It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates: Solving Covid easy compared with climate (BBC)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

originally posted by: chr0naut

Before Marx & Engels, the entire world was capitalist. Now that China and Russia are turning away from Communism, most of the world is capitalist.

Oh? There wasn't communism before Marx and Engels? Please expound upon this.

China and Russia are just now turning to capitalism?

Hell, it's been just about three decades since the fall of the Soviet Union, and China has been described as being capitalist about a decade longer, and honestly. Even from the start of the PRC there was still capitalist practices. China just likes to claim that they are still communist because the PRC is the ruling party.

Well, it does sort of depend upon what you think Communism is. I mean, any group who share stuff or don't have concepts of individual ownership could be accused of 'communist' tendencies.

However the concept of a state that enforces sharing is what I would think of as communist. The idea not only that all assets are held in the common good of the group, but that those who are acquisitive are doing the wrong thing and must be brought to heel.

Either way, I would not like to live in a society that regards money over human life and liberty. Nor would I like to live in a society devoid of incentive to achieve and where everything must be perpetually 'normalized'.

Somewhere in between, a person can make a buck and enjoy themselves, without hurting someone else.

edit on 15/2/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

originally posted by: Gothmog
When did Bill get a degree in medicine or climatology ?
Gates is a businessman .
(If it wasn't for Ballmer , Microsoft would be nowhere like it is today)
That ought to tell you something.

When did the orange incompetent deceiving f### get a degree in politics or medicine? You remember when the dumb #### claimed how covid would dissappear in summer 2020? Yet you voted for the clown twice. You voted twice for the most unqualified and incompetent POTUS in the history. If Gates wants to have a go at worlds poverty, pandemics or whatever than let him do so. Gates wanting to fix climate is as retarded as Trump making America great again. None of it is happening

One does not have to have a degree to be a politician .

Denying ignorance.
Why ?
Ridiculous posts like this keeps me a goin.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

When did Bill get a degree in medicine or climatology ?
Gates is a businessman .
(If it wasn't for Ballmer , Microsoft would be nowhere like it is today)
That ought to tell you something.

I think you ought to read that back and remember who was your last president. It may make you laugh.

What ?
Clarify and justify

It's fairly obvious, you knock Bill Gates for not being a scientist yet a non politician spent the last 4 years playing golf while being called the president.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Sounds like he’s belittling the death and suffering of millions last year. What a douche.

a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Lol Obama hasn’t been president for a while. a reply to: uncommitted

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

Trump has spent more time on the golf course than previous presidents, ironic how he mocked Obama when Trump was first trying to get elected and ended up doing more of the same. One of many links pointing this out is below....

www.politifact.com...

A more recent one

www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Jeez that’s some serious whataboutisms TDS. You know trump was elected while gates is just some rich douche talking down to you? Obama spent more time and tax payer money on vacation than any president before him.

What’s Biden done that’s different so far on covid? He thinks they created the vaccine, and I’d guess you believe him.

a reply to: uncommitted

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
Jeez that’s some serious whataboutisms TDS. You know trump was elected while gates is just some rich douche talking down to you? Obama spent more time and tax payer money on vacation than any president before him.

What’s Biden done that’s different so far on covid? He thinks they created the vaccine, and I’d guess you believe him.

a reply to: uncommitted

What about the fact it clears up that Obama spent more time on the golf course than Trump? Including time at his (new permanent) residence, I think you'll find Trump more time - although to give his due he did completely screw American tax payers as they had to pay for his security to stay in premises he personally owned.

That was the point of your post, why are you now trying to make it about Joe Biden?

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   
He is like every Bond villain rolled into one

originally posted by: Lumenari

To me it is interesting that Gates lives in a country (America) that has driven down our carbon emissions, but backs a political party that will drive up imports from places like China and India.

Who will need more energy to produce more products, which will cause even more carbon emissions because they use a lot of hydrocarbons for energy...

Does he not understand that China, India and America are on the same planet?

So a man that made his billions dumpster diving at IBM for tech and stealing his partner's ideas will now save the world?

He's the greatest scumbag in modern history.

And he knows it.

He might own real estate and have investments in America, but I'm fairly sure he only visits it these days.

He purportedly bought a big superyacht early last year that is nearly self sufficient.

Mystery Surrounds $644 Million Hydrogen-Powered Superyacht

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: HarveyHammerhead
He is like every Bond villain rolled into one

originally posted by: Lumenari

To me it is interesting that Gates lives in a country (America) that has driven down our carbon emissions, but backs a political party that will drive up imports from places like China and India.

Who will need more energy to produce more products, which will cause even more carbon emissions because they use a lot of hydrocarbons for energy...

Does he not understand that China, India and America are on the same planet?

So a man that made his billions dumpster diving at IBM for tech and stealing his partner's ideas will now save the world?

He's the greatest scumbag in modern history.

And he knows it.

He might own real estate and have investments in America, but I'm fairly sure he only visits it these days.

He purportedly bought a big superyacht early last year that is nearly self sufficient.

Mystery Surrounds $644 Million Hydrogen-Powered Superyacht

Donald Blofeld.

... well, he coats everything around him in fake gold.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Thread needs music

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
Thread needs music

This needs a "like" button all of it's own

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join