter who you are.

Some may be convinced they have some inner secret knowledge of how reality works and what the universe is. But at the end of the day its just what they believe, rather than know.

Its not really much different to a fanatical christian, whose convinced themselves the bible has all the answers.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

The fact that essentially, the same families have been ruling for hundreds, if not thousands of years - proves you’re wrong.

Just because you are ignorant to their hidden powers, doesn't mean it doesn’t exist.

Just research the most prominent people’s blood lines. There are no coincidences.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   

With that kind of wealth and money and given my religious beliefs and only personal rational I would work in secret to heal problems in the world even if that fix only lasted as long as I was around, since I would know that everyone from scum bags to government agency's would also be after my power and wealth and that they may seek to stop me fixing thing such as geological catastrophes since some people thrive on the suffering of other's I would also have to step carefully there.

That power and wealth is not liberating, being just a little mega wealthy on the other hand rich enough to never have need, poor enough to never be seen would be the safest to leaven any of my beneficiary's at.

Since I believe that there is another life and hope daily, every hour of every day to go home to family I have lost I would seek to do good, not leave so much money as to make any heirs a target but not leave so little as to leave them impoverished, the rest would go on good causes, building irrigation systems, promoting use of heritage crop's by farmers to save them from the corporate corruption of the likes of Monsanto - which is probably more or less controlled by a very real and very evil elite or could just be a runaway corporate lunatic of a corporation.

Use that power and money to force suppressed technology's and medicines back into the light of day exposing thoroughly those whom had hidden them.

Set up a not for profit organisation to bring proper medical homeopathy back into the world's health system as the only reason we don't have that other branch of medical science mainstream today is because it was a threat to the profit's of drug company's, perhaps even set up a proper homeopathic medical school, the pulled a fast one making it out to be witchcraft and yet the same drug company's that were the instigators of this suppression of the OTHER medical science raided it for cures and treatments they could then patent - often illegally - to turn them into profitable drug to sell to the ill that needed treatment and whom they never really wanted to cure, why cure the customer when you can keep them paying longer.

Set up foundations to get justice for victims of fraud because my mother was robbed of a huge inheritance and I know how such injustice over a lifetime and the persecution that came with it hurts.

Invest in ending world poverty, hydroponics research and real city farm's utilizing now under used skyscrapers since so many work from home these days as vertical farm's to produce organic food and produce to feed the population healthy food that has not been soaked in chemical poisons.

The list goes on and on but since even the richest in this world is just a man and will die even if he has cloned organ's, body transplants and even stores his mind on a bloody computer and since I also believe in the soul my priority's would be such I hope and not the usual narcissistic tendency of the nouveau riche and the oligarch, I am not like that anyway as I favour the understated but elegant style, the quite watch not the glaring brand name monstrosity that gets idiots mugged but the lesser known type of time pieces not too cheap but not over the top, no sports cars what's the point there for posers and idiots I would have a nice armoured saloon and an ex SAS chauffer if I did not drive it myself, a private plane or two with ex RAF engineers and pilots, a private yacht so yes I would live well, very well because that money and that power always makes you a target.

To ensure there loyalty there family's would be extremely well catered for as would they.

And the evil clique, they would mysteriously begin to die off as I moved to consolidate there power under me and end there suppression of the world, bring about a dawn of an age of light for humanity and then go to my God with a clear conscience.

And if there is another race of man as alluded to by the likes of Karen Hudes (Though I think at least some of her claims smack of mind control victim) I would expose them, not to harm them but to stop them from plotting to harm humanity and one more thing I would invest in genetic research to make there offspring with ordinary human's viable since according to her they are as different to a human as a pony and a horse, they can have children but there children are sterile, I would pay to fix that as once they are invested in the proper of humanity and get off there inbreeding high horse they may become sane again and start to work for the good of the world.

Likely they would bankrupt me before I could begin unless I could get some of those walking calculators (and manipulators) on side and believing what I believed.

Instead of a world that may decay into two dead human races therefore I would seek to pave the way for a future humanity that would surpass both of them, to help nations feed there people and to house and cloth them building up there economy's while also boosting the worlds economy and international trade.

No man can fix the world only Christ but we can at least leave the room not smelling foul as best we can, no man will last or live forever, even the feet of Ozymandias were doomed to crumble away in time.

Failing all of this I would give most of it away to deserving causes, buy up dying city's and reinvigorate them, create new jobs and training schemes to give the youth and redundant workers new skill's and create new industry's such as tidal power, sustainable farm fisheries, natural biodegradable alternatives to plastic currently not cheap enough are a hot industry for the future and many of them are made from fish and plant products, investing in ecological repair - because our kids need a clean and healthy environment to grow up in and trialling mega structures to house both people in comfortable and healthy surroundings artificially boosting the available living space for humanity and allowing it to realize it's potential future of a planet with hundreds of billions not just a few billion and also artificially constructed nature reserves to ensure the survival of eco diversity.

The first model would require new materials research and would also be the precursor to future space elevators.

Imagine the Eifel Tower but a four times wider to it's height, and scaled up a thousand times standing in the sea, platforms with city's, town's, villages, industrial park's, hydroponic farm's and nature reserves even aerial fish farms as you go up out across the ocean like a forest upon which lived countless billions of people, animal's, birds and fish harvesting sustainable free energy with Buckminster based cables and transit networks joining them to both one another and to mainland's around the world, recycling, purifying the oceans of poisons and still leaving the vast majority of the seas untouched.

