It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Dems Draft Bill To Ban ‘Twice Impeached Presidents’ From Burial At Arlington Cemetery

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   
These people can't get Trump out of their heads. Their blatant hatred for the man is not normal. So now they want to strip just about every benefit that an ex president receives for any President that has been "impeached twice' regardless of guilt.

So, with all the problems in this country, this is what they focus on?

Enjoy your Democrat congress of petty vengeful children.

thenationalpulse.com...

The bill would require the Secretary of Defense to “not approve a determination of eligibility for interment or inurnment in Arlington National Cemetery made by the Secretary of the Army that permits the interment or inurnment in Arlington National Cemetery of any former President that has been twice impeached by the House of Representatives

The bill would also strip the former President of all benefits from the “Act to provide retirement, clerical assistants, and free mailing privileges to former Presidents of the United States” with the exception of Secret Service protection.

www.congress.gov...

+17 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Holy sh!t these people are wasting our taxpayer money so horribly it’s criminal. Seriously? This is what they put their time and effort into? There will be a special place in hell for all of these assholes. I don’t see how half of the country doesn’t see the absolute absurdity of these people.

At the very least, people should be asking themselves why they are so obsessed with Trump and keeping him away from DC. What the HELL are they so afraid of, with him? If that isn’t evidence of really bad sh!t they don’t want him exposing, then I don’t know what is.

edit on 18-2-2021 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   

So what they could not actually accomplish legally or politically they are now attempting to do anyways.

Democratic leaders.

Bullies and cowards, the lot of them.

Who votes for these "Leaders" and thinks "these are the kind of people that represent me?"

Bullies and cowards, that's who.

SMH

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Failed impeachment’s shouldn’t count... 0-2

Playing hide the cigar in the Oval Office if fine though...
I guess it’s the devil, with the blue dress on, ya know..

Trump is the best realtor in the world. He owns more real estate in peoples heads than anyone in the world.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

What the HELL are they so afraid of, with him? If that isn’t evidence of really bad sh!t they don’t want him exposing, then I don’t know what is.

Trump can actually rally a population. That's what they're most afraid of--US being inspired to change the status quo instead of lying down and accepting it.

With Joe-Bama Kenobi (or any other paid-for puppet) in office the narrative is locked in. The dissenters will be dealt with too!

They're showing what happens when you grate against the agenda. They'll never stop vilifying Trump.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   

This is well beyond Reeree-ville stupid.

As a resident Third Party Voter you dingleberries keep trying to sway to the little D party (it ain't a big D, don't kid yourselves) let me be blunt and to the point: It's all but impossible to take anything out of a Democrat's mouth seriously anymore, since you've kinda #ed your credibility as "real adults" over...

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I can see they won't have much time for anything but Trump. So much for their promise of turning up the flow from the government teat.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   

How much more sour can these useless dirtbags in the government get? Do they not have real problems to worry about. Trump probably doesn't even want to be buried in Arlington anyways. Democrats just can't seem to get a life.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
I can see they won't have much time for anything but Trump. So much for their promise of turning up the flow from the government teat.

And the constant promises, over and over, of unity. I've yet to see one attempt from democrats that pushes for unity. All they've done is doubled down on dividing us. The faster we can wall those rotten testicles off from normal people the better.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   
1: Trump can afford his own Library.
2: he Wasn't Impeached. ( the house failed )
3: Trump can Afford his own private security.
4: Trump can Afford his own travel expenses.
5: I doubt Trump cares about 1 through 4.
6: think of the money that could go to real United States Citizens in need and not to foreign countries or illegal citizens or endless Anti-Trump regulations on the books.

Bonus: don't think he cares if he is or isn't buried at Arlington national cemetery.
edit on 18-2-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   
So, one political party without scruples that has the house and impeaches a president which gets thrown out by the senate can restrict everything about that president in the future. Do you know how lame this sounds? I would love an investigation and charges brought against the head house members who bring fake charges against their opposite party members. This is the most dangerous thing that has happened since the country was formed, it will destroy the our country. We must launch all of our nukes into space before this country crumbles and get rid of all the liars so they cannot corrupt the next society that forms. This country is full of deceivers, I would never have believed the concern of Christians and their avoiding the lies of Hollywood shows would ever have formed such a corrupt society where people will deceive everyone to gain wealth and power.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   

They're doing all this because it isn't about Trump. It's never been about Trump. TDS simply is the catalyst through which they manifest their hatred of those who oppose them and their radical agenda for the United States.

It is and has been nothing short of a message to we Americans, "political dissent and resistance will not be tolerated."

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 11:54 PM
link   

And they call Trump a child...lordy...i've seen more responsible, adult behaviour from kids under ten than what these clowns have done since taking office.
edit on 18/2/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

And they call Trump a child...lordy...i've seen more responsible, adult behaviour from kids under ten than what these clowns have done since taking office.

Democrat leadership are effectively stripping themselves of credibility. Ensuring that the party will lose its House and Senate majority in 2022.

This is without any "help" in the destruction coming from former President Trump. Once Donald Trump begins pointing out how nutty Democrat leadership has become, we'll be looking at landslide losses for Democrats.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Na,

They will extend "mail in ballots" and special voting machines for the mid-terms.

If at all possible, they will make "mail in ballots" permanent and you will never be able to vote them out ever again.
edit on 19-2-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Failed impeachment’s shouldn’t count... 0-2

Playing hide the cigar in the Oval Office if fine though...
I guess it’s the devil, with the blue dress on, ya know..

Trump is the best realtor in the world. He owns more real estate in peoples heads than anyone in the world.

Right, It doesnt matter if he was convicted.. it only matters that they tried to. This is the modern brain dead low IQ left.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Idiots. Democrats are idiots.

Trump owns their every thought.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 01:04 AM
link   

So this is the "important" stuff these bastages are working on...rather than working for the people of this country!

GRRRRRR!

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 01:12 AM
link   

A group of assclowns is called a congress©

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Lots of people said ultra powered and obsessed Democrats would do things like this if they ever got voted in again 🤣

Well here they are and get used to it for at least 2 years🤣

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join