It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malcolm X --Conspiracy That Surrounds HIs Assassination

page: 1

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
John F Kennedy. Robert Kennedy. Martin Luther King. John Lennon. Malcolm X.
What these men all have in common is their murders and the beliefs by many that those murders were not what we were first told.
All have conspiracy theories attached to their murders.

For some time, I have believed that the events charged to Malcolm Xs murder had some missing details.
Over the years, I had come to see he was not what I had been led to believe: a man on a mission to bring down the white man.
Some quotes:

I believe in human beings, and that all human beings should be respected as such, regardless of their color.

Speaking like this doesn't mean that we're anti-white, but it does mean we're anti-exploitation, we're anti-degradation, we're anti-oppression.

Without education, you're not going anywhere in this world.

www.ranker.com...

I saw news reports today, Malcolm Xs family claims a letter shows that the NYPD and FBI were involved in his assassination.
Not surprised in the least.

he full contents of the letter — dated Jan. 25, 2011 — have been posted, and there’s a lot more to Ray Wood’s story.

He says he worked under the NYPD’s BOSSI investigative unit from 1964 to 1971, and that the work he was made to do on their behalf was done under duress and fear inflicted by his superiors. Wood says his job was to infiltrate civil rights orgs throughout NYC, and to find evidence of criminal activity so that the FBI could “discredit and arrest its leaders.”
[...]
There’s also this … Wood claims that he was ordered to be at the Audubon on Feb. 21, where he says he was ID’d by witnesses while fleeing. He claims Thomas (15X) Johnson was later arrested and wrongfully convicted in connection to Malcolm’s killing … to protect his own cover and the “secrets of the FBI and NYPD.”

newsakmi.com...

Manhattan District Attorney Cy Vance said last year that his office would reopen the case to investigate the long-held contentions by some historians and scholars that the wrong suspects were arrested for the slaying.

In the wake of the letter, Vance’s office released a statement saying its “review of this matter is active and ongoing.”

The NYPD said it is cooperating with the prosecutor’s effort.

nypost.com...

Yeah, sure....we'll see if they act or bury the investigation.

Another source
news.trust.org...

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I'll repeat what I heard from a guy that was there, "Malcolm X was killed because he out grew his purpose". When asked to clarify, I was told to "F" off and that if I don't get it that my damn problem. My black neighbor told me that the guy is still bitter over what happened, but he has a point about Malcolm X getting bigger than what he was "allowed" to be.

Malcolm X, the Who (the band not the UN crap fest), and the Manson Family were all just tools that outlived their purpose, according to him (my black neighbor) I sear sometimes he comes across as the "original Conspiracy Theorist". He's got crap going back to the 40's on stuff that only made sense when you looked at it from the eye's of someone in the 60's. Crazy stuff, someday I'll do a thread on some of it. For now though, I'll put that out there, Malcolm X was a tool that out grew his purpose.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Malcolm became less of a firebrand later in life. He stopped "hating" white people so much. He kind of had an awakening. He split from the Nation of Islam as he found out Elijah Muhammed was sleeping with teenage girls.

It has been long rumored that Farrakhan was involved with the assassination, at least tangentially. There is also evidence the killers were working for the government or some how stooges.

It is no secret the feds were all over MLK, Malcolm, and other black influences trying to dig up dirt and reduce their influence under COINTELPRO.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   
One way to think about this is that COINTEL PRO was successful beyond just assassinations but actually installing compromised leadership in the black community.

Jesse Jackson was a mentee of MLK. There was some controversy that Jackson sought to profit from MLKs assassination and used it to gain clout for himself. It would not surprise me if he was "compromised" and given direction from the powers that be.

Same with Farrakhan.

I've never understood how the black community would fall in line with Democrats.

I've posited that these "leaders" are essentially allowed to enrich themselves in exchange for corralling the black vote for Democrats.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

I've heard the same about Jackson. And he is no where near the leader MLK was.

Interesting how Farrakhan took over and steered the Movement.

Also interesting how the Dems, the Left, the US government takes over movements, dilutes them for their own agendas and keeps citizens in the dark.
Goes to what happened to all the men I mention in my OP.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Biggee and Tupac were...

Malcom X gets shot.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I remember reading a couple of years ago that The Beatles were a creation some UK spooks department.
The following link points to Tavistock

www.thesun.co.uk...

Coleman claimed the band’s success really took off with help from the Tavistock Institute For Human Relations – a British organisation which studies group behaviour, but which conspiracy theorists believe had a hidden agenda to engineer the world's culture.

Theorists believe The Beatles cracking the US market was aided by the Illuminati with the intention of “'taking control of education in America with the intent and purpose of utterly and completely destroying it.”

