It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Word: Warbabies. Three words; Covid Isn't REAL

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow
You don't know what percentage they are.

You have no way of knowing.

ETA: The problem with your premise is that even if something else is going on, and I'm sure there is, it doesn't necessarily have to be what you came up with.

edit on 16-2-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I'm sixty five. I look at the way society is going, lockdowns, fear mongering, political correctness in everything you say, losing our rights of freedom of speech and freedom of believing what you believe in, and not being able to go out to community events or go out to eat occasionally. What the hell would anyone want to live in a society like that for, you are better off dying than to be turned into a social slave. At least I can still talk to the deer and trees without them trying to correct my ancient seventies ways. Seems like society wants us polarized so everyone is arguing with each other, I think I should turn into a Hermit with a cat.

Society has gone astray long ago, people were led to believe a movie star, a person who acts, which is basically is a deceiver...is better than their neighbors. People have come to believe that politicians and rich people need to be put on pedistals, that money is what everyone needs so they can waste it buying things they do not really need. I often wonder if what I see in America is happening all over the world.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I'm sixty five. I look at the way society is going, lockdowns, fear mongering, political correctness in everything you say, losing our rights of freedom of speech and freedom of believing what you believe in, and not being able to go out to community events or go out to eat occasionally. What the hell would anyone want to live in a society like that for, you are better off dying than to be turned into a social slave. At least I can still talk to the deer and trees without them trying to correct my ancient seventies ways. Seems like society wants us polarized so everyone is arguing with each other, I think I should turn into a Hermit with a cat.

Society has gone astray long ago, people were led to believe a movie star, a person who acts, which is basically is a deceiver...is better than their neighbors. People have come to believe that politicians and rich people need to be put on pedistals, that money is what everyone needs so they can waste it buying things they do not really need. I often wonder if what I see in America is happening all over the world.

You sir have very good merits, actors movie stars, politicians and lawyers have always been known to lie and deceive people. These same people who have been spreading chaotic death rates are out and about without a mask, literally laughing at people getting their hair and nails done. Just because they photo opt with a mask on makes people think that is their daily life. When in reality, we have all been had.

The math is there and proves that covid death rates are no where near 3million, I would easily say maybe 30k max but hardly enough to justify anything that has been done to this country.

Math doesn't lie, but suddenly math has become racist. So no matter what I say or show. Its just going to be argued against without real facts or understanding what I am saying. People are to busy with prejudgement to even see I never said the disease doesn't exist. Despite multiple times stating its been around since 1950s.

I worry about what is happening to our country because apparently everyone's asshole is a diamond worth its tidbit even if its against REAL SCIENCE & MATH.

At the beginning of the year when the states were being spread. I did the math for a handful of states my family resides in. Given that masks didn't stop the spread, from the time it entered Philadelphia the last person in philadelphia infected would of been 72days after the first infection based on 'ALL' data.

It didn't happen, I did this for several central states, some of them were even shorter due to population+infection rate+current infections. It didn't line up there either. The point is Covid wasn't stopped by lockdowns, it wasn't stopped by masks, it wasn't stopped by anything. But it never reached the 'climax' of any state run math.

When you look at cities like Philadelphia and compare them to places like idaho, tennessee, etc where communities are further spread out. Philadelphia should of had every person infected within 3 months. Despite people breaking for protest, despite people gathering for DC, it didn't happen.

Math doesn't lie, it never has and never will.

People lie, and they have and they will for whatever motivates them; in this case money and not having to be surrounded by the scum they hate.

I may not be a professor, a virologist, or a scientist. But the one thing I am is a Mathematician. The one thing they ALL have in common is math.
edit on 16-2-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow

Everyone know's that birthrate spikes occur drastically during war times. As people get drafted off and spend those last lovely nights with their wife/family/friend/hooker/nurse/etc.

The 77 million babies born between 1946 and 1964 are referred to as the Baby Boomers.

2019-1945=74 years old.
2020-1945=75 years old.
2019-1946=73 years old.
2020-1946=74 years old.
2019-1947=72 years old.
2020-1947=73 years old.

So, you actually mean, when the boys..and girls, came back then?

I was born in 1946, my sister was born in 1936, is alive and well, active, alert and very much in there, my brother was born in 1938 and passed in 2016. I am, obviously alive and pretty well, I don't have Covid-19 thus far, nor has my sister.

Just one small family. That's a bit of a monkey for your thesis innit?

Captain Tom died aged one hundred..from Covid-19.

"Three words; Covid Isn't REAL" is your words, then you walk it back with the waffle in reply to a member.

Perhaps you could do everybody a favour, and just go to bed.

edit on 16-2-2021 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
I have had multiple friends who have needed to be hospitalized due to COVID, luckily none of them died, but they were all in their 20s.

Well, since the tests are absolute garbage as they have been used for all of 2020 - and the WHO finally a few weeks ago putting out guidelines that will dramatically lower the false positives - how do you know they had COVID?

Answer: you don't.

I personally know two people who have died of COVID, but they were acquaintances, not friends.

See above.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   

a reply to: daskakik
The reason Covid isn't real is quite simple. The death rate is too LOW to be a new deadly disease that spreads easier then a cold in winter. If this were a 'real' disease, the death rate would be way higher then the average death rate per year. There is no unaccounted for deaths.

