It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life is fragile; love is paramount - everything was always forgiven

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Greetings ATS members, and those who read these words but who as yet have not joined this savage band of thoughtful troubadors...

I have been a member of this forum for almost fifteen years, under two screen names in that time. I have always sought to uncover truth, I have always sided with justice, I have always praised freedom & would call for the rejection & overthrow of genuine tyranny. Thankfully, tyranny is not yet fixed in the Western world. But recent years, observing both psyops & the natural fracturing of current events in our world, has given me pause for thought. Truth can be very hard to parse, from behind a laptop when using ordinary tools to surf on the ordinary web. I have found myself deeply frustrated, even angry, at the measure of deception which I believe accompanies the administration of this pandemic, in a global sense. There was always a plan for this to happen, there were always people who believed that the dream of a Great Reset, a New World Order in no uncertain terms, was worth any price in blood & treasure, their dream being to oversee the transition from the old ways, to new ways which are so alien to 90% of the population that we are stuck in a dispositional dissonance - we are trapped in an impossible logic circuit, unable to process & accept what is being rolled out as the new & acceptable rules of society writ large. I don't need to labour the point, but tolerance, decency & the love of community at all levels can be interpreted in more than one way, and it is especially distressing to see the lockstep between the cultural straight-jacketing mob of leftist authoritarianism & the deep & impenetrable mangrove swamp representing corporate media, and the deep, enduring, complex & abtruse connections between the politicos & the media hounds.

They have control of the ship, because we ceded to the trickery of media, glamour & celebrity, ultimately accepting unelected fact checkers & any which way of trial by social media. Now every dissenting voice is silenced, without warrant or justification, other than the perception of an opinion which doesn't toe the party line. And the party is the entire complex, the political-media cabal. The worlds of military power & intelligence agencies seem likely to be split down fairly obvious lines, but the weight of momentum is on the side of the leftist authoritarians, who have co-opted the liberal, soft & unwise majorities, those who don't understand the world we live in, those who seek comfort & luxury, excitement, play & distractions. Those who truly stand for truth & justice are being drowned out by the excitable clamour of the masses, shepherded through a narrow cravasse, eagerly anticipating a mythical utopian destination - until they slip over the edges of the cliff at the valley's end.

Over the past forty years or so, the natural morality & righteousness of the Western peoples has been deliberately sabotaged from within - a fifth column of acosmic satanists who hold abhorrent views, whose practices are literally diabolical. The political class has flirted with & in a true sense has largely capitulated to the glamour of what they teach & how they operate. Hollywood has - only in some cases - sold perversion dressed up as adventure. Don't get me wrong, there is much great entertainment coming from the world of TV & movie production, and I love a good story as much as the next man - but in some cases, systematically, gradually, bit by deliberate & intentioned bit, the mask has been slipping off the face of the beast within, which directs their dark hearts, boiling the frog in the pot so slowly that the inner changes in our nature are imperceptible in the moments between. Only as we look back in the scale of decades can we see what has happened, at almost all levels of society. An underground current which rejects the holiness of order, truth & justice, which seeks to diabolise the children almost as soon as they are weaned.

Today I found myself contemplating the fragility of our lives - how, in a single moment, all our dreams, our plans & ambitions can suddenly drop from our hands, when we receive the news of this or that malign health condition, or perhaps when we receive the news of a tragic accident involving our loved ones. Everything we have, everything we build & work with, the people we meet & the relationships we build, all of it is part of a tapestry which was woven since the time of the archetypal Eden - the warp & weft stylise our lives, sewn as a part of a dramatic & everlasting lineage, since before we were born, and forever beyond our death, the taspestry will continue to be woven, the lives, thoughts, deeds & relationships. And of all the good works we can accomplish on this Earth, learning to love is the greates gift & power above all else. In whatever measure we can muster, that is our goal. Yes, be prepared for anything. Prepare, resolve, discuss, consolidate, stand firm in the day of trouble. Above all, love those for whom your life is given, and in humility offer your place in the tapestry to the maker of all things, the infinite weaver who crafts & colours the life of that tapestry.

We may accomplish great works of a practical nature during our time, and that is a worthy thing to do.. We all should attempt to leave this world in a better condition than we found it in, by whatever measure you can summon of yourself. Observe, react, adapt, survive, extend, secure, live in harmony & peace. No legacy built in our own strength can endure, and despite conspiracy, the Earth belongs to those for whom the Lord has given it, that they may be guardians of truth & justice, arbiters of righteousness among the kings & rulers of mankind, to protect the weak & to bring a harvest of good works among the people. Anything less, is dust & ashes.

I met a traveller from an antique land,
Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. . . . Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.”

