It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Covid-19 Vaccine is Killing People' says Ivy League Medical Doctor

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

If you use dictionaries, it is decidedly not a vaccine.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

So pro Trump spammers are now posting anti vaxxer stuff? Figures I suppose. Very sad.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

An Ivy League MD Whistleblower calls in to the Alex Jones Show

Seems credible.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Yep. To the credulous gullible folk on here.
👀😉

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Dr. Oz might just have had a slow day.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   

My anecdotal information: i know about 80 people who have been vaccinated. None have had any symptoms afterwards worse than their arm feeling heavy and achy after the second shot. I've been talking to as many folks as I can so I can understand what it is I can expect.

Im going to be honest: this doctor needs to put up or shut up. Either he has data or evidence for us to review, or he is a lying blowhard that needs to just go away.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Possibly. I suspect that he might not be an actual Dr?

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Most doctors would never talk to Alex Jones in a million years. But the Ivy League ones? They know that Alex Jones has all the secret sauce.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

My anecdotal information: i know about 80 people who have been vaccinated. None have had any symptoms afterwards worse than their arm feeling heavy and achy after the second shot. I've been talking to as many folks as I can so I can understand what it is I can expect.

Im going to be honest: this doctor needs to put up or shut up. Either he has data or evidence for us to review, or he is a lying blowhard that needs to just go away.

Indeed. My anecdotal info from a lot of folk who have had the Jab is that they are all fine. One was a bit sore but that's about it.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

What gave you that idea?

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Dunno. Just a suspicious mind?

What gave you that idea?

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   
How to use Vaers for actual facts. If you need some ideas of how to use VAERS . So you can have some idea of how many are having reactions to exactly what vaccine.

Do NOT Get JABBED Until You See THIS!!
edit on 27-2-2021 by Doctor Smith because: removed condisending remarks and added more ideas for the serv's

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
How to use Vaers for actual facts. Maybe you guys just don't know how to figure anything out. Here you go I'm spoon feeding you again.

DISCLAIMER

VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. In large part, reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases.

vaers.hhs.gov...

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   

BY all means have my shot you'll be twice as protected

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WBRC) - Beware what you see on social media--some information circulating about COVID-19 vaccines is not accurate.

VAERS is a data surveillance system from the CDC, but people are misinterpreting what it is.

The VAERS website allows people to report adverse vaccine reactions and then a process begins to validate those claims, it’s hard to navigate the data but there are screenshots circulating that miss context. In fact the whole front page of VAERS has a disclaimer explaining that just because someone reports an issue does not mean it has been validated.

www.google.com...=amp

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

BY all means have my shot you'll be twice as protected

I have my own.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

An Ivy League MD Whistleblower calls in to the Alex Jones Show to expose the deadly consequences of experimental vaccines being pushed on the public.

I hear on this site that only 2 have died out of millions. I call BS. Looks like a cover up to me. This woman calls in to Info Wars and states her experience with the vaccine. All the medical doctors just are going along with this for fear of losing their Jobs. I haven't worked for over a year and I love it. I'm never going back unless I can do whatever I want.

'Covid-19 Vaccine is Killing People' says Ivy League Medical Doctor

Alleged doctor and the Alex Jones show. That must be legitimate.

An Ivy League doctor no less, must be true if they said it.

Anyway, can't talk, me and Ellon Musk are poring over some of my designs for a sold light emitter this morning and I'm nearly running late.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

How to use Vaers for actual facts. Maybe you guys just don't know how to figure anything out. Here you go I'm spoon feeding you again.

DISCLAIMER

VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. In large part, reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases.

vaers.hhs.gov...

They're a bit like affidavits it seems.

I'm not surprised some people are tripping up on this.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 02:21 AM
link   

How to use Vaers for actual facts. If you need some ideas of how to use VAERS . So you can have some idea of how many are having reactions to exactly what vaccine.

Your post is more of a how to use Vaers to muddy the waters and peddle your anti-vax nonsense, isn't it "Doc"?

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

So pro Trump spammers are now posting anti vaxxer stuff? Figures I suppose. Very sad.

I guess they are all Q-tards, there isn't very many other explanations?

Isn't there a medical name for someone who, psychologically, needs to be on the losing side of every argument?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join