It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check this guy out ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I used to listen to this guy on the radio some years ago but then I lost track of him for whatever reason. I've been re-introduced to him and I like what I'm hearing from him. He seems to have an understanding on US politics and political systems that most people don't have.

Here's a podcast on Youtube where he talks about the Trump phenomenon as it relates to past and present political situations.

I think he's right on the money with his assessment of Politics and the political climate. It's refreshing to hear. Check him out and let me know what you think. What say you, ATS?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Sounded right to me

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Yes, he's spot on.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   
That was interesting what he said about the palm trees and alligators.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

As someone from another country, who is not immersed in American media, I can vouch that I saw evidence that Russia attempted to interfere in the 2016 elections. The same guys also interfered in the Brexit vote. And I also clearly remember Cambridge Analytica getting fingered as collaborators and they did have direct financial ties, and were working for the Trump campaign.

Trump's campaign, and the Russian and Iranian trolls, utilized an entirely unrestricted and unmoderated social media approach that leaked out to the rest of the world. There were literally millions of posts with untrue and fairly nasty memes and that pushed a fairly right-wing agenda. Trump's campaign aligned itself with that. We all saw that stuff overseas.

Then there was the flat out denials of any involvement in Russia at all by Trump, then the turn-around admission that, yeah, he did try, multiple times, to initiate business in Russia and very specifically with Putin himself. We were all like, WTF, do you believe this guy?

Not saying there is any proof that directly linked Donald Trump directly to the trolling (well there was that meeting in the Trump tower between the Russians wanting buy-in to the hack campaign, and the Trump Inc. management, but Donald Trump himself was absent). Definitely, however, Trump would have had no campaign if not for the barrage of out-there claims that also happened to be those appearing in those trolling memes. Funny that.

So, all I see in this video is someone who has drunk the cool-aid and saying exactly the same stuff.

edit on 22/2/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I’m also outside America and what I saw was the American people wanting a non politician to come in and drain the swamp as he promised, that and anybody other than Hilarity “we came, we saw, we conquered” Clinton.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Who is this guy? Nowhere in the title or the description do you mention his name.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Who is this guy? Nowhere in the title or the description do you mention his name.

Garland Nixon, his Twitter handle is in the video.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

I’m also outside America and what I saw was the American people wanting a non politician to come in and drain the swamp as he promised, that and anybody other than Hilarity “we came, we saw, we conquered” Clinton.

I believe her quote was "we came, we saw, he died" followed by evil and sinister laughter

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   

His name is Garland Nixon. I think he's a former lawyer and a political strategist. I could be wrong, however.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   

His name is Garland Nixon. I think he's a former lawyer and a political strategist. I could be wrong, however.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   
“Ze Russians”

Meanwhile, massive widespread voter fraud and DEFINITE attempt at election influence by MILLIONS of private citizens on social media and PUSHED by social media companies: “that’s ok and applauded”

The Russians influenced he election, pfft. What a load of sh*t

A fricken meme. Claims that a Russian posting a meme is “attempted influence” but what cNn and the leftist social media do is acceptable just shows how uninformed and how low-IQ these losers are

“But the memes were FAIRLY NASTY!!!!!”

Pfft, meanwhile, leftist propaganda and outright lies are always pleasant
edit on 23 2 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

edit on 23 2 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

originally posted by: surfer_soul

I believe her quote was "we came, we saw, he died" followed by evil and sinister laughter

Yeah thanks for the correction.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
He has a weekly podcast where he discusses different political issues. Check him out.

podcasts.apple.com...

new topics

top topics

join