It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Clement prophecies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
a reply to: one4all

his Wandering Undulating presentation style

Ya...its a quirk most of us have.....its so others can keep up...or if need be catch up...and if you want to -- jump ahead.

Is it? Is it a “quirk” so others can keep up?

Or is it just undisciplined thought and speaking management?

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

The Word is absolutely what we need to go by. ❤️👍🏻🙏🏻

But we don’t always interpret that Word correctly. We have had a pretty good track record of distorting it, haven’t we?

(Of course I know that YOU know all of this- I’m just stating it to explain my response to your thoughtful response to the thread)

As we’ve made more discoveries, particularly the Dead Sea Scrolls, and learned more about the ancient biblical languages and culture, we’ve been better able to understand and interpret even better. All that being said, it’s definitely possible to make the case that the “end times” described in the New Testament meant the end of the Old Covenant age, and that everything described as coming in the “end times” did happen, in the first century.

In fact, a REALLY good case is made by a good number of biblical scholars that it all happened, and they even point out recorded historical happenings that fit perfectly with the description of what would happen in the End Times, including the strange time frame specific numbers like 5 months of this, etc. Pretty fascinating.

i don’t have a settled belief on the End Times, except this: the “Rapture” doctrine is flat-out wrong. That “caught up in the air” business was a misinterpretation/bad interpretation by some guy in the late 1800’s, early 1900’s, I think. The Rapture business didn’t show up until then. That’s what I remember about it without reviewing my notes, so please correct me if I’m mistaken. 🙏🏻

One view of the End Times that makes sense to me is that each couple of generations or so, or eras, will experience an Enf Times- that it’s cyclical. Don’t know if that’s the answer but it’s plausible to me.

Whatever the case, I know this: society is fuc*ked. We’ve allowed moral rot to seep all the way into the center and now it’s seeping and dripping through and out the other side. I was part of it, the couple of decades I spent in complete rebellion to God. And I’ve been part of it even since coming back to the Lord (believing in him truly, for the first time, really), by standing by and taking my country for granted and allowing the lawmakers and “leaders” to do whatever they wanted, because if it didn’t affect me personally, I didn’t want to bother with it- nor did I believe I could make any difference (still not sure on that one 😕). So I’m absolutely part of the sh!t in which we now find ourselves, whether it’s End Times or not. Now, how do we right the ship? Can we?

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Now, how do we right the ship? Can we?

Well the way I see it, end times will mean everything put to right.
I don't think we have a part in the end times but to pray. I pray for greater understanding and for "eyes to see"

Romans 12:19 Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord.

I agree with your view of "rapture" btw.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Ya...its a quirk most of us have.....its so others can keep up...or if need be catch up...and if you want to -- jump ahead.

Honestly I just think he is being himself and is so enthused for his info he doesn't think a lot about it, I could be wrong of course.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

For 99% of human history people have lived their lives according to religious doctrine and teachings. We have a natural tendency to look for the "end times" in things that go extremely bad. There is a major difference between past generations and ours and that is the rate of change that technology is enabling.

What we are seeing is those with bad intentions controlling those technologies to push forward agendas they have dreamed up. It's all happening so fast that people literally cannot keep pace or learn what these changes really are and what they might lead to. We have had more changes in the last 70 years than the last 7,000 combined.

The danger is the ignorance of the public and having few who understand all the new technologies. We are being led by technocrats like Bill Gates, the supposed "experts" to trust. MRNA vaccines? How much do even medical professionals know about it? Yet here it is being forced upon the entire world's population. Anyone with even a trifle of imagination can see the potential nightmare scenarios possible. Never before have so few people held so much actual power and influence over so many. If there was ever to be "end times" surely it must be now.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Hence the Point....you dont get 2 sides to every coin... because there is ONLY ONE MOST RIGHT AND ONLY ONE MOST WRONG....ME PERSONALLY I DONT CARE IF YOU TAKE YOURSELF THERE OR IF I SMASH YOUR REALITY AND FORCE YOU TO GO THERE...TREY IS TREY HE HAS HIS STYLE..WE ALL DO...reality busting is a dirty business.

Your comment is truly laughable....because its a plea for help to keep your Status Quo stabilized.

You are not geneticlly capable of changing how you think...its not my fault said the Turtle to the Hare.

Non-typical can be better than "normal".
Non-typical can be worse than "normal".
You are hanging on to "normal" for dear life....when normal is your own construct.

There is only one truth to everything...not two....only one right and on wrong...no 2....you do not get to be heard just because you have a voice...everyone learns at different speeds...it is what it is and always will be.

Dont take yourself so seriously....there was a reason the broke your mold....same reason they broke mine...no one is Perfect...so relax and have a little more fun with the ticket you got.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Honestly I just think he is being himself and is so enthused for his info he doesn't think a lot about it, I could be wrong of course.

No I am kicking "normal" in the cojones....sorry...its was not an oversight.

Everyone I listed does the same thing....because "normal" is extremely close to dotarded.

Normal is no longer acceptable.

Time for a new normal....things need to hurry up considerably.

edit on 21-2-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   
The irony I see is people kicking false prophets to the curb while standing in line to kiss the feet of their glorious master Qanon.

I'd rather believe the Qanon than some halfassed rreeeeeeeeeeeinterpition of Revelations.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
The irony I see is people kicking false prophets to the curb while standing in line to kiss the feet of their glorious master Qanon.

I'd rather believe the Qanon than some halfassed rreeeeeeeeeeeinterpition of Revelations.

Well that is what free will is all about. I don't know who the person is or their purpose I hope it is for good.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Kim Clement
along with that guy Perry Stone both delve into Prophecy (scripture, in the religion sense/scheme)

but i myself, study and cite Prophecy from scripture (in the advanced technology sense)
i weigh in with mystics, metaphysical, oracles, seers, occultists, scry-ing, tarot and astrology with equal validity...

those who fleece the lay-person for personal readings, et al... are vampires preying on the innocents....

What you have received as a gift or natural talent, should be freely given to the unawares persons is my view

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I chose a different route.

I sought out answers, and I was willing to give everything for it.

I found what I was looking for, and more; Now I share what I Know as I see fit.

I take the bits of truths that resonate with myself from any and all sources I come across.

I've always felt this 'tingle' down my spine when something rings True to me.

I've cast off all doubts and have now come to have faith in Myself.

As such, I have a newfound interest in the old scriptures.

One might say I've learned how to Read anew.

Open your eyes and See!

Behold the World and all its beauty!
Behold Man for he is almighty!
Behold Woman for she is greater even!

When One speaks from the Heart, it is foolishness to turn a blind ear or cast judgment.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Yet, in Revelation, it is said that, that which is, was, an yet to be will come to be. Mystery of Babylon an what not.

Makes me wonder if such was the reason for the burning of the Library of Alexandria, an why it considered such a loss. That also without mentioning that it some that the Vatican has "Top Secret Libary", full of books.

Murphy's Law(what can happen, will) does come to mind, coupled with history repeating itself.

We are all going to do die, but whether its the easy or the hard way, that will be up to the believer.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I started watching him because of the music / his presentation style. I do believe he got one wrong, and according to the Bible if even one is wrong then they are a false prophet. Hard to believe though, as he seems so sincere. I will continue to watch other videos of his just to see what all he did say.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthJava

I started watching him because of the music / his presentation style. I do believe he got one wrong, and according to the Bible if even one is wrong then they are a false prophet. Hard to believe though, as he seems so sincere. I will continue to watch other videos of his just to see what all he did say.

Do you remember which it was that was wrong?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join