Poetry Foundation - Ozymandias, Percy Bysshe Shelley

Psalm 24

31 So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God. 32 Do not cause anyone to stumble, whether Jews, Greeks or the church of God— 33 even as I try to please everyone in every way. For I am not seeking my own good but the good of many, so that they may be saved.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Forgiveness was provided for all - it is already complete, the work of Christ, once for all, for all time.

So do not threaten anyone with Hell. Hell is a place to which evil people are attracted, when they cannot bear the light of God in the life to follow. This is as Emmanuel Swedenborg claimed - a God-fearing, highly educated & highly intelligent, morally upright, reputable engineer & mining architect to the Swedish court in the 1700's. In essence, the perfect witness to attest to what he learned by the Lord's instruction - he was a man whom, in his mid-fifties, received a special dispensation of visions & travel within the heavenly realms. This dispensation was given in regards to the provision of knowledge of the immortal life hereafter; he was a man with whom angels regularly conversed, a man who gave all glory to the Lord in all things. He was "..all things to all people", as the Apostle Paul claimed of himself - and so, in those enlightenment days, God chose that time & that man to foreswear to answer the question of what spiritual judgement is, what the life of the hereafter is, how Heaven & Hell are arrayed & why things happen in the way they do, on the soul's journey to salvation (spiritual enlightenment & rebirth in a new mindset, a new heart, supernaturally provisioned, for an unlocking of the development of the character towards holiness, inculcated by direct forgiveness & a turning away from evil, trusting thereafter in the Lord's grace).

Preachers in the modern age who threaten non-Christians with fire & damnation don't know what the hell they're talking about - literally. The lake of fire, set aside for the devil & his angels, appears to threatens obliteration, not eternal torture. For it is "the smoke of their torment, which ascendeth forever". That is to say that their obliteration was preceded by a time of torment, and the memory of that punishment, that cleansing of the cosmos, will endure forever. God is love, and even to the worst of the worst He shows a measure of compassion, even to demons. Example being the demonic legion which the Lord permitted to escape his final judgement, giving them time, it would seem, sending them onward through the arid lands via the herd of swine which rushed over the cliff & promptly drowned. He permitted them to escape, which is why they immediately destroyed the swine into which they had been sent - so they could take astral flight immediately, far away from the presence of the Most High God (Christ, incarnate Logos). We cannot know exactly His motives, or speculate too far regarding their continued existence, but we can certainly trust that He knows what He's doing!

So despite everything we see which causes us to almost despair - the corruption, the lies, the nepotism & oligarchy, psyops & false flags.. We must hold out in faith, accepting that we cannot personally change the fate of this world, the corruptions & deceptions are too interlocked, the tyrants have us in a choke-hold, though only those who read between the lines can see what's happening in our times. I personally believe that God has a plan to upend the conspiracies of tyrants, especially one in which the perpetrators are so brazen as to think they can upend the world order & claim it for themselves, using all the underhanded tricks in the book.. Scripture is clear - authorty over the nations is given by Heaven, and those who would seek to obliterate over 7,000,000,000 people in order to attain their utopia, are deluded. They are mirroring the attempts of Lucifer, who wished to ascend the heights, to emplace himself on a throne above the stars. They are trying to force the hand of the Almighty, as though they could ever perceive or disrupt His sovereign will.

Salvation is free. Jesus said "Those who are not against us, are for us"

As a good friend of mine once said "Some are called to follow, others simply to believe". The path of discipleship is extremely difficult - but the path of belief is simple, involving only that we live in the light of our conscience, and that we trust the infinite Creator to care about our small lives in this formerly & someplace beautiful world. One day there will be a new Heaven, and a new Earth - as as the Lord said to the thief on the cross, "This day you shall be with me in paradise".

Believe, trust, work justice & love mercy on the Earth. Our humble lives are beloved by God.
"Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven".

Extract from the Old Testament book of Habakkuk:

How long, Lord, must I call for help,
but you do not listen?
Or cry out to you, “Violence!”
but you do not save?

Why do you make me look at injustice?
Why do you tolerate wrongdoing?
Destruction and violence are before me;
there is strife, and conflict abounds.

Therefore the law is paralyzed,
and justice never prevails.
The wicked hem in the righteous,
so that justice is perverted.

I will stand at my watch
and station myself on the ramparts;
I will look to see what he will say to me,
and what answer I am to give to this complaint.

edit on FebruaryFriday2102CST11America/Chicago-060016 by FlyInTheOintment because: clarification

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Love means never having to say you're sorry.

TCB

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

Indeed it does, in a reciprocal relationship based on trust & intimate, unconditional surety of mutual support.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Thank you for putting some thoughtful words to the horror befalling mankind right now. Beyond bewildering.

Much appreciation for hearing someone else identify and suss out what is occurring. Well written FitO, nice OP

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Unless you # up. lol

a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

new topics

top topics

join