It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel To Allow Green Pass Holders Only To Access Public Spaces

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: SaneThinking

Listen here champ - i wouldn't want to trust your Convid certificate/app reproductions as clearly your not very smart at all at going about it...... A true warrior of the people would LOOK here for like minded individuals and select accordingly by way of PM only.

Advertising to the world the way you have and are is bound 100% to make you a redhot target for neutralization thus rendering your ignorant to this fact followers redhot targets also.

Before Trump came along and to some degree now albeit hidden this site was a redhot leftists paradise and judging by some of the censoring that goes on here the freedom of speach is still questionable.

Clearly anyone who does not recognize a persons right to be vax free or who advocates for a forced agenda has lost all touch with humanity and is a disgrace to morality....Their right to vax is directly proportional to the rights of those to refuse said vax.

I don't know about you but i don't give a rats what Israel does nor any other country for that matter, what i care about is what they think their (TPTB) going to do about me.

Why anyone would want to walk around (faked up) in a society that is pushing any forced agendas is beyond
logical contemplation.

A true warrior cannot fight from the confines of said warriors assailants - so i love the sentiment but loath the implementation.

Got it?

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

It’s try my best to help as many as I can be free of the jab, or sit on my hand and watch it all play out.
I for one can’t do that.

I appreciate your critique of my method ie. saying anything on this forum, but alas the cat is outta the bag.

Have as well PM’d those I know locally that exist in this space, but for the most part the group assembled has taken the speakeasy approach keeping any sort of particulars tight to the chest.

I do appreciate the concern as somewhere down the line some all powerful figure will say I’ve committed a crime, yet I feel more stopping a “crime” against humanity and the healthy. So in turn my justification.

Gonna have to see how it all pans out 🤷‍♂️

SaneThinking

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
a reply to: peter_kandra

Sort of yeah
Why should the rest of the population suffer never ending lockdowns when a segment of the population won't play ball

I live in Georgia, where Kemp did an excellent job with managing the lock down. Won't play ball just means won't go along with the narrative. My 85 year old father in law, who has some health conditions lives with us and contrary to what the government says, is well capable of making his own decisions on whether or not to go out. The government doesn't need to protect anyone....we're all adults.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: peter_kandra

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
a reply to: peter_kandra

Sort of yeah
Why should the rest of the population suffer never ending lockdowns when a segment of the population won't play ball

I live in Georgia, where Kemp did an excellent job with managing the lock down. Won't play ball just means won't go along with the narrative. My 85 year old father in law, who has some health conditions lives with us and contrary to what the government says, is well capable of making his own decisions on whether or not to go out. The government doesn't need to protect anyone....we're all adults.

This Georgia place well you probably have a population that plays ball . Do you get thousands of people gathering for ceremonies / weddings against the advice of your governor? I guess it all depends on different perspective but some groups will need to be treated a little differently if the high rates of infection are to be brought down.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

TextSo what are the death stats amongst ultra Orthodox Jews looking like? Poor buggers must be dropping like flys!

I'm sure you could easily find out since you want to know, we have this thing called Google, you should try it sometime.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
But google lies. I Just thought you’d like to present some corroborating evidence for your stated position. I’m actually surprised how you haven’t jumped at the opportunity to show us how those filthy ultra Orthodox religious nuts are dying because of their unsavoury habits.
a reply to: enament

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join