And in time humans building mega structures in orbit and beyond some day learning to travel to distant stars even if it was on board giant multi generational ship's were they would then deploy the then available molecular printer technology and automated mining robots to create new worlds, habitats and terraform any available suitable planets.

Ensuring the only legacy any biological organism can ever hope for, the continued existence of it's species into an endless future that would span long beyond the life of the originating planet and hopefully become an enlightened and beneficial force out there.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   

That is the ultimate truth to their success. Hence, their agendas running thousands of years - patiently.

And we’ve willingly subjected ourselves to all of it....

Nyet...with no telomere degredation there is no aging....but now we now how to do it to....lol.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   

The fact that essentially, the same families have been ruling for hundreds, if not thousands of years - proves you’re wrong.

Just because you are ignorant to their hidden powers, doesn't mean it doesn’t exist.

Just research the most prominent people’s blood lines. There are no coincidences.

Oh, I agree, theirs no coincidence about it.

But I would have thought the most logical and obvious explanation was that people who are born into wealthy and powerful families... you know, generally end up being wealthy and powerful themselves.

But I suppose that's not as intriguing as theories of secret knowledge and hidden powers... so lets go with that.
edit on 22-2-2021 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Oh, I agree, theirs no coincidence about it.

But I would have thought the most logical and obvious explanation was that people who are born into wealthy and powerful families... you know, generally end up being wealthy and powerful themselves.

But I suppose that's not as intriguing as theories of secret knowledge and hidden powers... so lets go with that.

Its much more evil than that....these suckers have known about and hidden knowledge that belongs to all of Humanity ... and there is a chronological record of their sins....its all about simple truths....like why the rich used silver and gold for their Tableware and Utensils and why they wore Jewels and Jewelerys...and as technology and knowledge have evolved they have continued to be hidden and suppressed from the masses....but.....the record is there for all who have eyes to see and the guts to look.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Just because you're the biggest bully in prison planet doesn't mean you have anything of real value. You might be king of the heap within the 3D world but it's nothing in comparison to the greater realities. The game is coming to an end and they are consolidating resources to shore up their positions. They are in deep survival mode as this planet has been in quarantine since the Fall and the cycle is coming up for renewal and due to their nefarious frequency, it's best they remain contained. Should their main character actor survive his previous annihilation and manage to establish a formed entry signature, bigger players are alerted to take measures.

Immortality within this realm is like buying a timeshare in hell. Only those who've lost their Creation abilities would be in such panic mode. They need energy to sustain their Illusions and themselves. The best choice I know of to stay as vertical as possible and don't let the circus draw you in.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Since I believe that there is another life and hope daily, every hour of every day to go home to family I have lost I would seek to do good, not leave so much money as to make any heirs a target but not leave so little as to leave them impoverished, the rest would go on good causes, building irrigation systems, promoting use of heritage crop's by farmers to save them from the corporate corruption of the likes of Monsanto - which is probably more or less controlled by a very real and very evil elite or could just be a runaway corporate lunatic of a corporation.

I often wonder how could it be possible not many accumulating
the power to do so. Have tried to have the positive impact you
would like to have? I find the lack of your good will and
humanitarianism among the super elite very suspicious. Almost
as if all that you would aspire to better the world. Is exactly why
you will never be allowed such opportunity. I don't think if you were
handed any amount of wealth tomorrow. That you wouldn't try
to accomplish the goals you mentioned. You didn't even have to
think very long about it. Are you such a rare person? Hardly. But
your sincerity is obvious in the details. And yet the worlds wealth
is compared to you completely void of anyone like you. It's only
thru what you, I, or you and I and others know of this world. We
can be at peace with such truth. We know why the world is this
way. I think it would drive me nuts if I didn't.

Awesome post.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   
If i had this power?

The last enemy to be conquered is death itself.

I would grant this gift to everyone. Not a select oligarchic few. The oligarchs who once ruled over the world would have no part in whatever future awaits the human race. They would be excluded entirely.

Food scarcity is a lie. Overpopulation is a lie. The solutions to these issues exist today. They are merely held back or not implemented for the benefit of a tiny few. A level of selfishness unrivaled in the entire history of mankind.

Without the shackles of the global oligarchy, humanity’s future would be bright indeed, at least as far as i can see it.

I hope it would end up like Star Trek or something. More likely i’d probably mess up on the way though.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   
"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women."

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women."

"I wouldn't want to be your enemy"

Commodus- Gladiator lol

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   

There is no way to become immortal in this reality. They know this. However, they know how to reincarnate back into their wealth and power. That is the ultimate truth to their success. Hence, their agendas running thousands of years - patiently. And we’ve willingly subjected ourselves to all of it....

I don't know how willingly "we" have subjected ourselves to this, but I believe there is some merit to this idea. If we (all of us) live on and reincarnate, then no doubt there are institutions designed to provide continuity between lives to advance agendas of all sorts. There certainly are between generations; why not between lives?

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Sleep, an let the world figure out for itself, instead of trying to be a gentle guiding telling it what to do, that end up vying for dominion an quite possibly dooming it...or something like that.

It what God did.

I wouldnt want to be immortal, just around for a long, long time, or longevity like Yoda.
edit on 22-2-2021 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-2-2021 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Yeah, I think that's probably BS... no ones "tapped" into anything. We're in the same boat, on that front, no matter who you are.

Some may be convinced they have some inner secret knowledge of how reality works and what the universe is. But at the end of the day its just what they believe, rather than know.
That's what you believe,rather than know.
See how that works?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join