It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Dismisses Uighur Genocide As Being a "Different Norm"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I'm still waiting for the usual suspects to drop in and fact check or excuse this, his newest abhorrent comment away. Funny all I hear is crickets.

The sad thing, this is not unexpected to us who actually pay attention to this man. He's clearly lost it sometime around 17. I saw a video of him walking around talking about valentines day, his gait looks like that of someone who has checked out.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Probably because he's trying to figure out how to do it here in the US.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Is that what he said ? I thought so but I can’t understand JB at all . He is one of the worst public speaking politicians of all time .

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Where sookie? Annie? Augie?

Not sure who to ‘side’ with yet huh?

Biden and China and their ultra anti-Muslim stance on this subject?
Or side with those who are suffering these atrocities?

Wait for cNn, they’ll give you a viewpoint to parrot soon enough

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
a reply to: ketsuko

Oh I thought you were being sarcastic at first. No, not everyone was 'enamored' with Fascism. And when American soldiers uncovered the concentration camps with many dead and starving minorities they were shaken to the core, and pretty much the whole world was appalled by the discovery.

I wish the USA would of bombed the train tracks to Nuremberg and to the other concentration camps . They didn’t think it was worth the time and effort . Can’t get any worse than genocide . It still happens currently. If any country cared about people in general it would g happen .

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Give up on the government. It doesn't work for you and it doesn't belong to you.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Biden is a goddamned idiot.

The Neville Chamberlain of Dan Quayles.
edit on 2 17 2021 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Do some research. Prior to the breakout of WWII, much of the civilized world thought that fascism was "the" new way. FDR himself was flirting with it.

In fact, things in pre-war US were sort of like they are today in terms of our admiration for China and turning a blind eye to things going on over there.

Hades, US corporations helped them.
Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it .
And this is starting to seem like an instant replay.
edit on 2/17/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Yes like this

KABUL, Afghanistan — In his last phone call home, Lance Cpl. Gregory Buckley Jr. told his father what was troubling him: From his bunk in southern Afghanistan, he could hear Afghan police officers sexually abusing boys they had brought to the base.

“At night we can hear them screaming, but we’re not allowed to do anything about it,” the Marine’s father, Gregory Buckley Sr., recalled his son telling him before he was shot to death at the base in 2012. He urged his son to tell his superiors. “My son said that his officers told him to look the other way because it’s their culture.”

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Local businessmen go to these camps, pay the guards and take their pick of the prettiest inmates.

Then they take turns to insert whatever they damn well please into the handcuffed girls for their own twisted pleasure.

Apparently cattle prods are a favourite toy.

These people are beyond sick and it's of absolutely zero surprise to me that the likes of Joe Biden are okay with this.

May they all burn in hell.

edit on 1722021 by Wide-Eyes because: F#cking autocorrect is killing me right now

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes
According to a thread I saw earlier today, apparently that's business as usual.

It's what has been voted in as accepted around the globe.

Flag this all you want, if this upsets you, you're either blind or feeling rightful shame for supporting these types of behaviors.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak
They're waiting for an easy mark to completely side track the thread.

They never come into a thread and touch the topic off the bat.

They need a target to abuse and stir up emotions, then derail the thread for a couple pages while getting their jollies off, then disappear to the next one.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Disgusting human being.

And I’m very much starting to question the quality of the people who support this guy. I don’t think anyone with an actual conscience could support this worthless man.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

You have to wonder at the depths of hatred in people that they would make a deal with the devil like this.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
a reply to: Wide-Eyes
According to a thread I saw earlier today, apparently that's business as usual.

It's what has been voted in as accepted around the globe.

Flag this all you want, if this upsets you, you're either blind or feeling rightful shame for supporting these types of behaviors.

There was a full report about it on the BBC.

As distressing as it was to watch, it restored my faith a little in BBC journalism.

As a planet we cannot allow the CCP barbarians to gain any more influence than they already have.

Trump warned us China was a threat to the world and at the time I didn't realise just how evil they are.

Quick, look over there! RUSSIANS!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I remember being sickened when the story broke of young boys being raped in Afghanistan, and seeing the casual disregard for the plight of the Uighur people bothers me just as much.

I am rapidly hitting a point where I am about to start bludgeoning family and friends that dont call this crap out with a proverbial stick (truth) till they start to listen.

I have some hope with family, have an aunt the matriarch of the clan at this point and she is done with the democrats told her recently careful someone might call you conservative, her reply was good those worthless *bleep* need to be taken to task.

This is a late 80s life long democrat bleeds blue type that is looking at this administration and is sickened by it.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
did you think he's say something against Xi? LOL, he might make him pay back all that $ and at least 30% of it has already been snorted off a hookers ass and up Hunter's nose.

It's not too soon to begin a movement to recall Biden and Harris. Things in the country are going to go downhill faster and faster.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl
I'm starting to believe, the people who support him, have their own twisted desires and wants lined up with his actions.

You know, just like how they pulled Trump is a white supremacist, so all Republicans are white supremacists.

Gotta say, the titles Biden supporters are racking up are looking pretty damning.

Because we all know they didn't vote for him for his ability to lead.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
An attempt was made to recall them.

Remember that congresswoman who literally got socially sacrificed and murdered?

She had introduced a bill to impeach and look into the devils twins actions.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
This is what the anti-Trump and/or Biden voters wanted.

We warned them all on this site.

*shrugs*

I guess Biden voters want genocide. Can't say I'm surprised.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join