It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctors Endorse Delay Of 2nd Pfizer Jab

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: Krakatoa

Well, people who had the virus should not be getting the vaccine since they already had the disease and have pretty good immunity. Give those shots to people who have not yet had covid, that makes the best sense. They have tests to make sure you have antigens to the disease, use those tests to make sure you protect the vulnerable first.

I actually do not know if this vaccine is worth anything, they made up a new system to determine it's effectiveness. It does not give you immunity, it just decreases your chance of the disease turning into Covid 19. Sorry, but I will not automatically believe things they tell me without properly interpreted evidence that shows what propaganda our government is spewing about this med. From reading some of the data from Pfizer, it appears in actuality that it is about sixty six percent effective. Not ninety four or ninety five percent. I hate lying, I do not even think little white lies are good anymore...but little white lies often keep the peace and because of that I will not condemn using them most times. The lies spewing from the media are not little white lies as related to the evidence being interpreted correctly about this virus.

I will remain neutral on advising anyone to take it or refuse it, everyone needs to make up their own mind. The vaccine may actually work for most people, but the evidence does not really back that and no long term testing has been done for side effects. I can't say there will be long term side effects, I am not an antivaxer by any means, I am just saying there is no evidence their won't be some complications further down the road. So, I have to just say I won't take it because I personally have had adverse reactions to a few vaccines and the PEG they use. Maybe someone who does not have cytokine storms to the flu vaccine can take them...but I am not even going to consider it for myself. The wife is planning on getting the vaccine, but she wants to be tested for antigens first, because we both had symptoms similar to what they now say matches covid back in March. For us it was not bad at all, whatever we had, but she had some lung problems and went to the ER and they said at the time that the symptoms did not match then and did not test her. But now they would be a big time symptom, especially what seemed to be a few tiny clots in the lung.

For clarity, the first shot is approx 60% effective. That is why the need for the second shot to push that effectiveness up to over 90%. Those in the front lines handling either covid-19 patients or the virus itself (in the collection/testing phases) should have both shots due to their repeated and direct exposure. This is why that demographic was chosen first.

If you are a regular person (based upon the data) you would need to be in close contact (within 3 ft) with an infectious covid person for at a minimum of 15 minutes to catch it.

You are looking at the false corrected interpretation of evidence that makes it appear above ninety percent efficient at reducing a severe case. The adjuvant chemistry...basically what they call inert lipid chemistry, actually reduces the cytokine storm by reducing IL-6 action, which has nothing to do with the actual medicine, eating egg yolks would also accomplish that because they contain phosphatidylcholine. Consuming anything with chemistry similar to Peg chemistry would also accomplish that. Some sodas contain polyethylene glycol in them and also some prepared foods. But you don't put sodas in a shot, you put shots in sodas.

The mRNA effectiveness seems to be about sixty six percent or so as related to stimulating an immune response, and giving it all in one shot overruns the dampening effect of the PEG and PLC dampening and is dangerous. Those lipids are there for two reasons, one is to stop over reaction and the other is to dampen the storm probability. Those phospholipids will most likely be out of someone's system within two months after the last shot but that is a guess on my part.

I am not disagreeing that alternatives can have a similar function in many ways. All I am going on is the CDC reports I get on a regular basis from my wife who works with this bug every day.

The way they altered the interpretation of the evidence changed. It is not really correct. With the flu vaccines, if the vaccine worked, you automatically fought off the virus and could not be a carrier, this vaccine does not work that way. You still can get the virus and pass it on, you just do not get the secondary disease, covid 19 nearly as often. Having the SARS-CoV2 virus isn't the same as having Covid 19.

Yes, I know all of that, and was never stating anything different. Please show me where I did....

From reading your posts as we went along, you never did. but it does sound as if that is what you said during one of your responses, I just wanted others to know that you were not stating it was saying it was giving people ninety some percent immunity....a lot of people I know that are getting this vaccine thinks it gives them immunity from the virus around here, I am constantly reminding people they still need to be cautious that they do not pass on this disease if they are wreckless.

I suggest you read my repeated posts about what getting the vaccine does....reduce your negative symptoms. It does not prevent you from getting it (and neither does the annual flu vaccine). You can still contract it, not suffer deathly symptoms, and be contagious during the shedding period. BUT, after 2 weeks symptom free, you are no longer contagious. AND the vaccine CANNOT result in you getting it or passing it along.

Next time, don't assume, just ask.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Thanks for sharing your vision and feelings, appreciated.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

So you are claiming we have no vaccines against any viruses?
Polio, ever hear of it?

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

The history surrounding Polio is questionable even to this date where the old version of the vaccine is actually causing new cases of Polio to pop up.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Mixed messages from day one.
DAY ONE!

Hard pass for me, can't bring myself to trust anything about this.

Who do you trust when everyone's a crook?

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Too late. Got 'em both, done 2 wks ago...am good...

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Too late. Got 'em both, done 2 wks ago...am good...

You gonna do a third shot if they tell you it's good for you ... and necessary?

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Fauci is doing another 180 and now says the COVID-19 vaccine will stop the spread of the virus and will protect those who are unvaccinated.

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

One problem (of many):

Both the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are under an emergency use authorization, which means they haven’t completed all of the multiple rounds of rigorous testing required before the FDA clears them.
Source: www.militarytimes.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Doctor Bill Gates is suggesting getting 3 injections of the vaccine, in addition to wearing 2 masks.

gab.com...

😜

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Nope. But, I'm an EMT, retired. I've always....always ....been vac's for tons a stuff over 35 yrs.

It's just that. Like vacs you need before you go over seas somewhere...not for everyone, n no preaching from me.

I'm just used to 'em..even the '50's school kids w Measles, Mumps, Chicken Pox, Rubella, German measles...and then shingles, flu, pneumonia.

Then as a professional Hepatitis, AIDS...Covid

Ya'll do you...for you, ya know? Make up your own mind...👍☮️

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join