It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Administration Prepares Way For Banks To Refuse Service To Democrats’ Enemies

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

I will gladly admit I was wrong when it happens.

Until then, it is my opinion that the only ones worrying are the three types of people I mentioned earlier. Which one are you? (Rhetorical question is rhetorical)

You have been proven wrong...

The far left, no longer democrat, leaders, the mass mainstream media, etc have been using LIES to claim President Trump incited violence, when he didn't... They have labeled ALL republicans and all Trump supporters as nazis, white supremacists, and now terrorists/enemies of the state...

We have had far left leaders like AOC, Ossoff, Pelosi, etc, state they have been making lists of anyone whom helped President Trump & even want to target all Trump supporters to punish us, aka "to answer for helping President Trump...
"
Like BLM and Antifa have been doing, the former democrat leaders are calling to put all Republicans, and all Trump supporters, into "re-education camps" to force us into embracing their far left views/ideals. Yet you keep claiming this is not true. That they are not going to do that...

Not only are you lying, you keep denying facts and instead your mind seems to have made up an alternative reality. One in which you can deny and dismiss facts because you don't want to believe what your far left leaders want to do to all political opponents, and what they have said they want to do to us whom dare be political opponents to the left...

edit on 20-2-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

(post by SirHardHarry removed for a manners violation)
(post by daskakik removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Is this the bill that stops high interest lending?

100% loans are sick.

So, don't use pawnshops for year long loans. Their average monthly rates are usually about 10%, some are lower, some higher, depending on whether or not the State limits it or not.

Bottom line: no one forces anyone to use a pawn shop, and no one forces someone to continue paying a high interest rate month after month.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: musicismagic

And you have many far left ATS members claiming that none of this is true. Obama even called to shut down conservative radio stations, like communists and FASCISTS have done in the past.

Biden/Harris will revive every unlawful law that they implemented under the Obama/Biden regimes to target conservatives/everyone in the right.

Political persecution has been made legal once again by Joe CCP Biden & Harris...
Yep, they have always denied what we knew was true.
I think I have past lives hiding in the catacombs.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   
with crypto, we dont need no stinking banks...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join