It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Administration Prepares Way For Banks To Refuse Service To Democrats’ Enemies

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: slatesteam
Is that better?

No.

Part of the question was what makes these "leftist-disfavored businesses" and what does that mean?

I guess you saw Holder mentioned and just couldn't get past that.
Something something “gun-control” and how “it’s not happening”?

“Shall not infringe”?

And I ain’t even a skeet-shooting kinda guy, ya dig?

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Thank you Biden for making a list of what banks need to be blasted in the great reset. Maybe China wins, maybe Gesara wins, maybe some hybrid emerges. As for where the public trust is, cheers for the heads up.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 05:11 AM
link   
If anything, I'd think pawn shops and payday lenders would be favored by the leftists.

Crackheads need someone to sell their stolen TVs to. And guys with 5 baby mommas are going to need a loan to pay that child support.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Just because you ran and hid because you’re scared doesn’t mean much to us actual Americans . Americans, the ones who weren’t too scared and ran away , will rise up Nd stop it at some point. I hope anyway

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Good job democrats. Still winning and wanting unity I see. Asshats.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Another "told ya so".

The authoritarians are in control and they will crush you if you don't behave.

Folks, really, read my signature.

And for those who can't read my signature, it says, "Obey the Biden administration or you will be punished."
edit on 20-2-2021 by DBCowboy because: Covid drank my beer

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   

a reply to: ElectricUniverse
"leftist-disfavored businesses" sounds like an odd description, what does it mean and why would it apply to "gun sellers, pawnshops, and short-term money lenders".

It matters now because it mattered a few years ago 🎃

The old Democrat gangs are back in capacities like before 🎃

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Study the "Rook-King Swap" strategy 😸

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
So, does that mean I don't get disability benefits now because I voted for Trump?

Serious question, inquiring minds would like to know.

Should I risk entering government strongholds to fight for benefits or lay in the road for FEMA to collect?

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam
I guess you just didn't understand the question.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
I didn't ask why it matters.

Castling might be what the article is implying but I guess the question was a set up for my following post, where I suggest that the article was written in msm-esque spin style.

edit on 20-2-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Nivhk
Why would something aimed at businesses in a certain category affect you, as an individual?

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Why would something aimed at businesses in a certain category affect you, as an individual?

JHC, you just don’t get it do you?🙄😏

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Really?

If banks cut off entire sectors or individual businesses then you cannot buy or use those services.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder
I understand that some people think this is a slippery slope that will lead to their most dreaded fears coming true but the situation discussed in that article doesn't apply to the situation that Nivhk was asking about.

Nobody can answer their question based on the info in that article with out it being flat out speculation and fear-mongering. Although I understand that is what some people are here for.

edit on 20-2-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker
What does the use of those services have to do with getting disability benefits?

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
It will start with political enemies, and then shortly these powers will be used to destroy all competition to global megacorporations.

I certainly hope tyrannical, global corporate rule was what DNC voters wanted. Enjoy the Chinese-style labour laws.

What until they control all healthcare. And have to decide what “vaccines” to give to which “citizens” based on a “social credit score” program....

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

"leftist-disfavored businesses" sounds like an odd description, what does it mean and why would it apply to "gun sellers, pawnshops, and short-term money lenders".

Whatever helps you sleep at night Brony

It's a legitimate question. I'd too like to hear from the other side of the isle on this.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Ah, c'mon, you will learn to love your new third-world bannana republic One Party State. Fewer choices means fewer things to think about. Just like in the Cities, the only elections of interest will be the Democrat Party nomination elections and run-offs.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
Let me help you elucidate. For a start the statement "leftist disfavoured businesses" is virtually a double negative. With "leftist" in the statement hides the true meaning. It should really say "right favoured businesses". But that would stick out wouldn't it.
Now gun sellers:- Biden wants to severely limit what type of gun you own and how many you own. Now the question would be answered by saying "who would lose out with this action". Answer the gun sellers.
Pawnshops and money lenders is the easiest. You of course have been hiding away if you haven't seen all the actions by the banks and big businesses to go to digital currency:- ie. get rid of cash. Now just who deals in cash only??? Oh yes, pawnshops and money lenders.
Good enough?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join