It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive - Lawmakers Launch Blitz Exposing Biden’s Weakness on China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Full Title Wouldn't Fit: Exclusive - Conservative Lawmakers Launch Legislative Blitz Exposing Biden’s Weakness on Communist China Top conservative lawmakers in the U.S. House of Representatives are launching a legislative blitz against Democrat President Joe Biden, exposing his weakness when it comes to the threat of the Chinese Communist Party and Biden’s coziness with the Communists in Beijing.

The effort, led by Republican Study Committee (RSC) Chairman Rep. Jim Banks (R-IN), will consist of a messaging push as well as the introduction and rollout of a series of legislative proposals designed to curb Chinese influence and aggression and expose the Democrats and Biden for being weak on China. Banks and his team detailed the effort for Breitbart News exclusively ahead of the push, which will begin on Tuesday and carry on throughout the week. Under Banks, the RSC is planning blitzes like this on major issues frequently as a counter to Biden’s agenda pushed from the White House and by congressional Democrats.

“The Biden administration has lifted almost every single tough action the Trump administration took on China and has already demonstrated a clear pattern of going back to the tried and failed strategy of supporting China’s rise,” Banks told Breitbart News. “It’s not enough to compete with China, we must continue President Trump’s approach to confront China. The Chinese Communist Party is not a partner, it’s the greatest threat to the U.S. and worldwide freedom and prosperity, and if we fail to treat them as such, we will reap severe consequences.”

Will be interesting to see where this goes. The CT in me wants to ask, "Why tip your hand?" Looks like the CCP's efforts to buy the Biden family are in full play to me. And good ol' Mitch McConnell's just keeping things bi-partisan when it comes to china.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl
Would have been nice if all these sleeze bags did this before Nov 3rd when it might have actually helped.
Now they are basically virtue signaling to try and keep their base of voters.

F# all of em... except maybe 3 or 4.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Would have been nice if all these sleeze bags did this before Nov 3rd when it might have actually helped.

I feel your frustration, but the election was rigged ... and everyone seems to have had prior knowledge and just looked the other way.

Not sure if damage control is real ... or another facade.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Agreed.

and another because 3 drinks are better than 2.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Well, China isn't buying that much from America, so the trade needs to be fixed like Trump said.

Agricultural exports fell 18 per cent short of the target in 2020. Significant purchases of goods such as pork, corn, cotton and wheat helped, but soybeans and lobsters falling meant it was below target. Also as part of the deal, China lifted import restrictions on a raft of American farm goods, including poultry, pork, soybeans and barley.

Biden better do something about the trade imbalance or he truly is anti-American for those that need jobs in America.

Note: check out which chinese companies bought into the goods that china lifted. Politicians are scumbags.
edit on 0200000042162021-02-16T08:16:42-06:00164202am8 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: stosh64

I feel your frustration, but the election was rigged ... and everyone seems to have had prior knowledge and just looked the other way.

Not sure if damage control is real ... or another facade.

Hell, I knew the election was going to be rigged before November 3. Only stupid thing was that back then I still had some level of confidence in the system and the concept of Rule of Law. Silly ol' me.

No, I doubt that this means anything. Before the Trump phenomenon, the GOP was on the road to political suicide. The Donald pulled them back from that path for awhile, but I think they're running it again.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   

This is just an attempt to show T-growd that GOP is still fighting for them. Even though they never have. Not even now. The GOP corps in DC have actually lost serious lobby money during the reign of T-Rex. Lobbying was banned. Selling skin was banned. So much, they rather now allow kings of corruption to step in, and roll back the good old times with special interests, lobbyists, cabinet deals - and opportunities to earn a real some serious money.

So we have these characters of many sorts stepping out in front of a raging crowd, and doing their best to channel off their mistrust and get them back to cages to wait for another auction. Fodder for voting machines.

The only way, democracy can win, is to start a new party or to make a serious cleanup of GOP ranks.

I rather see a clean start, as it is by far the best option. And what a better way to start it than winning Congressional seats. What is left of GOP after that is just the bits no-one actually wants anyway.

The best way to kill the beast, is to let it to be alone and starve to death.
edit on 16-2-2021 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join