It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On “Baiting” the UFO Trickster & the Control-System Hypothesis

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 05:42 AM
link   
On “Baiting” the UFO Trickster & the Control-System Hypothesis

Interesting article from The Hermatic Penetrator.
Apparently the Russians have been baiting UAP'S for a while now. And Elizondo hints at America doing the same.

Mr. Elizondo was asked to comment on a remark made by the Former Soviet Air Force General Vasili Alexejev where he claimed that the Soviet military had conducted experiments in which they successfully “lured” UFOs to their location! Elizondo’s response was a sobering glimpse into the serious national security implications of the UFO phenomenon

LINK TO ARTICLE

What did that consist of? First the UFO appeared; in most instances it was a sphere, but there were other kinds. Contact was achieved with the help of physical indications of behaviour — pointing your arms in various directions, say, and the sphere became flattened in the same direction. If you raised your arms three times, the UFO flattened out in a vertical direction three times as well.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Did these experiments include Russian step dancing?

Could they bait the UFOs into doing that one?

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Thank you for the URL.

I recall being intrigued by Vallée's idea when I read it years ago.

"Gaining access to the control system". Idly wondering if that may tie into the Mandela Effect weirdness.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Great article! Does a very good job of explaining Vallee's 'control system' theory

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Hopefully it’s not Greers CE5 bs.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

No its not Mac, read the article its worth it.

Author even suggests a CE6 rating. I wont tell you how he came to this you'll have to read it.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Alright, I’ll bite then.
But if I see Greers name in there ... lol jk.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Hey Mr. Knowledge. I just noticed that today's date is 2/21/21 and I believe that what I read on your profile page was
that you registered with ATS on 2/21/11. So congrats on your 10 year anniversary.

Fine thread topic with much to think upon. I was going to offer a few more thoughts on it but found that it opened up to much for me to be concise and my speculative ramblings became lost in the verbiage.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I had a Soviet era Pilots Training manual that had a trick can baiting the dog. It was to be used when intercepting unknow or unidentified aircraft. From some research I was able to do back in the 90's about this topic, it was to be used against UFOs that had entered restricted airspace. It was developed from real world tactics that worked against a couple of these unknown aircraft.

The person I had a protracted discussion with, was never clear about what kind of aircraft that were being hunted, but from his behavior these weren't normal flying crafts. That's all I have to add to this.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The biggest problem with interacting with the control system is that it quickly veers into the realms of the occult. The UFO thing intersects on a number of different levels with (for lack of better terms) demons and other types of potentially malevolent non-corporeal entities or intelligences. The problem then becomes a lack of understanding in the traditional, centuies-old ways of dealing with these things to avoid negative consequences. Not many folks have a good handle on sorcery, and certainly not scientific types. I think that having a good handle on the occult is a good idea when attempting any significant reprogramming of reality.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
The biggest problem with interacting with the control system is that it quickly veers into the realms of the occult. The UFO thing intersects on a number of different levels with (for lack of better terms) demons and other types of potentially malevolent non-corporeal entities or intelligences. The problem then becomes a lack of understanding in the traditional, centuies-old ways of dealing with these things to avoid negative consequences. Not many folks have a good handle on sorcery, and certainly not scientific types. I think that having a good handle on the occult is a good idea when attempting any significant reprogramming of reality.

Makes the simulation theory far more plausible. Whatever is behind it could easily be misconstrued as demons, sorcery, gods etc. Be fun to hack the system.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   
It certainly is an interesting spin and a fairly cohesive theory on it's face, Secret. It has internal logic and seems to fit some of what we think we know about the incidents.

Whether there's anything to it or not it sure was fortuitous for Elizondo who's always looking for anything to lend his mysterious mission some legitimacy and he jumped right on it.

I've said many times before that whatever the TTSA folk are up to it certainly has the blessing of the IC or these guys would have their security clearances yanked, eh?

So with that in mind add to it the fact that Uncle Sam probably isn't engaging in an altruistic process of "Disclosure."

Therefore I'm of the mind that we should be very careful of whatever it is they want us to believe as this operation plays out.
edit on 21-2-2021 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Cheers Terry.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
I had a Soviet era Pilots Training manual that had a trick can baiting the dog. It was to be used when intercepting unknow or unidentified aircraft. From some research I was able to do back in the 90's about this topic, it was to be used against UFOs that had entered restricted airspace. It was developed from real world tactics that worked against a couple of these unknown aircraft.

The person I had a protracted discussion with, was never clear about what kind of aircraft that were being hunted, but from his behavior these weren't normal flying crafts. That's all I have to add to this.

Well thats interesting, wouldnt i just love a gander at the training manual.

"if you see zee ufo bring home to babushka for borsch and vodka"
edit on 21/2/21 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

According to the article an intelligence officer, "major Murphy", told Mr Vallee this.

In his 1979 book Messengers of Deception, Jacques Vallée describes his coincidental run-in with a mysterious character identified only as “Major Murphy”. A former US intelligence officer. In their conversation, Vallée tells Murphy that he prefers to use the methods of science to investigate the phenomenon. The Major is unimpressed: “What makes you think that UFOs are a scientific problem?”, he asks. He then proceeds to lecture Dr. Vallée on the rigid rules of science. “For example, it has to assume that the phenomenon it is observing is natural in origin rather than artificial and possibly biased”. However, the UFO phenomenon may represent some alien form of intelligence, he continued, and if it does, “the study of it doesn’t belong in science. It belongs in Intelligence”

It belongs in intelligence.
Doesn't sound very intelligent to me.

I agree with you, having a handle on the occult is needed here. I dont think its a nuts and bolts phenomenon

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Well hello there TG, hope you are well me aul' mucker.
I absolutely agree, US isnt engaging in any type of disclosure anytime soon.

'Baiting' UAP's is an interesting one though. Havn't thought of that play before. I wonder who the players are. Seems to be the navy.
Whatever was in the water during the tic tac event could well have been a nuclear sub. Maybe acting in distress?
"come here mr unidentified and help us. GOTCHA!"

I dunno its fun to ponder on.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

I dunno its fun to ponder on.

'Tis indeed old friend! It's rather fascinating to watch unfold at the very least and of course the phenomena itself is endlessly fascinating.

My current guess is that we're gonna get some exotic truths--a disclosure of sorts--mixed with a fatal lie resulting in an extraordinary mind-effing of the populace. A "control-system" itself---we being the controlees.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 12:28 AM
link   

It didn't say UFO exactly, what it said was something like "unknown aircraft" or something like that.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

OK, i was just having some fun.

But isn't "unknown aircraft" a ufo?

Lets not debate i totally understand what you meant

edit on 22/2/21 by SecretKnowledge because: added beer its me anniversary

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

"a fatal lie" Whatever could that be?

And im always up for a good mind-eff