It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have the Democrats been infiltrated by foreign influence?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
I cannot find one Democrat policy that helps Americans. In fact it looks like the Democrat polices would be that of an enemy?

What possible reasons do the Democrats have for the following?

Does opening borders make citzens less or more safe during covid?
Does opening borders during a job shortage help or hurt Americans who need jobs?
Does opening travel to countries that sponsor terrorism make citizens more or less safe?
Does letting iran obtain nuclear abilities make citzens less or more safe?
Raising minimum wage would be the final nail in the coffin for restuarant and small business owners.
Does no cash bail make citzens less or more safe?
Does abolishing ice make citzens less or more safe.
Does stopping an almost complete pipeline make the u.s. ..more or less dependent on foreign oil?
How many jobs were killed?

Its almost to the point where they have to be stopped? No?

Have you guys got hazardous waste disposal bins for used face masks accessible in public spaces yet?
We don’t either.
A government policy for disposing of infected masks?
Us either.
I think that, world wide, the small club that none of US belong to are going on the offensive.
Trying to use the perceived weight and gravitas of their appointments to bully us. How embarrassing for them when the realisation that it’s all in their heads strikes home.
We’re on to them and the squirming is yet to begin.

My point being, it’s not a Democrat or republican issue. It’s not partisan, it’s personal. These people hate us and I, for one, hate them all to hell in return.
edit on 22-2-2021 by Dalamax because: To state my point of view.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

originally posted by: Bloodworth
I cannot find one Democrat policy that helps Americans. In fact it looks like the Democrat polices would be that of an enemy?

What possible reasons do the Democrats have for the following?

Does opening borders make citzens less or more safe during covid?
Does opening borders during a job shortage help or hurt Americans who need jobs?
Does opening travel to countries that sponsor terrorism make citizens more or less safe?
Does letting iran obtain nuclear abilities make citzens less or more safe?
Raising minimum wage would be the final nail in the coffin for restuarant and small business owners.
Does no cash bail make citzens less or more safe?
Does abolishing ice make citzens less or more safe.
Does stopping an almost complete pipeline make the u.s. ..more or less dependent on foreign oil?
How many jobs were killed?

Its almost to the point where they have to be stopped? No?

Have you guys got hazardous waste disposal bins for used face masks accessible in public spaces yet?
We don’t either.
A government policy for disposing of infected masks?
Us either.
I think that, world wide, the small club that none of US belong to are going on the offensive.
Trying to use the perceived weight and gravitas of their appointments to bully us. How embarrassing for them when the realisation that it’s all in their heads strikes home.
We’re on to them and the squirming is yet to begin.

My point being, it’s not a Democrat or republican issue. It’s not partisan, it’s personal. These people hate us and I, for one, hate them all to hell in return.

You can add to the list, Democrats begin funding wuhan lab again. Why is America giving China money for a infectious disease laboratory?

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   
It’s a damn disgrace. I’m still proud to be a part of this crazy world. A witness and a memory. Remember. Remember.
a reply to: Bloodworth

<< 1  2   >>

join