It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who We Really Are ... When Everything Goes Wrong

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
The algorithms of Youtube sometimes deliver. This video offers some hopeful qualities of humanity (for a change of pace). Specifically, that we tend to value helping others above all else.

At any given moment individual humans can be disappointing, selfish, peevish and petty. Taken as a whole, though, humanity is pretty nice.

I chose the forum just because it had to go somewhere and I was in no way implying that a fearful elite who manufactured strife would reap unintended consequences.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

I'm watching/listening now. Wonderful so far--thanks for sharing!

Some great supplemental reading:
www.scientificamerican.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Thank you, fellow human.

Great way to start the day.

S&F

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Nice Video that shows "Who we are".

The Politicians, Bankers, News Personalities, Singers, Actors ect "Are not who we are" - they are empty shells that have Demonic Hosts.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Even if it kills me I refuse to fear my fellow man.

My fellow man is who "I Am"

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   

You'll find out how many psychopaths there are when SHTF. No power, no food, grocery stores empty in 24 to 48 hours, running out of water, liberal cucks pretending to protect their women/family with a spork. The psychopaths will form fifedoms and will kill and horde foods and goods, clearing out areas into no-go zones. When the food runs out, they will move outward into rural areas. It won't be pretty, there will be a lot of death and it will be constant. Humans in a crisis tend to gather together to help each other or gather together to gain power. The first thing any group of benevolents has to do, is assign a monster, one that will hunt and kill the other monsters. It's how $h!t works ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   
*The Joker has entered the chat*

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Man thrives in Chaos.

Is it not said that hardship makes the youth strong?

Much the same, a cushy life where all is provided makes for a weak generation.

It is only so because of our chosen way.

So long as we maintain our current way of life, the results persist.

In the Kingdom Come, the rules have changed; the meek are made mighty and the oppressor is exposed.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Team America: World Tour said there are three types of people in the world in that moving scene.
edit on 19-2-2021 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle
In the good ol days the more mentally deficit tended to be encouraged to be the monsters. Think of how slow folks seek and fawn at perceived approval. That is how they are groomed for violent enforcement. Todays society tends to coddle them. But with proper guidance, they can easily be molded into merciless killers.

So dont go casting away your mentally handicapped just yet. If your squemish you can train them to be your sanitation worker, capiche?

Hey i know it sounds appalling, that is just the way of the world though.

top topics

join