It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Wants Open Borders for Illegal Aliens - Travel Restrictions for Americans

page: 1

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   
So ... Biden tries to take a steaming dump on the state of Florida. He's gonna import illegals and deliver them en masse like the "Dem Before Him" did down in Clearwater.

And Desantis, not to be outdone, takes off the Stoopid Mask (because they don't do a damn thing to prevent the spread of viruses). This causes TPTB in DC to recoil in horror and paint the governor a Menace To Society.

Tit For Tat: Desantis comes back with:

Full Title Wouldn't Fit: DeSantis: Biden Cannot Square Wanting Open Borders for Illegal Aliens, Travel Restrictions for Americans Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis(R) says President Joe Biden “cannot square” opening the United States-Mexico border to thousands of border crossers and illegal aliens while also potentially restricting travel for American citizens.

Reports this month have circulated that the Biden administration is leaving the door open to restricting domestic travel from state-to-state for Americans — specifically travel to and from Florida. Simultaneously, Biden has dismantled a legal wall at the southern border that has surged illegal immigration. Biden’s end to the Remain in Mexico policy, as well as a series of cooperative asylum agreements with Central America, is ensuring that tens of thousands of border crossers will be released into the U.S. interior, many of whom will take American jobs while more than 17 million citizens are jobless. There is no requirement for these border crossers to undergo coronavirus testing before their release.

In an interview with Fox News, DeSantis called Biden’s policies “all political” when it comes to the Chinese coronavirus. “Of course [illegal aliens] not being screened for COVID at the southern border because this is all political,” DeSantis said:

State-To-State travel restrictions ... new normal ... priority effort for agenda 2030.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I have my rental picked out and paid for and when Spring Break week comes, I'm driving down to Florida...Biden be damned.
I had to cancel last year, and with this crazy cold weather, I'm going whether they like it or not.
They can't have check points on all the roads leading into the state.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Democrat strategy is to continue the ass backwards policies and keep the confusion and chaos and red herrings in the forefront ☠️

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

It's against the Constitution.

But that probably won't stop Biden and his followers from supporting and defending it.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Zrtst

Go have fun, you have free way through Ga, nobody will stop you in the border, is still open and will stay open,

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That is because Democrats really do not have a government, they are in power but is such a mess in their party and a power struggle within the party right now, soon, fingers will be pointing at each other, is going to be very interesting to watch.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Biden's policy, do the opposite of Trump.

It will all backfire, just like the trial.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
You just can't make this stuff up. Liberals think it's wrong to enforce border laws for illegals. But want to enforce illegal border laws for US citizens.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043
Thanks! there's a few pompano, snook and jacks that await my hooks in the surf!

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Bidens policy is Eff America first.

Shame when foreign nationals that willfully break US law somehow has a right to do it while born and bred Americans are locked down without a pot to snip in.
edit on 16-2-2021 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
This whole thing smacks badly of misuse of power.

I still can’t square how immigrants coming into the US are only being quarantined and not screened for Covid.

This makes zero sense especially when held against what’s happening to Florida!

How is restricting states’ ability to do commerce constitutional?!

Travel ban indeed...So bizarre this clown world
edit on 16-2-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Biden has ordered the release of 27,000 illegal aliens to ease overcrowding. They will be given some of the money we've paid in taxes, and released in San Diego and Laredo.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Biden supporters.

Chime in.

Let's hear your dictatorship views.

Biden is starting to contradict himself.

Can he last 6 months even?

Sounds like he's mentally unfit for office.

Hmmm...

Edit: My sister is heading to Florida to train for a new job. Will she even be allowed to come home?

edit on 2/16/2021 by Nivhk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
This should make the US look real intelligent worldwide!

top topics

join