It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HEALTHY RETURNS J&J CEO says people may need annual Covid vaccine shots for the next several years

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   
So the road for yearly Covid vaccines are already in the table, the Pandemic is here to stay and will be with us as what it seems forever, soo in order to be able to function we will required constant vaccinations.

People may need to get vaccinated against Covid-19 annually, just like seasonal flu shots, over the next several years, Johnson & Johnson CEO Alex Gorsky told CNBC on Tuesday.

“Unfortunately, as [the virus] spreads it can also mutate,” he told CNBC’s Meg Tirrell during a Healthy Returns Spotlight event. “Every time it mutates, it’s almost like another click of the dial so to speak where we can see another variant, another mutation that can have an impact on its ability to fend off antibodies or to have a different kind of response not only to a therapeutic but also to a vaccine.”

Public health officials and infectious disease experts have said there is a high likelihood that Covid-19 will become an endemic disease, meaning it will become present in communities at all times, though likely at lower levels than it is now. Health officials will have to continuously watch for new variants of the virus, so scientists can produce vaccines to fight them, medical experts say.

www.cnbc.com...

Yes this means the virus will mutate constantly and will required multiple doses of covid vaccine to make everybody safe.

32 cases of latest Covid variant of concern found in UK

www.msn.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Well I mean...if you found a way to just basically print yourself money every year at the public's expense and health wouldn't you do it??

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
i begin to tire of this fiasco.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

OR...maybe this wonderful utopian "vaccine" really just compromised everyone's immune systems to the point where now they're married to the 'system' like a ball and chain!

"Now you'll do whatever we tell you to do, or else...no annual lifesaving vaccine for you, smarty pants!! Now, get in line, fill out the ballot form and then go stand in line #2 for your vaccination. When you're finished in line #2, go get in line #3 for your meal-ticket card. NEXT?"

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
My believe is that, covid is real but I fail to see the emergency of it, specially with all we have learned about it, covid like a cold will multiply we all know that. Many have this same discussion here.

But a vaccination like the one is been offered without knowing the dangers of long term side is what worries me more than covid itself.

Flu vaccine is been around for a long time, many already have antibodies to go without getting the yearly shot and do well, but Flu vaccine is made with dead or live virus and no GMO or genetic code is needed, unless pharma is planning to replace all vaccine this way.

I predict that people will finally get the idea of what all this pandemic scaremongering is and will refuse to take anymore of this vaccines after the first two shots.

Sadly for many it could actually be too late.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
$$$$. Money bank. New cash cow.

edit on 15-2-2021 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   
What if the Covid vaccination is the Mark of the Beast where one will not be able to buy or sell/ function in society without proof of vaccination..........?

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I was tired of this fiasco back in March of last year.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
When they designed COVID19, they covered all the bases didn't they 😁

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

The only surprising thing about that is they’re only saying a yearly booster. I won’t be surprised if it finally settles on “You need a booster every month. For the rest of your life”

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
No surprised, we knew this was coming, is no where in this world that a corona virus like covid will got around without mutating, we as well found the cure for cold right?

Just get your yearly vaccine, flu, cold and covid all packaged in a very attractive combo all for the good of humanity and a gravy money train for pharma and their share holders.

Did Dr. Fauci Fund the Research That Led to Coronavirus Outbreak?

Did Dr. Anthony Fauci fund, with American taxpayer dollars, the research that produced the coronavirus that has shut down and locked up the mightiest and most free nation in history? The answer is, “Probably yes.” Should he have known better? The answer is, “Indubitably yes.”

Dr. Fauci has been virtually worshiped as an icon by the press and the public has been played by Brad Pitt on Saturday Night Live and is being considered for Sexiest Man of the Year. According to Newsweek, he is something of “an American folk hero for his calm, steady leadership” during the crisis.

Just last year, Dr. Fauci, who heads up the National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIH), sent the scientists at the Wuhan Institute of Virology a boatload of money to pursue gain-of-function research on bat viruses, research which has been going on at Wuhan for years. “Gain-of-function” refers to research that involves manipulating viruses in the lab “to explore their potential for infecting humans.” (Emphasis mine throughout.)

Writes Newsweek, “Gain-of-function techniques have been used to turn viruses into human pathogens capable of causing a global pandemic.”

All roads connect with Fauci, the irony.

www.afa.net...
edit on 15-2-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Yep.

COVID is just the common cold rebranded to make more money for the elites.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Yeah , Well in Other News that Actually MEANS SOMETHING during this FAKE Covid-19 Pandemic ..............

" Tennessee may Pass Law Preventing Discrimination Against People who Refuse Face Masks "

nationalfile.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

It should not be any discrimination about covid, this just stupidity, the scaremongering have turn some nothing short of mentally challenged. I am glad that I live in GA, nothing of this stupidity around.

Good for Tennessee

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
BFD. I get a flu shot every year. What's one more poke? But of course everyone on ATS is a medical professional and can see through this vast conspiracy for what it is! Because, you know, you're so "woke" an all.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Good for you, I do not get a flu vaccine, soo see I have the choice to chose what I get in my body or not, soo, it should make no difference for you, but for me it could be.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I agree with you.

It would not be a big issue if we were allowed to treat it at first symptoms with Ivermectin.

I will be waiting for the J&J vaccine personally. It is not like the others and is more conventional technology.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Still even the conventional vaccine, we need to see how it does, it will not be as strong, or that is what is been told, but what in the heck Pfizer and moderna do not stop covid we already have been told that.

Sometimes I wonder what is hidden behind this pandemic and the push of vaccines.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: schuyler

Good for you, I do not get a flu vaccine, soo see I have the choice to chose what I get in my body or not, soo, it should make no difference for you, but for me it could be.

The issue here is really, "They SAID all you have to do is take the vaccine, and NOW they say you may need it EVERY YEAR, therefore CONSPIRACY!" I find that reasoning silly at best and not really worthy of an argument. The idea that you may have to take the shot every year is not at all settled and stated by a single Pharmy guy. Just because he said it MIGHT happen doesn't mean it will. Further, even if he is right, I don't see that as a big deal. I never said you should or shouldn't. I don't really care one way or another what happens to you except insofar as you may be infecting others due to your own belligerent negligence.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
i begin to tire of this fiasco.

Just beginning? You have the patience of Job RSL!

top topics

join