I will use my friend as an example, she is a hellbent covid believer. She thinks this disease is the bees knee's and most deadly thing to be introduced to our lives. Now I will state why;

At the start of the pandemic everyone got put on lock down. One of her friends got sick with kidney failure, and a handful of other symptoms that line up with arsenic poison. Anyway, he was knocked out as they were giving him medications to fix his kidneys.

Well during his 'knockout' he came to, he had an IV near his aorta (due to the closures and mass introduction into 'we need doctors of any skill level') he woke up, yanked it out and ruptured it. Shortly after as he's bleeding out he has emergancy surgery. The surgery succeeds, but he dies anyway to a 'blood clot'.

Now here's a bit of tidbit information that most people are not aware of. Any time you have an IV/blood drawn/anastesia/etc. Any time they physically inject you. If someone is inexperienced and does not empty the line of oxygen it can force an oxygen bubble into your veins. (What happens when blood is introduced to oxygen? It coagulates, it forms a clot. It is the reason you don't bleed to death when you die. The oxygen causes the blood to dry, yes white cells are involved in repairs.)

So instead of stating a nurse made a mistake and didn't clear the line or was distracted she got a freebie kill. He was labelled a covid death. She believed it, she believed he had covid instead of arsenic poison despite the final thing listed on his death report was a blood clot 'due to covid'.
---------------------------------

I have 2 other people in similar situations that died from the same/similar thing after surgery(precovid). One actually lead to a mass heart attack because the air bubble split up into smaller bubbles. After your body goes through this, because its oxygen its impossible to detect an air bubble so a clot is the cause of death.

Almost every single death that was 'unique', has an actual reason for it outside of some virus that's been around since 1950.

This isn't the first time deaths were hidden or changed, we have people going through windshields who were marked as death due to covid. Just because no one was on the roads and they decided to drive 100mph, so its covid's fault. There were people who got shot, who died to covid because the person who shot them were robbing them for money for food since they were out of work for 6 months.

Yes 'covid' is responsible for a lot of deaths; like sticking 1000 old people in a gym and not providing proper assistance to care for them. The problem is they are making it sound like the virus is the true cause and it isnt.. The truth is the people that are dying are dying from natural ailments. Some of those could of been treated by real doctors/nurses and not undergrads.

Hope that helps.

Your friend thinks covid is the bees knees?
So she thinks covid is great??!

With regards to your 'why covid isn't real' statement - there has been a VAST reduction in deaths such as car accidents, child accidents etc becuase of lockdowns and restrictions on movements. So just becuase the number of deaths don't match your naive expectations, it doesn't simply mean covid isn't 'a real disease'.

I dont know where you are but in the UK the covid deaths are rcorded in this way -
"Died 14 days after a positive covid test result".

Yes, its suss - this can mean some in there weren't directly FROM covid.

Make of that what you will - UK has one of the highest covid death rates in the world per population.

Is it becuase of how they are reporting the deaths? Why would the Gov want to BOOST the death count? Is it so politicians can take advantage of the situation to exert more control?

Probably.

Does that mean covid isn't real?

No.

Does it mean politicians and the UK government are corrupt AF and will put profits over people and look for opportunities for increased power and control as soon as the pandemic hit?

Yes.
edit on 20/2/2021 by daftpink because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   

a reply to: MykeNukem

You can hide both real and fake in the statistics. That large of a population will easily hide any negative effects of the vaccine should there be any. As well as anything else they might come up with.

Statistics was the only class I failed in my whole life, because I showed the instructor just how easily the numbers could be manipulated, to say and prove anything. He hated me for it, and the rest is just history.

COVID is real, but they are using a lot of manipulated data to make COVID appear as a deadly monster that has covered the globe, when it is beginning to look more like Oscar Zoroaster Phadrig Isaac Norman Henkle Emmannuel Ambroise Diggs than the great and mighty wizard.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Everyone know's that birthrate spikes occur drastically during war times. As people get drafted off and spend those last lovely nights with their wife/family/friend/hooker/nurse/etc.

Everyone knows the "baby boom" refers to births after conflicts have ended not during, when those who have been away for months or years return home and they start baking bread, which is why the baby boomer generation is defined as births between 1946 and 1964. If you recall, WWII ended in 1945, when the boomer generation began, and then the Korean War ending is armistice in 1953 after three years.

Even Vietnam itself had a huge population boom

After the conflict ended, not during.

From your source:

Definition and Summary of the Baby Boomers
Summary and Definition: The population of the United States exploded after WW2 and the birthrate continued to rise at the end of the Korean War in 1954 but then slowly declined as the American involvement in the Vietnam began to increase. The 77 million babies born between 1946 and 1964 are referred to as the Baby Boomers.

Began after WWII, slowed during Vietnam conflict.

PS, COVID is very real.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Spoken like someone who's not had COVID 19.

nobody has. it's a BS invention sold to a gullible frightened flock.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

Yes ile stick to what scientist and the doctors say there ta very much.

So if you are not an immunologist nor virologist, which i strongly suspect to be the case, i have to wonder as to the veracity of your way of thinking.

Have you had COVID 19 RoScoLaz5?

Because if not you dont have a clue what you are bumping your gums about im afraid.

And once you do get it, if you are unfortunate enough to do so, especially if you get a right bad dose of the pathogen, i imagine you may be singing a very different tune.

Wait till you Mrs is lying there fighting for breath with temperature through the roof, and you cannot get an Ambulance coz the hospitals are all full and then you really will be sold on the fear, and im speaking from experience.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join