It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New Feature from Google for Your Consideration and Convenience

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

Jesus... I just did it... that's... uh... hmm... thanks for bringing that to our attention... i think...

Search for "White Inventors"

Pic Link

Search for "Caucasion Inventors"

Pic 2 Link

Might want to earmark this and check it OUTSIDE of Black History Month... none the less though... these search results are kinda odd. A close look at what comes up shows a pretty clear bias.

Phase two of this thread starts here!!!

edit on 18-2-2021 by MarkOfTheV because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Well I think you come across as quite the intellect.

Just not on this subject.

I get the feeling you are simply saying, racism is systemic because white man did bad stuff in the past. Obvious statement I know.

But the human race has always done equally bad stuff in the past, all races colours and creed all the time. White on black slavery is just another awful period of time where we (the human race) got it all wrong.

Singling out white vs colour is disingenuous imo. If you're going to dwell on the past, why not dwell on all of it. You know, when there were slaves of all colours, even when there were countries that had predominantly whites slaves (as in whites enslaving whites)

I'm 100% for equal rights for everyone regardless of skin colour. 99.9% of people in this thread agree I'm sure. Skin colour should never be an issue, ever. Ergo highlighting/pointing out/advertising skin colour is flat out wrong.

You seem to be the 0.1% though which is weird 🤔

edit on 18-2-2021 by FinallyAwake because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-2-2021 by FinallyAwake because: Typos

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

I'm not offended by it (it takes a LOT to offend me) and I've seen similar on a buying/selling app I use called Depop, you have categories to look under and there was a banner advising it was now easier to find businesses you support then two boxes underneath. Find Shops with Black Owners and Find Shops with Gay Owners.

Now the 1st thing that struck me was that had I been looking at the same but the boxes read Find Shops with White Onwers and Find Shops with Straight Owners there would surely be a public outcry. Much as if one were to host the Muaic of White Origin awards.

It feel like there's some kind of agenda to put everyone back into their own box.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I just want to look for a business.

I don't care of the color of the skin of the people that own the business because that is racist and I'm not a racist.

That's how I see it too, the hypocrisy in cases like this is astounding

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarkOfTheV
a reply to: Bloodworth

Jesus... I just did it... that's... uh... hmm... thanks for bringing that to our attention... i think...

Search for "White Inventors"

Pic Link

Search for "Caucasion Inventors"

Pic 2 Link

Might want to earmark this and check it OUTSIDE of Black History Month... none the less though... these search results are kinda odd. A close look at what comes up shows a pretty clear bias.

Phase two of this thread starts here!!!

I think that was brought to my attention 5 years ago. Nothing had changed, but I do see Tesla there...that is new...
And the church shooter Dylan something?
That's just wrong..

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Man......that was a pure dumb comment. It's prime evidence of looking hard for offense.

Like super hard. I routinely find it funny that the crowd that agrees with the belief that white people can't understand the minority experience seems to have remarkable insight into what someone believes based off internet postings.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
What if I'm looking for a Nazi owned business?

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Lumenari

I just want to look for a business.

I don't care of the color of the skin of the people that own the business because that is racist and I'm not a racist.

How racist of you for not supporting a minority.

Isn't the entire "identity politics" ideology of the left actually retarded when you think about it?

It's racist, to be blunt.

Identity politics is the epitome of racism and sexism.

I was going to say something else but actually there is nothing to add to your statement.

Sad, really.

We've become more focused on the color of skin and genital type than the actual merit of the individual.

Wee've devolved as a culture.

I imagine some time soon we'll be performing human sacrifices and flinging poo at each other.

Bonus: Open a 'Blacks Only' restaurant or business to promote racial equity.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join