Coleman claimed the masterminds of the plot planned to use “rock music and drugs to rebel against the status quo, thus undermining and eventually destroying the family unit.”

Other online theorists have built on the theme, using pictures of the Fab Four and lyrics to prove links to occult.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Operation Paperclip, MK-ULTRA & sister projects, Cointelpro, School of Americas, Tuskegee Experiments, assassinations, installing strong men dictators and so much more both known and God-knows-what unknown.

And now "The Great Reset" and Technocracy which needed all the above to eventually come together and has always known that after we were used as "the enforcer" our sins would come home to roost---the deserving scapegoat as we fall and now get out of the way of their "destiny."

Of course, Malcolm could've been compromised as mentioned above because we know the heat & insidious infiltration was intense and many were, but in his case I think it more likely because he couldn't be controlled.

Hard to say either way, but the main question is was it Uncle Sam or some faction thereof like so many others have been?

Would love to see the investigation go somewhere and it's encouraging to see that it can't be totally ignored, but I'm with you, DTOM, in that it is unlikely to succeed. The stranglehold by tptb seem pretty tight & pervasive.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Was going to make a thread about this but you beat me to it!

Aljazeera even made an article on it:

www.aljazeera.com... tent&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR2VFvosBAul12YbrZNhDM7YvuBmNVpb4onWpopTSbhszQC_bqog8u2m1DQ

I was always skeptical of his death, and it falls right into line with all other figures that were taken out who had involvement with civil rights for all.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

From your link:

On February 21, 1965, minister and civil rights activist Malcolm X, 39, was shot dead inside Harlem’s Audubon Ballroom in New York by assassins identified as members of the Nation of Islam. Three men were convicted of murder and imprisoned, and all were eventually paroled.

“I participated in actions that in hindsight were deplorable and detrimental to the advancement of my own Black people. My actions on behalf of the New York City Police Department were done under duress and fear,” said Reggie Wood, a relative who read Raymond’s letter aloud at a press conference on Saturday.

The letter said the arrests carried out in February 1965 by Wood meant Malcolm X did not have security at the entrance to the Audubon Ballroom where he was speaking that day.

I tend to believe a "death-bed" confession more often than not. The arrest of Malcom's security detail at such an advantageous time, if true, is fairly suggestive all by itself.

edit on 22-2-2021 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   

edit on 2222021 by Wide-Eyes because: Unnecessary post, it's all right there in the OP.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   

TBH, I was pretty surprised to see what could be considered conspiracy their stuff on MSM this morning.
Good to see it get international attention.

Somehow, I don't think Malcolm X would have gone along with BLM, as this subarticle seems to suggest.
If MLK had been allowed to live, there would have been no BLM.
www.aljazeera.com...

In the words of the great James Baldwin, “As concerns Malcolm and Martin, I watched two men, coming from unimaginably different backgrounds, whose positions, originally, were poles apart, driven closer and closer together. By the time each died, their positions had become virtually the same position. It can be said, indeed, that Martin picked up Malcolm’s burden, articulated the vision which Malcolm had begun to see, and for which he paid with his life. And that Malcolm was one of the people Martin saw on the mountaintop.”

www.aljazeera.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
There was video of Farrakan openly stating in an interview that it was he an the Nation of Islam that, if I remember correctly, "shot the brother down."

Closest thing I could find to the actual interview, even though this after the one. I was trying to find it which is mysteriously gone now, an was there for a long enough time.

*Actually, there might two video of him openly admitting it, one seems much later an older stating it, an there might actually be one much prior that I havent seen yet.
edit on 23-2-2021 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen88

I don't think he ever admitted direct involvement just that his rhetoric at the time against Malcolm led to his death.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
a reply to: Specimen88

I don't think he ever admitted direct involvement just that his rhetoric at the time against Malcolm led to his death.

I'd love to find the video an show it, but it not there anymore, but he openly states that him an his ilk. Even a buddy, whose of afro decent, even told me that it was the Nation of Islam.
edit on 23-2-2021 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

At the end of Strawberry Fields you can here a walrus barking backwards the words "the devil came down to Georgia".

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   

It's no conspiracy. The FBI sent a letter to King himself suggesting he take his own life.

It seems at every turn with civil rights leaders, and those involved, or even just advocates were under the watchful eye and even put on a hit list it seems by the FBI.
I'd even go as far as saying the Kennedy's were targets because of their involvement as well.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Peace and unity, with equality for all, seems to put leaders in the DS cross hairs.

They do say that it is easier to control a population that does not get along with each other, and fears.
See my signature about fear.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I seem to remember reading years ago that he reached a point in his life where he realized his earlier views were not good (for lack of a better word) and it was his change of heart that lead to his assasination.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Louis Farrakhan had Malcom X Killed as an Infidel to the Nation of Islam, It's Old News..........

top topics

join